Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keep wagging that dog — preview 13:05 - Oct 25 with 1241 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/36645
Keep wagging that dog — preview on 15:04 - Oct 26 with 776 viewsDejR_vu

What an utterly depressing read. But absolutely spot on. The club is a circus. Being laughed at on Sunday Supplement on Sky this morning, suggesting we should be a reality tv show.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Keep wagging that dog — preview on 20:52 - Oct 26 with 682 viewsLofthope

I think the UK media is the circus, our club may well be a clown currently performing in it though.
Remember though, that the circus wouldn't exist without the punters......I don't buy newspapers nor (intentionally) watch punditry on TV, so it's not my fault that the UK media is a joke. By actually taking an interest in the trivial rubbish the UK media churn out, you actually encourage more!
The best bit of ignoring the UK media (as much as one can) is that I don't hear enough nor take it seriously enough to affect me nor my morale.....which I'd like to think is a point made to the players.
My (perhaps naïve) hope is fuelled by the (probably forlorn) hope that players have been taught to deal with banal questions from the media by bouncing back bland meaningless clichés and should realise how ridiculous and pointless the UK media circus is....surely?
Keep wagging that dog — preview on 16:17 - Oct 27 with 449 viewsPinnerPaul

Keep wagging that dog — preview on 20:52 - Oct 26 by Lofthope

I think the UK media is the circus, our club may well be a clown currently performing in it though.
Remember though, that the circus wouldn't exist without the punters......I don't buy newspapers nor (intentionally) watch punditry on TV, so it's not my fault that the UK media is a joke. By actually taking an interest in the trivial rubbish the UK media churn out, you actually encourage more!
The best bit of ignoring the UK media (as much as one can) is that I don't hear enough nor take it seriously enough to affect me nor my morale.....which I'd like to think is a point made to the players.
My (perhaps naïve) hope is fuelled by the (probably forlorn) hope that players have been taught to deal with banal questions from the media by bouncing back bland meaningless clichés and should realise how ridiculous and pointless the UK media circus is....surely?

Indeed.

I do think/hope that most of what media gets excited about , the players don't.

Alex McCarthy said Adelgate hadn't affected players at all, you would expect him to say that - but then said there had been some p*** taking of Adel but that was about it - really sums up what they think of it all ( I hope!)
Keep wagging that dog — preview on 16:25 - Oct 27 with 445 viewsAntti_Heinola

Keep wagging that dog — preview on 15:04 - Oct 26 by DejR_vu

What an utterly depressing read. But absolutely spot on. The club is a circus. Being laughed at on Sunday Supplement on Sky this morning, suggesting we should be a reality tv show.

Sunday Supplement? AKA 'Loose Men'?
I wouldn't worry about what they say, mate. Self-important knobs who have absolutely no idea how funny it is that they take themselves so seriously. Zero self-awareness, mainly wannabe celebs, who can flip flop their opinions from week to week based on each result so it looks like they're always right. One of the funniest shows on TV.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024