Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Rio' and jonathon Woss 13:15 - Oct 24 with 3170 viewsDiscodroids

Just Heard on the radio that 'Rio' will be announcing his retirement on the above show tomorrow night.

end of the season job.

dont forget to sky plus it lads...

leave the carrion in the gutter..

[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 13:38]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:24 - Oct 24 with 2207 viewsNorthernr

Imagine how good he'd look (and as PR is the name of the game here...) if he said "do you know what, I've realised in the first month of the season that I'm finished. I've had a great career, I've tried to go on for another season at a club where I played when I was a junior, that I hold dear to my heart, and my legs just can't do it any more. *insert anecdote about being outpaced by Peter Crouch*. It's unfair on QPR to expect them to pay me through to the end of the season while I'm like this so I've decided that I'm going to call it a day on December 31. That way they can get another centre back ready to bring in on january 1 if they feel the need, and I'll be around to fill in in the meantime. I really thought I could bring something to it, it breaks my heart that I can't, so I'm calling it a day now to be fair to the other players and the club who had faith in me."

Standing ovation, thanks very much Rio.

Instead the bloke who only signed for us in the first place because "I wanted to move to London, and I was gonna retire but 'Arry called..." is going to openly admit he's finished, but stick around for another nine months anyway coining it in and contributing nothing.

With the usual added disclaimer that it's QPR's fcking fault for getting suckered in by this sht again. Ashley Cole goes to Roma, not a sniff of interest in Rio Ferdinand. Why?
'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:34 - Oct 24 with 2143 viewsR_from_afar

Will it be legally binding, so he is barred from ever returning?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:36 - Oct 24 with 2131 viewstinhead

Bloody, Bloody Ridiculous..

Maybe we can get Chris Samba back for 6 months to cover?

Puny God!

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:38 - Oct 24 with 2113 viewsDiscodroids

i hope wossy asks 'Wio' what his fwavawite KFC Kwrushem is!!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:41 - Oct 24 with 2084 viewsPhilmyRs

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:24 - Oct 24 by Northernr

Imagine how good he'd look (and as PR is the name of the game here...) if he said "do you know what, I've realised in the first month of the season that I'm finished. I've had a great career, I've tried to go on for another season at a club where I played when I was a junior, that I hold dear to my heart, and my legs just can't do it any more. *insert anecdote about being outpaced by Peter Crouch*. It's unfair on QPR to expect them to pay me through to the end of the season while I'm like this so I've decided that I'm going to call it a day on December 31. That way they can get another centre back ready to bring in on january 1 if they feel the need, and I'll be around to fill in in the meantime. I really thought I could bring something to it, it breaks my heart that I can't, so I'm calling it a day now to be fair to the other players and the club who had faith in me."

Standing ovation, thanks very much Rio.

Instead the bloke who only signed for us in the first place because "I wanted to move to London, and I was gonna retire but 'Arry called..." is going to openly admit he's finished, but stick around for another nine months anyway coining it in and contributing nothing.

With the usual added disclaimer that it's QPR's fcking fault for getting suckered in by this sht again. Ashley Cole goes to Roma, not a sniff of interest in Rio Ferdinand. Why?

Or

The majority of QPR fans would probably like me to retire tonight, on this show. Given how I’ve performed since I’ve arrived I can’t really blame them. However, I feel I still have something to offer this club and can play a part in keeping us in this division. I’ve got a lot of experience and knowledge playing at the highest level which I’m keen to pass on, especially to the younger lads. People say I’m finished, people say I’m another mercenary only in it for one more pay day, that’s not the case. It’s still early day’s in the season, I believe in my ability and believe that we will still be in this division when I do call it a day in May. Monday is our focus now, whether I’m in the team, on the bench or in the stands, I’ll do whatever I can to help this club survive in the premier league.

I remember you marking him as your MOM on the first day of the season? That and 45 minutes against Tottenham are the only times he’s played as part of the back 3, where Harry said he was going to play him. By all accounts he’s good around the club, offering advice to the younger players and supporting the team. I have no problem with him being involved. I even think if we do revert to a 3 at the back again, he’d be useful.
'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:41 - Oct 24 with 2079 viewsNorthernr

Disco, I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear that in order to publish the story in advance the Independent agreed with the PRs at ITV to include the following at the bottom of their report on the sad loss of Rio from the sport.

"Rio Ferdinand was speaking on The Jonathan Ross Show, which is broadcast on Saturday, October 25 at 2210 on ITV1. He appeared on the show alongside Lindsay Lohan, Russell Brand and Daniel Radcliffe."

Queens Park Rangers in 2014.
'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:42 - Oct 24 with 2076 viewsDiscodroids

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:41 - Oct 24 by PhilmyRs

Or

The majority of QPR fans would probably like me to retire tonight, on this show. Given how I’ve performed since I’ve arrived I can’t really blame them. However, I feel I still have something to offer this club and can play a part in keeping us in this division. I’ve got a lot of experience and knowledge playing at the highest level which I’m keen to pass on, especially to the younger lads. People say I’m finished, people say I’m another mercenary only in it for one more pay day, that’s not the case. It’s still early day’s in the season, I believe in my ability and believe that we will still be in this division when I do call it a day in May. Monday is our focus now, whether I’m in the team, on the bench or in the stands, I’ll do whatever I can to help this club survive in the premier league.

I remember you marking him as your MOM on the first day of the season? That and 45 minutes against Tottenham are the only times he’s played as part of the back 3, where Harry said he was going to play him. By all accounts he’s good around the club, offering advice to the younger players and supporting the team. I have no problem with him being involved. I even think if we do revert to a 3 at the back again, he’d be useful.

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:42 - Oct 24 with 2074 viewsstowmarketrange

It's a shame that he didnt announce it this summer and bugger off to the beach instead of milking our club of more money that it can't really afford.
Login to get fewer ads

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:42 - Oct 24 with 2072 viewsNorthernr

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:41 - Oct 24 by PhilmyRs

Or

Good post, potentially agree with you, we'll see.
He as our best player on day one, although it says a lot for the rest of the team that I gave him MOTM despite him losing his man at a corner for the only goal.
'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:48 - Oct 24 with 2029 viewsDiscodroids

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:41 - Oct 24 by Northernr

Disco, I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear that in order to publish the story in advance the Independent agreed with the PRs at ITV to include the following at the bottom of their report on the sad loss of Rio from the sport.

"Rio Ferdinand was speaking on The Jonathan Ross Show, which is broadcast on Saturday, October 25 at 2210 on ITV1. He appeared on the show alongside Lindsay Lohan, Russell Brand and Daniel Radcliffe."

Queens Park Rangers in 2014.

my god!!! clive, id rather be sucking on a zyklon b cannister while
listening to peter andre dj his tunes down the sugar hut...

what a diabolical , fiendish cast of horrors

im booking a plane to zurich and checking off this mortal coil..

WUSSEL BWAND, AND WIO..it all too much..

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:48 - Oct 24 with 2023 viewsCroydonCaptJack

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:42 - Oct 24 by Northernr

Good post, potentially agree with you, we'll see.
He as our best player on day one, although it says a lot for the rest of the team that I gave him MOTM despite him losing his man at a corner for the only goal.

Yes, he had a good game apart from that. As I recall, Alan 'Peanuthead' Shearer failed to mention any of the good stuff he did though.
'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:51 - Oct 24 with 2004 viewspaulparker

Only at QPR,

still at least we are learning by our mistakes , eh Tone

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:51 - Oct 24 with 1999 viewsNorthernr

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:48 - Oct 24 by CroydonCaptJack

Yes, he had a good game apart from that. As I recall, Alan 'Peanuthead' Shearer failed to mention any of the good stuff he did though.

To be fair, I don't recall Alan Shearer milking an extra year out of anybody. Smashing goals in left right and centre right to the day he retired. He may be a boring, montone drip of a pundit but he was a fcking amazing centre forward from minute one and bowed out still playing well. Ferdinand will end up being remembered for books and baseball caps as much as his football.
'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:53 - Oct 24 with 1990 viewsCroydonCaptJack

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:51 - Oct 24 by Northernr

To be fair, I don't recall Alan Shearer milking an extra year out of anybody. Smashing goals in left right and centre right to the day he retired. He may be a boring, montone drip of a pundit but he was a fcking amazing centre forward from minute one and bowed out still playing well. Ferdinand will end up being remembered for books and baseball caps as much as his football.

True, he was a great striker.
Rubbish pundit though. Really loves the sound of his own voice.
'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:54 - Oct 24 with 1982 viewsNorthernr

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:53 - Oct 24 by CroydonCaptJack

True, he was a great striker.
Rubbish pundit though. Really loves the sound of his own voice.

Which is strange because it sounds like an old conveyor belt system steadily shifting chalk around.
'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 14:14 - Oct 24 with 1878 viewsted_hendrix

Is Rio going to work for Easyjet instead of us? he looks like an Easyjet cabin crew type of bloke to me, I wont be able to watch this televisual feast as i think Jonathon Ross is the seond biggest c unt on planet Earth after that bloke that does car programmes on the televisual feast box thing, that bloke who lives in Oxfordshire and has a couple of Man bitches who laugh at everything the stupid c unt says.
I cant even mention his name without growing boils.
Those Ferdinand centre half's stitched us up, one was shit and the other one was even shittier.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 14:23 - Oct 24 with 1852 viewsQPR_ARG

Lessons learned.

Right sorts.

Having a laugh.
'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 14:25 - Oct 24 with 1847 viewsDiscodroids

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:54 - Oct 24 by Northernr

Which is strange because it sounds like an old conveyor belt system steadily shifting chalk around.

hahaha...i must steal that.

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 14:34 - Oct 24 with 1801 viewsClive_Anderson

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 13:51 - Oct 24 by Northernr

Before he did his knee in the first time he was completely unplayable. Shows how good he was to keep scoring after two near career ending injuries.

You don't seem to get the complete english-style centre forward like him any more.
'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 14:50 - Oct 24 with 1741 viewsdaveB

I'd avoid watching it, having just viewed the show through work he doesn't come across as the most committed bloke to our club although the final edit may be different. Shame really as on his wages and with the right attitude could have been very decent for us.
'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 15:12 - Oct 24 with 1655 viewsLblock

Disco -- where the hell are you getting these GIF's from?!

That first one cracked me up.

Reminded me of that outtake of The Proffessionals where they all came spilling out the back of the transit as it pulled away

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 15:24 - Oct 24 with 1617 viewsDiscodroids

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 15:12 - Oct 24 by Lblock

Disco -- where the hell are you getting these GIF's from?!

That first one cracked me up.

Reminded me of that outtake of The Proffessionals where they all came spilling out the back of the transit as it pulled away

i believe all the worlds problems qpr , ebola, aids, starvation,the sweedish house maffia and even freegans can be solved with a jaunty gif!!...

i'll send you a PM mate with my arsenal of giftastic bullets.

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 15:27 - Oct 24 with 1608 viewsPunteR

Get him on the coaching staff for the rest of the season,and get him doing as much community work for our club as possible. No way should he play now,if he openly admits he cant cut it anymore.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 15:29 - Oct 24 with 1596 viewsNorthernr

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 15:27 - Oct 24 by PunteR

Get him on the coaching staff for the rest of the season,and get him doing as much community work for our club as possible. No way should he play now,if he openly admits he cant cut it anymore.

With wages adjusted accordingly of course.
'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 15:45 - Oct 24 with 1524 viewsDiscodroids

'Rio' and jonathon Woss on 15:29 - Oct 24 by Northernr

With wages adjusted accordingly of course.

amen to that brother !.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024