Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next manager to go? 15:41 - Oct 25 with 881 viewsrunningman75

Was thinking Poyet. Sunderland currently losing and after their 8-0 loss last week and the fact they lost against the mighty QPR this cannot do Poyet's CV much good.
Next manager to go? on 16:59 - Oct 25 with 829 viewsSpiritofGregory

They'll probably snatch Pulis and then stay up comfortably.
Next manager to go? on 17:05 - Oct 25 with 816 viewskropotkin41

I'm afraid we're well and truly stuck with Redknapp. TF, if he does give HR the heave ho looks like he'll wait until 15 games in again........... and by then our goose will be well and truly cooked.............. oh, hold on............ I mean unless last Sunday turns out not to have been even a stopped clock being right twice a day........... my fingers are bloody well crossed because I'm coming on Monday night!!

Come (the f*ck) on U RRRRRRRRRs!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Next manager to go? on 17:06 - Oct 25 with 814 viewsTacticalR

After losing 0-8 at home to Bournemouth, I would have said the manager of Birmingham, except they've already sacked him.

Air hostess clique

Next manager to go? on 17:23 - Oct 25 with 778 viewsCamberleyR

Next manager to go? on 17:06 - Oct 25 by TacticalR

After losing 0-8 at home to Bournemouth, I would have said the manager of Birmingham, except they've already sacked him.

Bloody hell. Hughton's taken on something there.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Next manager to go? on 17:27 - Oct 25 with 772 viewsjohncharles

Do I hope we lose 0 - 8 on Monday night ? Hang my head in shame but if gets rid of that chiseling shit then so be it.

Strong and stable my arse.

Next manager to go? on 18:29 - Oct 25 with 713 viewssix_foot_two

Next manager to go? on 17:27 - Oct 25 by johncharles

Do I hope we lose 0 - 8 on Monday night ? Hang my head in shame but if gets rid of that chiseling shit then so be it.

Really are you for real ?

You want to see the team you support beaten 8 - 0 ?

Do honestly support QPR or are you a Saints fan ?
Next manager to go? on 18:37 - Oct 25 with 692 viewsTacticalR

Darko Milanic sacked at Leeds after 32 days.

Air hostess clique

Next manager to go? on 19:01 - Oct 25 with 644 viewsfakekerby

You'd rather we lost 8-0 and Harry went than we won 8-0 and went on a bit of a run.

That's simply putting a hatred of a manager ahead of your love for the club.
Login to get fewer ads

Next manager to go? on 19:21 - Oct 25 with 610 viewsjohncharles

Next manager to go? on 19:01 - Oct 25 by fakekerby

You'd rather we lost 8-0 and Harry went than we won 8-0 and went on a bit of a run.

That's simply putting a hatred of a manager ahead of your love for the club.

No, I'm putting my love of the club above the manager, the present manager, the fraud.
Anyway, I'll be there in my ST seat supporting my team on Monday night as I'm sure you will. Where are you sitting ?

Next manager to go? on 19:28 - Oct 25 with 600 viewsjohncharles

Next manager to go? on 18:29 - Oct 25 by six_foot_two

Really are you for real ?

You want to see the team you support beaten 8 - 0 ?

Do honestly support QPR or are you a Saints fan ?

I've supported Rangers for over 40 years, ST for 20 years, seen them come and go. I'd be happy to lose one match to get rid of the disastrous Redknapp. Let's face it, losing is Redknapp's forte.
I'll be there cheering the players on in my seat in the Upper. Where are you sitting ?

Next manager to go? on 19:56 - Oct 25 with 549 viewssmegma

Anyone who wants us to lose on Monday can go and do one. I even want us to win the tossing of the coin. I was gutted when City won the league despite knowing we were safe already.
Next manager to go? on 20:05 - Oct 25 with 530 viewsjohncharles

Next manager to go? on 19:56 - Oct 25 by smegma

Anyone who wants us to lose on Monday can go and do one. I even want us to win the tossing of the coin. I was gutted when City won the league despite knowing we were safe already.

Quite right Smeggy. I didn't say I wanted us to lose. Anyone who can't understand what I was saying can kiss my smelly helmet.

Next manager to go? on 08:48 - Oct 26 with 395 viewsNortholt_Rs

Next manager to go? on 20:05 - Oct 25 by johncharles

Quite right Smeggy. I didn't say I wanted us to lose. Anyone who can't understand what I was saying can kiss my smelly helmet.

"Do I hope we lose 0 - 8 on Monday night ? Hang my head in shame but if gets rid of that chiseling shit then so be it."

To me that absolutely reads like you hope we lose....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024