Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More bad news for "Uncle Tone" 09:47 - Oct 23 with 4178 viewsJamie

This time from Caterham:

CATERHAM F1 TEAM STATEMENT

22 October 2014

On 29 June 2014, Caterham Enterprises Ltd, Caterham (UK) Ltd and Sheikh Mohamed Nasarudin (Seller) and their shareholders Tony Fernandes and Datuk Kamarudin Bin Meranun entered into a Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) with Engavest SA (Buyer) with regards to 1Malaysia Racing Team Sdn Bhd/Caterham F1 Team.

Since the date of the Agreement, the Seller has refused to comply with its legal obligations to transfer their shares to the Buyer. The Buyer has been left in the invidious position of funding the team without having legal title to the team it had bought. This is in total contradiction to the Seller’s press release of 3 October 2014 which stated that Mr Fernandes and his Caterham Group had no longer any connection with the Caterham F1 Team.

The administrators of Caterham Sports Limited have been appointed on behalf of Export-Import Bank of Malaysia Berhad (Exim), a creditor of Mr Fernandes and the Caterham Group. The Buyer has no connection with Exim. Caterham Sports Ltd was a supplier company to the Caterham F1 Team. Very regrettably, the administrators' appointment has had devastating effects on the F1 Team's activities. Since their appointment, the administrators have released various press statements which have been severely detrimental to the management of the Caterham F1 team.

After three months of operating the Caterham F1 Team in good faith, the Buyer is now forced to explore all its options including the withdrawal of its management team. Lawyers have been instructed by the Buyer to bring all necessary claims against all parties, including Mr Fernandes who, as an owner, will run the F1 operation.

http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/843201/f4e6e7eae8/ARCHIVE
[Post edited 23 Oct 2014 9:47]
More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 09:55 - Oct 23 with 4135 viewsHarlesdon

You are such a patronising arse
More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 09:56 - Oct 23 with 4128 viewsHarlesdon

More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 09:55 - Oct 23 by Harlesdon

You are such a patronising arse

I'll give you a week to find an example of anyone referring to Tony Fernandes as UNCLE TONE (in a non sarcastic manner). If you do I'll buy you a ticket for the Arsenal game on Boxing Day
More bad news for on 18:45 - Oct 23 with 3867 viewslondonscottish

If TF is correct the current situation at Caterham has very little, if anything, to do with him.

He sold the company on the basis they paid their bills to suppliers and creditors and they haven't done so. Maybe they never had the funds they needed? Wouldn't be the first time.

http://www.sportinglife.com/formula1/news/article/669/9530628/-?
[Post edited 23 Oct 2014 18:47]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 18:56 - Oct 23 with 3827 viewsessextaxiboy

Jamie , you seem to revel in the misfortune and difficulties of the people that own the Club you profess to support.

Every post predicts gloom and disaster for either Warren farm , Old Oak , FFP and Caterham .

Are you waiting for it all to fall around him because it seems like you are looking forward to that happening regardless of how the Club may be affected .

Clive has you down as a WUM so maybe you reeled me in but if you are a real fan what you post and how you post it does not portray that .
More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 19:48 - Oct 23 with 3739 viewsRangersw12

How's Steve Cotterill doing as Rangers manager ?

Another prediction of doom that never came true
More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 19:51 - Oct 23 with 3732 viewsdanehoop

W U M of first order. Good job Mr Mittal has no problems with any of his business dealings......

Never knowingly understood

More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 19:52 - Oct 23 with 3731 viewsdaveB

More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 19:48 - Oct 23 by Rangersw12

How's Steve Cotterill doing as Rangers manager ?

Another prediction of doom that never came true

We won't make the playoff and when we do Wigan and Derby will slaughter us
More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 19:53 - Oct 23 with 3729 viewsRangersw12

More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 19:52 - Oct 23 by daveB

What annoys me is that he revels init and actually seems like he wants his predictions of doom to come true

A very sad individual and it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't even support Rangers
Login to get fewer ads

More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 01:05 - Oct 24 with 3568 viewsFredManRave

More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 19:52 - Oct 23 by daveB

In other words, 3 wrongs don't make him right?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 01:11 - Oct 24 with 3567 viewshoopstilidie

More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 01:05 - Oct 24 by FredManRave

In other words, 3 wrongs don't make him right?!

He's never been right.
About anything.

"The Oracle".

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 01:20 - Oct 24 with 3556 viewsRangersAreBack

God forbid that anyone post anything even remotely detrimental about Tony Fernandes. This is a forum not a cult.
More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 05:27 - Oct 24 with 3529 viewsessextaxiboy

More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 01:20 - Oct 24 by RangersAreBack

God forbid that anyone post anything even remotely detrimental about Tony Fernandes. This is a forum not a cult.

Yes a "fans" forum , so surely if there is to be an agenda it should be towards the club in the main ?
More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 07:22 - Oct 24 with 3489 viewsCroydonCaptJack

There is quite often detrimental stuff on here about TF so not sure that is relevant.
More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 10:51 - Oct 24 with 3380 viewslondonscottish

http://sniffpetrol.com/2014/10/16/caterham-puts-kobayashi-on-ebay/#.VEog3vnF9p1

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 11:00 - Oct 24 with 3364 viewsWestbourneR

Ooooooo how damming! I feel fully 'schooled' by you

I take it you've never actually read the forum you're a member of?

Plenty of criticism of TF on here actually it's just that most of us want things to work out for both Rangers and TF. In my opinion, him being the chairman and all, we're in a mutually dependent / beneficial relationship.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 11:14 - Oct 24 with 3345 viewsvblockranger

More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 11:00 - Oct 24 by WestbourneR

Ooooooo how damming! I feel fully 'schooled' by you

I take it you've never actually read the forum you're a member of?

Plenty of criticism of TF on here actually it's just that most of us want things to work out for both Rangers and TF. In my opinion, him being the chairman and all, we're in a mutually dependent / beneficial relationship.

"dependent" as in poorly run to the point that we are £150 million in debt and have running costs that we cannot sustain without monthly input from the owners. Sixty odd players signed since he took over and most lured on ridiculous wages. Looks like we are dependent thanks to his abysmal chairmanship and him spending most of his tenure with his trousers round his ankles. But hey ho lets not criticize him in case it upsets him and he leaves us with the mess he created. Blokes a plum.
More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 12:28 - Oct 24 with 3248 viewsCroydonCaptJack

More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 07:22 - Oct 24 by CroydonCaptJack

There is quite often detrimental stuff on here about TF so not sure that is relevant.

vblock for instance just proved my point.
More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 13:42 - Oct 24 with 3192 viewsvblockranger

More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 12:28 - Oct 24 by CroydonCaptJack

vblock for instance just proved my point.

I agree as i am noticing a lot of discontentment towards Fernandes the last month or so. All going to end in tears.
More bad news for "Uncle Tone" on 14:06 - Oct 24 with 3170 viewsPinnerPaul

Just amazed that some have the inclination to start posting negative stuff about a car team that TF is getting shot of.

Thought there was plenty of rubbish things about the FC you could all comment on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024