Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FIREWORKS! 20:51 - Oct 23 with 2281 viewsconnell10

Im getting pished off with them already! its bad enough having them on nov 5th now what with this asian festival i have to put up with them in bloody october as well!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

FIREWORKS! on 20:58 - Oct 23 with 1953 viewsOakR

Sure there are plenty of people who hate having football on their doorstop for a few hours every 2 weeks or so...

Live and let live as they say, or just go and enjoy it.

Poll: Will we stay up?

FIREWORKS! on 21:11 - Oct 23 with 1915 viewsjohncharles

My dogs are cowering under the table. Tomorrow morning, like every other morning, the people with the fireworks will look at me and my dog like they've been force fed Rhino vomit. Tolerance should work both ways.
I await the Racist chants.

Strong and stable my arse.

FIREWORKS! on 22:41 - Oct 23 with 1844 viewssmegma

I dont mind them per se but do they have to be so f*cking loud ? !!!!! Its like syria round here at the moment.
FIREWORKS! on 23:00 - Oct 23 with 1824 viewsQPR1882

FIREWORKS! on 20:58 - Oct 23 by OakR

Sure there are plenty of people who hate having football on their doorstop for a few hours every 2 weeks or so...

Live and let live as they say, or just go and enjoy it.

Have to agree with live and let live, BUT............

You let a firework off after midnight on November 5th and see how many old bill come round telling you it is against the law to let fireworks off after midnight.

Yet tonight/tomorrow morning we will get fireworks going off with every copper suddenly being hard of hearing.
FIREWORKS! on 23:19 - Oct 23 with 1802 viewskensalriser

FIREWORKS! on 23:00 - Oct 23 by QPR1882

Have to agree with live and let live, BUT............

You let a firework off after midnight on November 5th and see how many old bill come round telling you it is against the law to let fireworks off after midnight.

Yet tonight/tomorrow morning we will get fireworks going off with every copper suddenly being hard of hearing.

Midnight for 5th November, 1am for New Year's, Chinese New Year and Diwali.

Makes sense to me - 5th Nov is by far the busiest for fireworks.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

FIREWORKS! on 00:40 - Oct 24 with 1735 viewsDWQPR

It sounded like someone round my way tonight was letting off artillery shells every two minutes.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

FIREWORKS! on 01:28 - Oct 24 with 1714 viewsRangersAreBack

My 2 year old enjoyed the show and it didn't cost me a penny. Happy days!
FIREWORKS! on 03:58 - Oct 24 with 1694 viewsLowerloftLad

The old bill can't catch a cold half the time never mind who let a firework off after midnight 😂

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Login to get fewer ads

FIREWORKS! on 07:38 - Oct 24 with 1626 viewsPommyhoop

Ah I remember Diwali very well. Living in Heston/ Southall it sounded like the pre advance barrage at El Alamein. My dog( alsation) when I was still at Mum and Dad's used to go mental at the fireworks.Not cowaring under the table or anything. She used to bark and growl. and chase the rockets .

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

FIREWORKS! on 09:30 - Oct 24 with 1563 viewspaulparker

unless your under 12 , why would you let off fireworks ??
absolute waste of time,
you stand there in the cold get mud all up yer trainers and timberlands and look to the sky and go
Coorrrrrr, Wow, wooooooooooo,
then you go home ,
absolute load of bollox, even my step daughter and her mates gave up with them when they were 8

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

FIREWORKS! on 09:39 - Oct 24 with 1550 viewsPommyhoop

FIREWORKS! on 09:30 - Oct 24 by paulparker

unless your under 12 , why would you let off fireworks ??
absolute waste of time,
you stand there in the cold get mud all up yer trainers and timberlands and look to the sky and go
Coorrrrrr, Wow, wooooooooooo,
then you go home ,
absolute load of bollox, even my step daughter and her mates gave up with them when they were 8

Take one motorbike gauntlet or similar large glove. plus an.old Hoover tube or similar pipe like object. plus various 'arial fireworks' like rockets , roman candles ,arial bombs. Equals brilliant fun for any self respecting council estate kid from the 70's.
Firework Wars. Brilliant laugh

FIREWORKS! on 09:50 - Oct 24 with 1536 viewspaulparker

FIREWORKS! on 09:39 - Oct 24 by Pommyhoop

Take one motorbike gauntlet or similar large glove. plus an.old Hoover tube or similar pipe like object. plus various 'arial fireworks' like rockets , roman candles ,arial bombs. Equals brilliant fun for any self respecting council estate kid from the 70's.

TBF Pommy that sounds like a laugh now never mind being a kid
im sold !!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

FIREWORKS! on 10:28 - Oct 24 with 1507 viewsPommyhoop

Remember folks.Be Safe..

FIREWORKS! on 12:03 - Oct 24 with 1448 viewsquickpassrotter

Going on until 2am Thursday night/Friday morning in Ealing. Very loud. Woke up with a dull headache. Much more to come over the next week or so.
FIREWORKS! on 12:21 - Oct 24 with 1418 viewslondonscottish

FIREWORKS! on 09:39 - Oct 24 by Pommyhoop

Gloves?? Not in Scotland, mate. The trick is knowing when to let the rocket go....too soon and it can go any direction/bounce back/get you. Too late and you've got burns all the way down your arm. Just right and you can get it bounce off the tarmac in a half volley at your opponent at full speed.

Note that launching air bombs by hand looks good to onlookers but is not nearly as difficult/dangerous/effective.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

FIREWORKS! on 12:27 - Oct 24 with 1407 viewsPinnerPaul

FIREWORKS! on 22:41 - Oct 23 by smegma

I dont mind them per se but do they have to be so f*cking loud ? !!!!! Its like syria round here at the moment.

Isn't that half the point of fireworks, like complaining a bonfire is too hot!
FIREWORKS! on 12:32 - Oct 24 with 1391 viewsR_from_afar

In the dim and distant past, my mate and I had a fireworks party and everyone brought some along. Little did they know that we had a cunning plan: we had worked out a crude but simple way of networking them all. We had to post sentries, for safety reasons, when we let them off, on some waste ground, and good thing we did because it was like a mini Gulf War: hundreds of pounds worth of fireworks went off in thirty seconds, all triggered using fusewire and a car battery. Awesome.

Re. Diwali, I played football outdoors in Slough last night, next to a park, and what with all the stuff exploding overhead, we got a little taste of what Panathanaikos v Olympiakos is like.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

FIREWORKS! on 13:23 - Oct 24 with 1345 viewsloftboy

Used to buy bangers when I wa at school, one didn't go off so I snapped it in half and lit the powder,it was called a Genue, anyhow I got to close, couldn't see for twenty minutes and lost both my eyebrows!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

FIREWORKS! on 13:39 - Oct 24 with 1327 viewsToast_R

Diwali the Hindu festival of light.

Just people having fun with their family and friends what's not to like you miserable gits?

Plus Tesco are doing a load of deals on Indian food all week so I've been stocking my cupboards, loving some of that!
FIREWORKS! on 14:18 - Oct 24 with 1298 viewsBluce_Ree

Worst time of the year. It's basically chav christmas as it combines anti-social behaviour and begging. C**ts.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

FIREWORKS! on 15:03 - Oct 24 with 1270 viewssmegma

FIREWORKS! on 12:27 - Oct 24 by PinnerPaul

Isn't that half the point of fireworks, like complaining a bonfire is too hot!

Not at all. The spectacle is in the colours and patterns not the noise. And when they are exploding in your back garden some ten yards from your french windows, then tell me if they arent loud.
FIREWORKS! on 15:03 - Oct 24 with 1270 viewsMonahoop

FIREWORKS! on 13:23 - Oct 24 by loftboy

Used to buy bangers when I wa at school, one didn't go off so I snapped it in half and lit the powder,it was called a Genue, anyhow I got to close, couldn't see for twenty minutes and lost both my eyebrows!

Ah Genies. What fun, unless you weren't careful of course.

Jumping jacks. Now they were great entertainment. No predicting where they would go, but if someone made a run from one it would usually follow! It was like watching a scene from a cartoon comic character. Hilarious, well it was at the time.

Does anyone on here know of someone who put damp fireworks in an oven to dry out? Well one stupid uncle of mine did. Destroyed his kitchen and his marriage too!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

FIREWORKS! on 18:38 - Oct 24 with 1204 viewsthemodfather

this could be an explosive thread
fireworks are on sale all year...last night around west hampstead, fireworks going off near the railway most of the late evening....
FIREWORKS! on 19:42 - Oct 24 with 1161 viewsthemodfather

check homebase site..for £5 they do a 100 shot "cake" firework...100 shots, wowsers and they do prices £5 to the £100s.....
biff bang pow!
FIREWORKS! on 23:16 - Oct 24 with 1105 viewsmichael67

This is a geographic problem. I am down here between brixton and camberwell and not heard a single thing.

However when I did live in Willesden next to some asians , it was like a bad day in beruit.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024