Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unspeakable Opinions about QPR 04:20 - Oct 23 with 3864 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

1) If I supported any other club, i'd hate us.

2) I hope we get relegated. The Prem is shite.

3) I hope the new stadium falls through. A completely renovated LR is enough.

4) I think TF and JB are dicks and I will never sing their names.
Unspeakable Opinions about QPR on 16:03 - Oct 24 with 434 viewseasthertsr

Unspeakable Opinions about QPR on 08:31 - Oct 24 by Discodroids

you dont seem to have an opinion on anything other than my postings you simian fool..

I like to imagine you in a certain way. I find it adds even more humor to your lonely -middle -aged- man- desperate -for- a- bunk- up , sexless ridden postings. I imagine you as a slightly plump balding man in a tweed suit and spectacles. perhaps suspenders on your short short stockings.

He smells a little bit of malt vingar, like he's been pickling onions from his smallholding all weekend.

you have has the air of a Mr Chips or Higgins from Magnum. you are methodical in his daily routine. you wake, you shower, you pack two rounds of cheese and homemade pickle sandwiches into his lunchbox and listens to the Today programme.

the parting in your hair as sharp as a nigel farage retort to a lesbian on question time.

you drive your ageing Volvo to the accountsdept where you have a desk, piled high with papers and with ': 'MAX POWER :cost accountant ' on a small plaque attached to the side of his cubicle.

All the locals at the tax office know you . He's the accoutant they want. He's soft as shite and good for a chat. He cares. He makes them tea. He hugs them when they cry. He's like the father they never had.

But underneath this shallow facade is the east herts of LFW. The beast of the polly toynbee gusset , the soiled knicker sniffer of shami chakribattit. The schemer, the debaser, the demon on a knife edge, the green man.

All it's going to take is another posting from his muse , discodroid and he's going to go postal.

ah bless..

you fkn hatstand.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 8:47]

Resorting to petty insults is just plain pathetic, all I do is disagree with some of what you post and say why I think so. Is that really that terrible? The long, tedious diatribe that purports to describe me in your imagination is just the musings of a sad person with a lot of time on his hands.
Unspeakable Opinions about QPR on 16:14 - Oct 24 with 417 viewsDiscodroids

Unspeakable Opinions about QPR on 16:03 - Oct 24 by easthertsr

Resorting to petty insults is just plain pathetic, all I do is disagree with some of what you post and say why I think so. Is that really that terrible? The long, tedious diatribe that purports to describe me in your imagination is just the musings of a sad person with a lot of time on his hands.

jesus h christ ...my ex wifes want more blood than you.

a lot of time on my hands, well i run two buisness and look after a child with cf.

im going to pm you my deets now for a discussion on how i spend my time.. then we can see what a coward you are.

pm'd you dolly mixture ..look forward to hearing from you ..essex taxi can tell you how 'sad' i look
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 16:25]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Unspeakable Opinions about QPR on 18:34 - Oct 24 with 360 viewseasthertsr

Unspeakable Opinions about QPR on 16:14 - Oct 24 by Discodroids

jesus h christ ...my ex wifes want more blood than you.

a lot of time on my hands, well i run two buisness and look after a child with cf.

im going to pm you my deets now for a discussion on how i spend my time.. then we can see what a coward you are.

pm'd you dolly mixture ..look forward to hearing from you ..essex taxi can tell you how 'sad' i look
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 16:25]

Coward! Look all I've done is disagreed with you on a thread, I haven't threatened you or slandered you, for goodness sake man, grow up!
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 18:36]
Unspeakable Opinions about QPR on 22:59 - Oct 24 with 323 viewsvblockranger

Unspeakable Opinions about QPR on 18:34 - Oct 24 by easthertsr

Coward! Look all I've done is disagreed with you on a thread, I haven't threatened you or slandered you, for goodness sake man, grow up!
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 18:36]

Yep..definate tank top wearing Guardian reader. Seen you post on WATRB and you come across the same on there. Grow up.
Unspeakable Opinions about QPR on 23:06 - Oct 24 with 315 viewsTheBlob

Unspeakable Opinions about QPR on 22:59 - Oct 24 by vblockranger

Yep..definate tank top wearing Guardian reader. Seen you post on WATRB and you come across the same on there. Grow up.

Disco reads the Grauniad?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Unspeakable Opinions about QPR on 23:14 - Oct 24 with 309 viewsBluce_Ree

Stop turning this forum into a house of bumf*cking.

There is only one opinion that matters. QPR, regardless of everything and all contrary evidence, are KINGS OF ACENESS. All other teams are shitter than p1ss.

Now can we end this dickparty?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024