Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defo again 23:22 - Oct 24 with 1112 viewsLblock

Giving it large how he will have to leave Toronto as the fans are giving him abuse on social media
They're giving him dogs as he's missed 10 out of 14 games with jiggly injuries

You just know the inks drying

Anyone seen TFs y-fronts?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Defo again on 23:34 - Oct 24 with 1081 viewsFredManRave

Isn't everything large for Defo?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Defo again on 00:15 - Oct 25 with 1014 viewsjohncharles

Defo again on 23:34 - Oct 24 by FredManRave

Isn't everything large for Defo?!

Are you on "personal" terms ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Defo again on 09:17 - Oct 25 with 849 viewsShotKneesHoop

Hopefully, we'll have a new manager by then who will insist on buying a new team of over the top, knackered, can't be arsed players from another middle table Premier league club, so Defoe not coming to LR. Maybe Bournemouth?
[Post edited 25 Oct 2014 12:18]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Defo again on 09:48 - Oct 25 with 804 viewsozexile

If he does come I reckon I've got two options.
1. Boil my head
2. Stick rusty nails in my wheels.
Please spare me.
Defo again on 09:53 - Oct 25 with 791 viewsDiscodroids

you just know harolds going to spunk 6 million holy beans to secure his services..

i wonder if he still does his replenishing handstands after bonking his various hareems..

i remember reading that in the sunday mirror about ten years ago.

the kinky devil.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Defo again on 10:01 - Oct 25 with 764 viewsPommyhoop

There's no f'cking way H will be able to buy Defoe( if he's still here after November .cant see it myself).
His foolish purchase of RIO has feccked up his chances of buying any old 'superstars' he had the pleasure of managering decades ago.
C'nt ...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Defo again on 10:32 - Oct 25 with 697 viewsMytch_QPR

Defo again on 09:53 - Oct 25 by Discodroids

you just know harolds going to spunk 6 million holy beans to secure his services..

i wonder if he still does his replenishing handstands after bonking his various hareems..

i remember reading that in the sunday mirror about ten years ago.

the kinky devil.

Jealousy is a terrible trait, Disco.

As to TF's underwear, eluded to in the original post, are these them by any chance?:

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/261936836/qpr_oval_classic_thong.jpg?color=White&h

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Defo again on 10:34 - Oct 25 with 694 viewsjohnhoop

Defo again on 10:01 - Oct 25 by Pommyhoop

There's no f'cking way H will be able to buy Defoe( if he's still here after November .cant see it myself).
His foolish purchase of RIO has feccked up his chances of buying any old 'superstars' he had the pleasure of managering decades ago.
C'nt ...

You may be right but I think you may be underestimating TF's level of gullibility.(So let's just hope that the media friendly one is gone before the transfer window opens and he has the opportunity to put us further tens of millions in debt).
Login to get fewer ads

Defo again on 11:27 - Oct 25 with 620 viewsDiscodroids

Defo again on 10:32 - Oct 25 by Mytch_QPR

Jealousy is a terrible trait, Disco.

As to TF's underwear, eluded to in the original post, are these them by any chance?:

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/261936836/qpr_oval_classic_thong.jpg?color=White&h

hehehehe..you rascal mytch.... following on from passport thread the other day, ive aged so much in the last ten years i couldnt do a singke handstand, let alone the shagging part.

no, 'x factor 'and 'take me out' is about as good as it gets these days...

"no likey, no lighty'

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024