Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do your clocks go back THIS Sunday?? 12:30 - Oct 23 with 757 viewsJAPRANGERS

Excuse my ignorance but I want to watch the Villa game starting at 8pm your time Monday and I don't want to get the time wrong here! Fortunately, Tuesday I have the day off so I don't have to worry about the sleeping thing. Hope the game won't turn out to be a horror show!
Do your clocks go back THIS Sunday?? on 12:36 - Oct 23 with 737 viewsWestminsteRs

We've just received special dispensation to put the clocks back to July and Harry is now hoping to take at least 15 players to Ireland.
Do your clocks go back THIS Sunday?? on 12:45 - Oct 23 with 699 viewsJAPRANGERS

Do your clocks go back THIS Sunday?? on 12:36 - Oct 23 by WestminsteRs

We've just received special dispensation to put the clocks back to July and Harry is now hoping to take at least 15 players to Ireland.

Na not July mate. Put the clocks back to January 8th 2012 and then we haven't sacked Warnock. Hughes and Harold never happened init??
Do your clocks go back THIS Sunday?? on 12:46 - Oct 23 with 693 viewsisawqpratwcity

i watch the times of posts on the day, spring and autumn.

its bad enough keeping track of my clock than one in a different hemisphere.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Do your clocks go back THIS Sunday?? on 13:05 - Oct 23 with 651 viewspaulparker

Do your clocks go back THIS Sunday?? on 12:45 - Oct 23 by JAPRANGERS

Na not July mate. Put the clocks back to January 8th 2012 and then we haven't sacked Warnock. Hughes and Harold never happened init??

we have turned the clocks back to 1994 where we have hired a hitman to takeout Richard Thompson, Peter Eliis & Rodney Marsh before the Liverpool Home Game
this paves the way for me to take over as chairman I had a huge bet the following year as I had odds of 1000000-1 that tony adams would drop steve morrow on his head after winning the league cup
Gerry stays, les stays, I purchase the land behind the school end and as I look to rebuild LR, the following year I purchase David Ginola, and a young Patrick Viera,& Thierry Henry
we romp to the league and im carried on the shoulders of thousands through the Uxbridge Road

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Do your clocks go back THIS Sunday?? on 13:13 - Oct 23 with 638 viewsJAPRANGERS

Actually let's turn the clocks back to 1982 and I'll purchase every share in Microsoft going....
Do your clocks go back THIS Sunday?? on 13:20 - Oct 23 with 597 viewsisawqpratwcity

Do your clocks go back THIS Sunday?? on 13:13 - Oct 23 by JAPRANGERS

Actually let's turn the clocks back to 1982 and I'll purchase every share in Microsoft going....

holloway, zellweger.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Do your clocks go back THIS Sunday?? on 13:21 - Oct 23 with 593 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Do your clocks go back THIS Sunday?? on 13:13 - Oct 23 by JAPRANGERS

I thought you lived in Forestdale now mate? The clocks are definitely going back there!
Do your clocks go back THIS Sunday?? on 13:38 - Oct 23 with 556 viewsJAPRANGERS

No, I think you're thinking about NIPPON who used to live in Japan?? Think he lives in Croydon somewhere now??
Login to get fewer ads

Do your clocks go back THIS Sunday?? on 13:39 - Oct 23 with 549 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Do your clocks go back THIS Sunday?? on 13:38 - Oct 23 by JAPRANGERS

No, I think you're thinking about NIPPON who used to live in Japan?? Think he lives in Croydon somewhere now??

Sorry mate you are right.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024