Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barca v Real 16:51 - Oct 25 with 587 viewsBklynRanger

Should be a bit of a corker hopefully. Messi was ridiculously good against Ajax during the week, and Real were throwing Liverpool around like a rag doll until they took their foot off the gas.

Saying all that I think I'll tape it and watch it later with a few brewskies.
Barca v Real on 16:57 - Oct 25 with 576 viewsSpiritofGregory

Liverpool fans even gave Ronaldo a standing ovation.
Barca v Real on 01:17 - Oct 26 with 464 viewsBklynRanger

Just watched it. Real were murder in that second half. I haven't seen them this season with Bale playing, but on the strength of those two games this week they should keep him on the bench when he comes back.

I know they're player-vacuuming kunts, but some of that football was extra-terrestrial. I'm going to watch them every time they're on.
Barca v Real on 01:27 - Oct 26 with 454 viewsFredManRave

Barca v Real on 01:17 - Oct 26 by BklynRanger

Just watched it. Real were murder in that second half. I haven't seen them this season with Bale playing, but on the strength of those two games this week they should keep him on the bench when he comes back.

I know they're player-vacuuming kunts, but some of that football was extra-terrestrial. I'm going to watch them every time they're on.

A game of two halves and all that. If Messi burys that chance that was admitedly well saved by Casillas then it's 2-0 and a completely different game. Interesting to watch the two different styles of play with Barca doign their usual ticky tacky one touch stuff without really penetrating in the first half and then second half it was all Madrid. If their final ball had been more clinical then they'd have scored loads more. Rodriguez had about 4 or 5 goal scoring opportunities where the only thing missing was the final ball. And Barca looked even more toothless when they took off Xavi, Iniesta and obviously Suarez.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024