Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who do we buy to do the Zamora role 14:11 - Oct 28 with 5557 viewsbaz_qpr

Clearly Zamora is going to struggle to maintain this so we will need what we have needed to buy for the last 2 years a big strong number 9 to be the foil to Austin and Vargas

Assuming Stoke are not going to allow Crouch to go who should it be?
So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 16:25 - Oct 28 with 1541 viewskarl

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 16:10 - Oct 28 by TheBlob

Benteke would be my choice also.Ezequiel Rescaldani at Malaga worth a look.

Don't know anything about Rondon or this fella Blob but pretty sure it is the market we should be scouting, Benteke is good no doubt about it but you'll pay top dollar for his type already in the Prem. Pelle at Saints and Bony at Swansea are the proof they are out there
So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 16:57 - Oct 28 with 1504 viewsTheBlob

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 16:25 - Oct 28 by karl

Don't know anything about Rondon or this fella Blob but pretty sure it is the market we should be scouting, Benteke is good no doubt about it but you'll pay top dollar for his type already in the Prem. Pelle at Saints and Bony at Swansea are the proof they are out there

South America is alive with talent.If it weren't for those poxy work permit restrictions you could snap them up at source rather than nicking them off Spanish or Portugese clubs.....lots on streaming,Paddy Power tv,.....ain't got the energy to do the all nighters any more.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 17:03 - Oct 28 with 1488 viewsLblock

Christ alive... how many more times do I have to keep telling you?!?!

C H R I S W O O D

I've no idea why he's not starting for Leicester but this kid will be the real deal in that role plus is mobile as well

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 17:06 - Oct 28 with 1477 viewsTheBlob

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 17:03 - Oct 28 by Lblock

C H R I S W O O D

I've no idea why he's not starting for Leicester but this kid will be the real deal in that role plus is mobile as well

Chris MARTIN is the one who's almost literally on fire.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 17:17 - Oct 28 with 1456 viewsJamie

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 14:23 - Oct 28 by Bluce_Ree

Who was the best target man in 2006?

Him.

Harewood, Drogba & Viduka. Take your pick.
So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 17:40 - Oct 28 with 1428 viewsAndyB

Ibrahimovic
So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 17:44 - Oct 28 with 1416 viewsfreddieeddie

GRANT HOLT

Said him at start of season as would be cheap and no-one likes playing against him. At Huddersfield now so he'd of had action, worth it as well as getting another in maybe.

Realistic compared to all the names mentioned that WON'T come here.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 17:54 - Oct 28 with 1398 viewsAndyB

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 17:44 - Oct 28 by freddieeddie

GRANT HOLT

Said him at start of season as would be cheap and no-one likes playing against him. At Huddersfield now so he'd of had action, worth it as well as getting another in maybe.

Realistic compared to all the names mentioned that WON'T come here.

Would rather eat my own ear-wax
Login to get fewer ads

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 18:00 - Oct 28 with 1379 viewsSimonJames

This geezer, if he's calmed down a bit:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/teofilo-gutierrez/profil/spieler/77066

100% of people who drink water will die.

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 18:20 - Oct 28 with 1337 viewsClive_Anderson

Zamora has finally started playing well so I think we should give him a run in the team. Has held the ball up really well and great lay off for the first goal.
So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 18:35 - Oct 28 with 1321 viewsderbyhoop

Probably someone foreign.
Don't see too many from the current English Leagues that could do the job at PL level.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 18:42 - Oct 28 with 1308 viewsjohncharles

If Harry's still here we'll fcuk fart about with all sorts of no hopers and end up with nothing.

Strong and stable my arse.

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 18:50 - Oct 28 with 1298 views08olesen

Alex Mitrovic if we are splashing the cash. If not then maybe Harry Kane on loan, he could do a job if spuds let him go.

Poll: Who will the other play off

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 19:14 - Oct 28 with 1271 viewsPommyhoop

Its midfielders we need!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 19:31 - Oct 28 with 1245 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I hate the 'who should we sign' game but i'll indulge myself.

Nikola Zigic
So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 19:42 - Oct 28 with 1172 viewsSuffolk

Danny Ings.

Just a pipe dream I know but I believe that he has a big future in the Prem. Not a direct replacement for Zamora but a proven partner for Austin.
So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 20:09 - Oct 28 with 1147 viewsHunterhoop

Shame on everyone taking part in this thread!

FFS, this isn't sky sports news. Football is NOT about new signings and transfer deals. You know, it's about what happens on the pitch. We played yesterday. This obsession with who we sign is unhealthy. How we can criticise the club when fans act like 12 olds on Champ Manager. Benteke?? Do me a favour! Think we might struggle to get him to sign no matter how much cash we flash! But whilst your at it. That fella at PSG is tidy.

Honestly.

Let's wait until late Dec to raise the spectre of more signings. And then, If we must, let's focus our attention on signings good young players not getting a chance at big clubs, or more preferably, look at the best of the best in the lower league, and do what QPR historically did: sign tough diamonds and sell on at a profit. Let's get back to being the plucky underdog not some tw*t flashing his dad's cash at the nearest bird with a pulse.
So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 20:18 - Oct 28 with 1136 viewsessextaxiboy

Carlton Cole
So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 23:11 - Oct 28 with 1083 viewsNgaiTahu_Hoop

C H R I S W O O D

He'll run his nuts off for you as well. get him cheap, why not? not in the "washed up has-been" files or carrying enough injuries for us though.
So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 23:46 - Oct 28 with 1068 viewsPunteR

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 20:09 - Oct 28 by Hunterhoop

FFS, this isn't sky sports news. Football is NOT about new signings and transfer deals. You know, it's about what happens on the pitch. We played yesterday. This obsession with who we sign is unhealthy. How we can criticise the club when fans act like 12 olds on Champ Manager. Benteke?? Do me a favour! Think we might struggle to get him to sign no matter how much cash we flash! But whilst your at it. That fella at PSG is tidy.

Honestly.

Let's wait until late Dec to raise the spectre of more signings. And then, If we must, let's focus our attention on signings good young players not getting a chance at big clubs, or more preferably, look at the best of the best in the lower league, and do what QPR historically did: sign tough diamonds and sell on at a profit. Let's get back to being the plucky underdog not some tw*t flashing his dad's cash at the nearest bird with a pulse.

Well soooorrrryy!!.
I was mearly thinking about who,specifically,could do the same job as Zamora and who potentially would be available in Jan.
The OP is right,Zamora is going to start to feel it more and the way we are playing with a hold up man ,it would be good to get a direct replacement.. Lets get Fellini signed.
I'll go now. Carry on.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2014 23:59]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 08:24 - Oct 29 with 1014 viewsPieLout

C H R I S W O O D

I agree.
Chris Wood.
So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 09:53 - Oct 29 with 971 viewsQPunkR

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 20:09 - Oct 28 by Hunterhoop

Honestly.

Cristiano Ronaldo

QPR - "shit but local"

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 10:00 - Oct 29 with 965 viewsDiscodroids

Eek a Mouse..

coming in at a good 6ft seven and rising 57 years of age , thus just entering the autumn of his career , brings a wealth of experiance , physical presence and his own unique brand of rock reggae.

currently on a free transfer from greensleves.

has a bad boy reputation, facing charges of slavery, cocaine importation, kid knapping and assault., but given harolds man management skills, i for one am sure he could bring the best out of this reggae sunsplash behemoth.

would certainly ruffle a few premiership feathers and provide first class musical entertainment at private functions at very reasonable rates. .

if not, i like the look of bakary sako from wolves( as well as their manager)
[Post edited 29 Oct 2014 10:01]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 10:18 - Oct 29 with 949 viewsINFIRMARY

Andy Carol of course and Arry is daft enough to do it !

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

So who do we buy to do the Zamora role on 11:28 - Oct 29 with 918 viewsRickyDicky

Clint Dempsey

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024