Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
check your euromillions tickets 07:46 - Oct 25 with 1004 viewsthemodfather

at least one uk winner of the jackpot, estimated £150m!!
i won £2.90, so gutted but someone's gonna be very happy today....
check your euromillions tickets on 08:27 - Oct 25 with 949 viewsDaBurgh

Obscene amount of money, I think the top prize should be 10 million and the rest shared with the other winners. Most people get extremely stupid winning such large amounts. Just my opinion of course.
check your euromillions tickets on 09:03 - Oct 25 with 880 viewsDiscodroids

my mate works for barclays wealth management and among his clients he has pools winners, lottery winners, post code lottery winners etc etc....a fair few, go off the rails with booze, gear , gambling etc , a couple are even 6 feet under.

having said that ..i wouldnt mind given it a try .

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

check your euromillions tickets on 09:11 - Oct 25 with 867 viewsloftboy

check your euromillions tickets on 08:27 - Oct 25 by DaBurgh

Obscene amount of money, I think the top prize should be 10 million and the rest shared with the other winners. Most people get extremely stupid winning such large amounts. Just my opinion of course.

I think the amount for 3 numbers etc is too low for the odds involved

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

check your euromillions tickets on 09:16 - Oct 25 with 858 viewsPommyhoop

check your euromillions tickets on 09:03 - Oct 25 by Discodroids

my mate works for barclays wealth management and among his clients he has pools winners, lottery winners, post code lottery winners etc etc....a fair few, go off the rails with booze, gear , gambling etc , a couple are even 6 feet under.

having said that ..i wouldnt mind given it a try .

The living legend of lottery winners. Michael Carrol..
Potless now. But he had a laugh..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

check your euromillions tickets on 09:21 - Oct 25 with 849 viewsJAPRANGERS

Doing the lottery is just throwing your money away with odds of 60 zillion to one of getting a result. But I'm stupid and so I do one of the lotteries here every time. So far I have won zilch. I read somewhere that you have to do the lottery every time for 3000 years to get a result. Do I really have to wait that long?? Wonder if ol' Harold will still be at the helm in the year 2314??
check your euromillions tickets on 09:23 - Oct 25 with 845 viewsDiscodroids

as a kid/ teenager i used to think i would give a couple of million to qpr to buy some players...it wouldnt even cover players wages now..

if theres anything of me left after the whoring , drug taking , clubbing and boozing...i think martin luther farage can have the change for UKIP...£17.21.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2014 9:26]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

check your euromillions tickets on 09:41 - Oct 25 with 808 viewsPommyhoop

True lottery story.

We were having lunch at work . The lottery question came up. What would you do if you won etc. It went round the circle and the usual big mansion , boat , car ,untold partying/ holiday/ travelling came up. It got round to this Irish labourer we had working with us ,Joe was his name.
He looked wistfully into the sky and said 'I'd have a gang of me own'.
F'cking pissed myself laughing but fair play to the old boy ,I bet he would'nt end up in re.hab .
I would .

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

check your euromillions tickets on 09:48 - Oct 25 with 802 viewsTGRRRSSS

Would invest in property (and some land) buy a nice pad somewhere like Brook Green (convenient for QPR)

Travel of course.

I think I could handle it fairly well to be honest
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024