Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
shirt swapping 20:50 - Oct 24 with 1424 viewsPetros

Never heard so much sanctimonious cr*p in my life as that prompted by the Balotelli "disgrace": these sacred shirts would be the same ones that are made of hostile manmade fibres, flogged to those who can least afford them for grotesque profit margins, and whored out to the nearest autocratic hand-chopping dynasty for sponsorship. Breathtaking hypocrisy. He should have burned it.
Can't bear all this moralism. Our greatest ever player, Stan Bowles, would not have lasted 5 minutes in the current witch-hunting climate. His famous attempt to aim his shots in the warm up at the trophy being flaunted by ??Man U??Liverpool?? would have been the lead item in the 9.00 news.
shirt swapping on 20:57 - Oct 24 with 1400 viewsjohncharles

Stan wearing two different boots, one for each sponsor.
Is there a clause in the the Sky/Prem contract forbidding a sense of humour ?

Strong and stable my arse.

shirt swapping on 21:07 - Oct 24 with 1379 viewsDylanP

I thought it was Sunderland -- who were displaying the cup that Bowles knocked of its pedastal.

Legend!!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

shirt swapping on 21:56 - Oct 24 with 1311 viewsstansleftfoot

Apocrapfull.....Tony Hazell walloped the cup, Stan included his version into his biography, but anybody who was there would know better, Gordan Jago tells the truth....both legends, only one has a grip of reality.....but both of them are probably the force's that made QPR the club it once, many followed but Jago made us the club we would now love to be.
shirt swapping on 21:59 - Oct 24 with 1301 viewsbosh67

If our form continues we should swap shirts with our opponents before games so we get a few points.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

shirt swapping on 22:00 - Oct 24 with 1296 viewsShotKneesHoop

shirt swapping on 21:56 - Oct 24 by stansleftfoot

Apocrapfull.....Tony Hazell walloped the cup, Stan included his version into his biography, but anybody who was there would know better, Gordan Jago tells the truth....both legends, only one has a grip of reality.....but both of them are probably the force's that made QPR the club it once, many followed but Jago made us the club we would now love to be.

There's loads of managers and owners who followed Jago, Sexton, Francis and Holloway that didn't bother about the heritage.

Warnock brought his own, which was fine, but after that, dear me, my word.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

shirt swapping on 22:03 - Oct 24 with 1293 viewsMonahoop

Ah! Those were the days. Many clubs were in awe of us then. Now we are just a sorry laughing stock.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

shirt swapping on 22:23 - Oct 24 with 1253 viewsBrightonhoop

It's GordOn Jago. My dogs called Jago, it's a German Shep that scares the shyte out of most who aproach uninvited, a bit like the main man himself. They dont make 'em like Mr Jago no more....
shirt swapping on 22:36 - Oct 24 with 1237 viewsJuzzie

We live in a mock-shock world.
Login to get fewer ads

shirt swapping on 22:45 - Oct 24 with 1225 viewsstansleftfoot

shirt swapping on 22:00 - Oct 24 by ShotKneesHoop

There's loads of managers and owners who followed Jago, Sexton, Francis and Holloway that didn't bother about the heritage.

Warnock brought his own, which was fine, but after that, dear me, my word.

I'd say Stock, Jago, Sexton, Venables, Francis, although, of differing styles and abilities, created a QPR ethic/ethos/philosophy that took us from late 60's through to the mid 90's with pride, creativity and innovation.
Their interest in the game, it's changes in Holland and Italy made Loftus Road the place to watch Football, that passion, intellect, hard work transformed the club.
Mugs like Redknapp, Houston, Mullery are the antithesis of our Clubs DNA that makes us expect, and hope for so much.
You Tube see's QPR destroying the very best clubs back in the day, the Francis goal versus Liverpool must be seen as the epitome of great football.
The dread and depression I've seen on this forum as Redknapp's cynical and lazy management has taken full effect is a reflection of his failure to recognise we, as QPR fans are pretty expert on how the game is played, or should be played, or yet again, how it can be played, with fit, informed and able footballers.
After all why shouldn't we be....Stock, Jago, Sexton, Venables, all made players better, not worse. We've learnt our "game" from experts, we know how talents like Bowles, Marsh, Thomas play their part in the team game, it's an endless stream....often ignored by the mainstream but the young combo of Goddard and Allen should have led England...until Fernandes fully understands our history and buys into the DNA we are pretty much fxcked....it starts at the bottom with a broad base of talented and innovative coaching and carries through to our First Team Coach, only then will the limited but hardworking players like Karl Henry, Barton, the Waddocks of this world, let players like Fer, Taarabt, Phillips, Austin, Hoillet rip it up in the bit of the pitch where it matters. Poor Isla trying to dummy his way out of the corner, is a shameful situation for a coach to allow to happen, the guy needs an outlet, created by coaching, running off the ball, a team ethic.
You can see that Redknapp is out of his depth, he has nothing to offer to his players, before, during or after the game.
Jago, Sexton, Venables where on the plane to Europe to watch Ajax, Milan, Bayern by the evening of the game at Loftus Road or wherever we played.....Redknapp is on the phone from a Range Rover on the M3 to Paddy Barclay to get a story on the back pages.
Rio Ferdinand and Harry Redknapp have both said in the last 7 days, regardless of what happens to QPR I will retire in May 2015....and I don't care!
Fernandes should sue them for breach of contract, they are shameless thieves...Balotelli is blameless, he's thick, Redknapp and Ferdinand should be ashamed....better off without....NOW! Swap shirts, take the shirt away from them, grow some Balls and get them away from our Club!
shirt swapping on 00:25 - Oct 25 with 1163 viewsBrightonhoop

shirt swapping on 22:45 - Oct 24 by stansleftfoot

I'd say Stock, Jago, Sexton, Venables, Francis, although, of differing styles and abilities, created a QPR ethic/ethos/philosophy that took us from late 60's through to the mid 90's with pride, creativity and innovation.
Their interest in the game, it's changes in Holland and Italy made Loftus Road the place to watch Football, that passion, intellect, hard work transformed the club.
Mugs like Redknapp, Houston, Mullery are the antithesis of our Clubs DNA that makes us expect, and hope for so much.
You Tube see's QPR destroying the very best clubs back in the day, the Francis goal versus Liverpool must be seen as the epitome of great football.
The dread and depression I've seen on this forum as Redknapp's cynical and lazy management has taken full effect is a reflection of his failure to recognise we, as QPR fans are pretty expert on how the game is played, or should be played, or yet again, how it can be played, with fit, informed and able footballers.
After all why shouldn't we be....Stock, Jago, Sexton, Venables, all made players better, not worse. We've learnt our "game" from experts, we know how talents like Bowles, Marsh, Thomas play their part in the team game, it's an endless stream....often ignored by the mainstream but the young combo of Goddard and Allen should have led England...until Fernandes fully understands our history and buys into the DNA we are pretty much fxcked....it starts at the bottom with a broad base of talented and innovative coaching and carries through to our First Team Coach, only then will the limited but hardworking players like Karl Henry, Barton, the Waddocks of this world, let players like Fer, Taarabt, Phillips, Austin, Hoillet rip it up in the bit of the pitch where it matters. Poor Isla trying to dummy his way out of the corner, is a shameful situation for a coach to allow to happen, the guy needs an outlet, created by coaching, running off the ball, a team ethic.
You can see that Redknapp is out of his depth, he has nothing to offer to his players, before, during or after the game.
Jago, Sexton, Venables where on the plane to Europe to watch Ajax, Milan, Bayern by the evening of the game at Loftus Road or wherever we played.....Redknapp is on the phone from a Range Rover on the M3 to Paddy Barclay to get a story on the back pages.
Rio Ferdinand and Harry Redknapp have both said in the last 7 days, regardless of what happens to QPR I will retire in May 2015....and I don't care!
Fernandes should sue them for breach of contract, they are shameless thieves...Balotelli is blameless, he's thick, Redknapp and Ferdinand should be ashamed....better off without....NOW! Swap shirts, take the shirt away from them, grow some Balls and get them away from our Club!

This.
shirt swapping on 04:51 - Oct 25 with 1110 viewsThaiHoop

shirt swapping on 09:15 - Oct 25 with 1035 viewsjohncharles

Like the way you've lumped Redknapp, Houston and Mullery together. A gruesome threesome.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2014 9:17]

Strong and stable my arse.

shirt swapping on 12:44 - Oct 25 with 967 viewsstansleftfoot

shirt swapping on 09:15 - Oct 25 by johncharles

Like the way you've lumped Redknapp, Houston and Mullery together. A gruesome threesome.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2014 9:17]

Limited ex-players using the appalling levels of "in the game" free masonary that has reduced British Football to that of third world nations to support thoroughly mediocre career's as Football Managers!....what exactly could Mullery, Redknapp or Houston teach Bowles, Currie, Wilkins, or more pertinently Hoillet who is actually no better now than he was in a struggling Blackburn side, can't even get picked....
Leroy Fer, quite clearly has talent but no idea how to use it to make an impact...every week that passes his confusion and disinterest becomes manifest.
That is entirely Harry Redknapps responsibility...but of course, Harry Redknapp as a "professional football manager" doesn't care! Shameless!
shirt swapping on 14:30 - Oct 25 with 927 viewsSnipper

Great post Sir. 👍👍
shirt swapping on 15:57 - Oct 25 with 883 viewswood_hoop

Within this supurb post are the reasons why our club is so different from many others, or at least was, I salute stansleftfoot for putting into an articulate post of why there is so much despair amongst a fair few of us.
shirt swapping on 16:09 - Oct 25 with 877 viewsade_qpr

Very good post sir.

Would like to add one point and that is one used car salesman did a better job than a high flying salesman is doing of running our club as it stands at the mo.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024