Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro? 07:11 - Oct 28 with 2773 viewsYorkRanger

Can't quite make up my mind. Thought he was astonishingly poor in the first 20 minutes and must have hit about 7 misplaced passes.

Improved as the game went on , but never stood out. That said great challenge to prevent a goal following the Green save from Cleverley.

Probably still working on his fitness so 90 minutes under his belt will help.

Jury out at the moment I think....
Sandro? on 18:24 - Oct 28 with 865 viewsBklynRanger

He looked like he knew where he needed to be just about all the time but is still rusty. I think he could be great by Xmas if he avoids niggles.
Sandro? on 19:38 - Oct 28 with 831 viewsMrSheen

Sandro

Doctor Narcisse

Sandro? on 20:30 - Oct 28 with 810 viewswombat

Sandro? on 19:38 - Oct 28 by MrSheen

Sandro

Doctor Narcisse

Defo rusty and unfit but one thing which I'm not sure he still has in his locker , is pace dosnt seem to be able to change up a gear , made a great challenge yesterday to stop a good villa chance on goal . Hopefully can get fit but the pace or lack of it does worry me big time

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Sandro? on 22:22 - Oct 28 with 772 viewsYorkRanger

Sandro? on 19:38 - Oct 28 by MrSheen

Sandro

Doctor Narcisse

Love Boardwalk Empire
Sandro? on 20:25 - Oct 31 with 717 viewsTacticalR

Last week against Liverpool my first thought was that Sandro was the odd man out as the team was playing well and he looked a lot less skillful than his teammates. However, almost as soon as he went off Liverpool scored (while Traoré was busy clowning around and distracting the team). The fact is that we need players like Sandro who are completely dedicated to defence and are able to get their foot in at the right moment.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 20:25]

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024