Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Ince 20:24 - Oct 28 with 1190 viewsHayesender

Forest in talks about a possible loan move.

Not as good as he or his old man think he is then

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Tom Ince on 20:26 - Oct 28 with 1171 viewsWatford_Ranger

If he was Ronaldo and Messi's lovechild he wouldn't be half as good as he and his dad think, the arrogant cnts.
Tom Ince on 20:30 - Oct 28 with 1150 viewseasthertsr

Tom Ince on 20:26 - Oct 28 by Watford_Ranger

If he was Ronaldo and Messi's lovechild he wouldn't be half as good as he and his dad think, the arrogant cnts.

I think what we have here is a severe case of Billy BigBollox ! Very, very promising player about 2 years ago, believed his own hype and has now gone belly- up big time.
Tom Ince on 20:32 - Oct 28 with 1136 viewswombat

Tom Ince on 20:30 - Oct 28 by easthertsr

I think what we have here is a severe case of Billy BigBollox ! Very, very promising player about 2 years ago, believed his own hype and has now gone belly- up big time.

Be lucky to secure a first team place in the championship within 2 years

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Tom Ince on 21:20 - Oct 28 with 1003 viewsThGrimRanger

Thought he looked very good against us first game. He was playing one minute then suddenly he wasn't even on the bench, but he wasn't injured.

very odd.

TheGrimRanger

Tom Ince on 21:46 - Oct 28 with 943 viewsWeaverQPR

Turned down Inter Milan in the summer don't you know

@WeavQPR

Tom Ince on 14:14 - Oct 30 with 704 viewssimmo

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Tom Ince on 22:24 - Oct 30 with 478 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

This thread is a bit harsh.

Always reckoned him when I've see him. Especially for England U21s. Never heard any negative attitude stories about him. Maybe I missed them.

The Inter stuff stinks of agent skulduggery which might have nothing to do with the player's self valuation. Stayed at Blackpool for long enough before joining Hull. Compare him to Simclair and Zaha who moved for the money and have pissed their careers away. Hope he gets loads of playing time at Forest. Would like to see him in a QPR shirt one day, but hopefully not when he's 35 and announcing his retirement on the Jonathen Ross show.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024