Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony on twitter again 18:00 - Oct 22 with 1765 viewsbob566

getting reported over here in Ireland.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/soccer/fabulous-gesture-from-football-club-chai
Tony on twitter again (n/t) on 18:04 - Oct 22 with 1738 viewssimmo

[Post edited 23 Oct 2014 13:35]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Tony on twitter again on 18:05 - Oct 22 with 1723 viewsTheBlob

I sincerely hope some prat on here doesn't say it's a cynical move towards popularity.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Tony on twitter again on 18:25 - Oct 22 with 1584 viewsLblock

I'm not TF's biggest fan - the contrary and he is Mr + spin

But I couldn't care less. If you've never been touched by this hideous fcukin knunting disease then you are one lucky bar steward but I'd say 90% of us know someone near and dear to us who have. Anyone who can do anything positive and rewarding for someone who has been through so much is alright in my book

I am a cynic - but by Christ you just cant be when the fcuker "C" is mentioned.

In this respect it's props to Tony F

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tony on twitter again on 18:56 - Oct 22 with 1455 viewsrobith

Has anyone noticed increasing journalism is just "here's some stuff I nicked off twitter/reddit"?

All this piece needed was the click bait headline " You won't *BELIEVE* what this football chairman did for a fan"
Tony on twitter again on 09:19 - Oct 23 with 947 viewsQPunkR

Tony on twitter again (n/t) on 18:04 - Oct 22 by simmo

Harsh, very harsh.

Yes he does like a bit of Twitter PR does our Tone, but c'mon. The thought did fleetingly cross my mind that we might soon instigate a weekly 'who deserves a free ticket with the Chairman' comp, but I'm happy to allow my cynicism to slide on this one. I think this counts as a nice gesture.

QPR - "shit but local"

Tony on twitter again on 09:30 - Oct 23 with 909 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Tony on twitter again (n/t) on 18:04 - Oct 22 by simmo

That is poor mate.
Tony on twitter again on 13:33 - Oct 23 with 663 viewssimmo

Tony on twitter again on 09:30 - Oct 23 by CroydonCaptJack

That is poor mate.

Take your point, it's was more a reaction to 'Tony on Twitter again' rather than what is obviously a lovely gesture.

I am just sick of seeing his name pop up in the news every 5 mins. I have never known a chairman take such a forward line in the media, I couldn't even name most other chairmen in this league. It's not the act of kindness for a sick man I am fed up with, its that I hear about TF constantly for everything and I wish he would concentrate more on making sure his club is run correctly and less about trying to be 'uncle tony'.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024