Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FIREWORKS! 20:51 - Oct 23 with 2271 viewsconnell10

Im getting pished off with them already! its bad enough having them on nov 5th now what with this asian festival i have to put up with them in bloody october as well!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

FIREWORKS! on 23:23 - Oct 24 with 320 viewsTheBlob

FIREWORKS! on 09:39 - Oct 24 by Pommyhoop

Take one motorbike gauntlet or similar large glove. plus an.old Hoover tube or similar pipe like object. plus various 'arial fireworks' like rockets , roman candles ,arial bombs. Equals brilliant fun for any self respecting council estate kid from the 70's.
Firework Wars. Brilliant laugh

Yeah that was great,firework duels.Stuck large "Aerial Bombshells" in a plank of wood each and twenty paces apart.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

FIREWORKS! on 23:23 - Oct 24 with 319 viewsFredManRave

FIREWORKS! on 13:23 - Oct 24 by loftboy

Used to buy bangers when I wa at school, one didn't go off so I snapped it in half and lit the powder,it was called a Genue, anyhow I got to close, couldn't see for twenty minutes and lost both my eyebrows!

Do you ever get mistaken for Warnock?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

FIREWORKS! on 08:32 - Oct 25 with 284 viewsPommyhoop

FIREWORKS! on 12:21 - Oct 24 by londonscottish

Gloves?? Not in Scotland, mate. The trick is knowing when to let the rocket go....too soon and it can go any direction/bounce back/get you. Too late and you've got burns all the way down your arm. Just right and you can get it bounce off the tarmac in a half volley at your opponent at full speed.

Note that launching air bombs by hand looks good to onlookers but is not nearly as difficult/dangerous/effective.

Would''ve loved to have had a Firework War with you lot back then.You with your primitive rocket spears us with our super accurate hoover pipe mortars.
Would've been Culloden all over again.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024