Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G 17:25 - Oct 23 with 1944 viewsNov77

Three own goals in the same game

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 17:42 - Oct 23 with 1902 viewsbobby

that makes Stevie G our 2nd highest scorer this season..
[Post edited 23 Oct 2014 18:29]

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 18:07 - Oct 23 with 1848 viewsGloryHunter

He'll get more now. The man's going to be a goal machine for us. If Adel can get a game, he'll lay a few on for him.
Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 01:36 - Oct 24 with 1538 viewsRangersAreBack

Riddiculous decision given the original header was on target and the deflection was marginal.

In that case Coutinho's goal should be awarded to Caulker making it 4 own goals in the same game, 2 scored by the same player.
Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 01:44 - Oct 24 with 1533 viewsSonofNorfolt

Surprising to say the least.
Are they now going to review Malcolm Macdonald's two 'goals' for Arsenal against Orient in the FA Cup semi final in '78?
Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 02:02 - Oct 24 with 1523 viewsNorthernr

What a crock of sht. I thought the rule they worked to was if the original effort was on target then it's the striker's goal and anything else is merely a deflection?

Won't be changing the LFW stats.
Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 06:26 - Oct 24 with 1464 viewstimcocking

What joke, bollox. They wouldn't have taken it off Gerrard if the roles were reversed. Bullsh!t.

On a 'positive' note, Richard Dunne has now scored more Liverpool goals than Mario Balotelli...
Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 09:12 - Oct 24 with 1380 viewsPinnerPaul

Just to add if you had Vargas down as 1st goalscorer then you should have been paid out , as OGs don't count in that market.

Up until this ridiculous decision you would also have been paid out on Vargas as last goalscorer for the same reason.

NOW, in the unlikely event you had Coutinho as last goalscorer that should now pay out as well.

Also the reason why you should never to back the 0-0 score, back no goalscorer instead, its always the same price and as OGs don't count in that market, the game could end 3-2 and if all OGs you still get paid.

All clear?
Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 09:31 - Oct 24 with 1346 viewsstevec

Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 02:02 - Oct 24 by Northernr

What a crock of sht. I thought the rule they worked to was if the original effort was on target then it's the striker's goal and anything else is merely a deflection?

Crazy decision. On this basis, if a keeper gets his hand to a shot that goes in and a defender was on the line then that goes down as an OG too?
Login to get fewer ads

Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 10:05 - Oct 24 with 1311 viewsQPR_John

Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 09:31 - Oct 24 by stevec

Crazy decision. On this basis, if a keeper gets his hand to a shot that goes in and a defender was on the line then that goes down as an OG too?

"Stevie G"

Am I the only one who finds that pathetic.
Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 10:15 - Oct 24 with 1296 viewsTheBlob

Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 10:05 - Oct 24 by QPR_John

"Stevie G"

Yes.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 10:19 - Oct 24 with 1289 viewsStanisgod

What crap ! Seen a lot worse deflections than that be awarded to the striker.

In that case 80pc of fat Franks' goals should be taken off of him !!!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 10:37 - Oct 24 with 1267 viewsHayesender

Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 10:05 - Oct 24 by QPR_John

"Stevie G"

No you're not. I used to cringe when McLaren used to say it when he was England manager

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 10:51 - Oct 24 with 1237 viewsQPunkR

Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 02:02 - Oct 24 by Northernr

Bloody right an' all

QPR - "shit but local"

Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 11:43 - Oct 24 with 1180 viewsAntti_Heinola

Funny, isn;'t it, how they can have a stupid panel to sit there and judge these pointless things, which should always be awarded to the attacking player except in cases such as Dunne's or Caulker's, yet there's no such panel set up to do something important like, you know, look at the key terrible red or yellow cards dished out by poor refereeing each week. Wouldn't want to undermine the refs! That's far more important than actual correct decisions.
Idiots. Clearly that was Vargas's goal.

Bare bones.

Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 12:02 - Oct 24 with 1146 viewsjohncharles

Unbelievable nonsense. It's not as If Stevie G wants anyway.
Best not to say anymore or we'll be charged with bringing the game into disrepute.

Strong and stable my arse.

Vargas 'goal' given to Stevie G on 21:51 - Oct 24 with 1008 viewsnightwish

Stupid decision this never used to happen in the past imagine how many goals would of been chalked off players pre year 2000.Vargas was on target just touching gerrard does not make it an own goal.What next when it touches a goalkeepers fingers on the way in it becomes a goalkeeper own goal.Players are judged on the amount of goals they score,records show how many goals a player scores this is not a trivial matter.Yet another blight on soccer as far as I am concerned,fools in an office with nothing better to do with their time.Like the offside rule give the advantage to the attacker or in this case the player who struck the ball goalwards or is that too much common sense.I suggest a few emails to the premier league to get Vargas goal back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024