Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Video exposes street harassment in New York 19:03 - Oct 29 with 4313 viewsHollowayRanger

not much fun being a pretty girl

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-29823870

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 19:13 - Oct 29 with 2599 viewsClive_Anderson

Pretty?

Maybe they thought she was Bonnie Langford and wanted her autograph.
Video exposes street harassment in New York on 19:17 - Oct 29 with 2595 viewsBklynRanger

Two or three of those incidents happened near where I work, and I never get any of that kind of attention. Frigids.
Video exposes street harassment in New York on 19:22 - Oct 29 with 2571 viewsFredManRave

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 19:17 - Oct 29 by BklynRanger

Two or three of those incidents happened near where I work, and I never get any of that kind of attention. Frigids.

Are you more of a giver than a receiver?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 19:23 - Oct 29 with 2569 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 19:28 - Oct 29 with 2556 viewsBklynRanger

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 19:22 - Oct 29 by FredManRave

Are you more of a giver than a receiver?!

Well anything's better than nothing. Just a bit of encouragement is all I'm looking for really.

But I no longer speak to the fruit man on our corner because he kept making comments to the wife. That's loyalty too because he had some very juicy plums.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2014 19:28]
Video exposes street harassment in New York on 21:10 - Oct 29 with 2397 viewsbosh67

This was my only recorded incident

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 07:17 - Oct 30 with 2141 viewssaxbend

108 Compliments In 10 Hours = Harassment:
Video exposes street harassment in New York on 07:26 - Oct 30 with 2130 viewsBluce_Ree

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 07:17 - Oct 30 by saxbend

108 Compliments In 10 Hours = Harassment:

Yes. It is harassment. Is embarrassing to see blokes acting like tw*ts.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Login to get fewer ads

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 09:00 - Oct 30 with 2024 viewsbosh67

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 07:26 - Oct 30 by Bluce_Ree

Yes. It is harassment. Is embarrassing to see blokes acting like tw*ts.

Guys just walking alongside her is creepy, really creepy.

Guys saying as she walks by.

'how you doing?' no response... 'okay, well God bless you, have a nice day.'

That used to be called being civil.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2014 9:00]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 09:09 - Oct 30 with 2002 viewsDiscodroids

normally i throw my cape over a puddle when tarrying down chingford high street and i see a maiden in distress.

i may even offer her my arm , or entice her into my horsedrawn carriage with the enticement of grapes, tipping my stove pipe hat the way any gentleman should do.

then possibly lay her intestines out in a bob willis wagon wheel with a wooden chip fork as a final act of chivalry.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 09:21 - Oct 30 with 1978 viewsKonk

Some blokes are complete twa ts. There are a couple of streets near where I live, where none of our female friends or my wife like to walk because you always get loads of comments from blokes stood outside cafes and shops.

The nearest I’ve had is walking from Lisson Grove to Regents Park early one Sunday morning with an absolutely off her head middle-aged women walking alongside me, screaming, “I’ll suck your cock, you can lick my pussy!” at the top of her voice. She was relentless and I felt so uncomfortable that I broke into a jog to get away from her, but she was still shouting, “I’ll suck your cock for £10!” as I disappeared into the distance. Not nice.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 09:25 - Oct 30 with 1968 viewsDiscodroids

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 09:21 - Oct 30 by Konk

Some blokes are complete twa ts. There are a couple of streets near where I live, where none of our female friends or my wife like to walk because you always get loads of comments from blokes stood outside cafes and shops.

The nearest I’ve had is walking from Lisson Grove to Regents Park early one Sunday morning with an absolutely off her head middle-aged women walking alongside me, screaming, “I’ll suck your cock, you can lick my pussy!” at the top of her voice. She was relentless and I felt so uncomfortable that I broke into a jog to get away from her, but she was still shouting, “I’ll suck your cock for £10!” as I disappeared into the distance. Not nice.

was it harriet harman ?.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 09:32 - Oct 30 with 1941 viewsKonk

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 09:25 - Oct 30 by Discodroids

was it harriet harman ?.

I don't think so - this woman was black. It really stressed me out.

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 09:49 - Oct 30 with 1888 viewsClive_Anderson

Does this really happen a lot? I asked a bunch of women about this recently and they all said they rarely if ever get any hassle (and no they aren't mingers).
Video exposes street harassment in New York on 10:06 - Oct 30 with 1867 viewsDiscodroids

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 09:32 - Oct 30 by Konk

I don't think so - this woman was black. It really stressed me out.

arrghhh an open goal in front of me..... i must refuse in case of a LFW riot...

soz konk, it did make me laugh the thought of you jogging down the road , minding your own business while a nutter shouts out after you offering you a gam for a tenner.

in another life , i probably would have accepted hey coy advances..

are you sure you read the signs correctly...??

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 10:31 - Oct 30 with 1843 viewsKonk

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 10:06 - Oct 30 by Discodroids

arrghhh an open goal in front of me..... i must refuse in case of a LFW riot...

soz konk, it did make me laugh the thought of you jogging down the road , minding your own business while a nutter shouts out after you offering you a gam for a tenner.

in another life , i probably would have accepted hey coy advances..

are you sure you read the signs correctly...??

I was only going over the park for a bit of peace and quiet and a read of the paper. She just came belting across the road and at first I couldn’t understand what she was saying and thought she was just a nutter, but when she got closer it was obvious she was off her head and looking to do a bit of fund raising. Not what you want early on a Sunday morning. Poor woman.

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 10:49 - Oct 30 with 1814 viewsAntti_Heinola

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 09:00 - Oct 30 by bosh67

Guys just walking alongside her is creepy, really creepy.

Guys saying as she walks by.

'how you doing?' no response... 'okay, well God bless you, have a nice day.'

That used to be called being civil.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2014 9:00]

oh yeah, i bet he does it to all the old ladies and to all the blokes too.
Laughable.

Bare bones.

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 10:56 - Oct 30 with 1797 viewssimmo

There's a girl I know that moved over here from Spain and she couldn't work out why she wasn't getting cat calls and men complimenting her walkin down the street etc. In Spain it's constant apparently, she thought there was somethign wrong with her.

I think it's the way of things in some places but some people, like that guy that walked alongside the girl in the video, take it too far. It makes the genuinely nice and complimentary people seem like creeps too, which is a shame. Then again, who goes on a 10hr walk with a face like a slapped arse?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 11:29 - Oct 30 with 1755 viewsJAPRANGERS

Why did Holloway post this?? Can we assume this happens to Holloway on a regular basis??
Video exposes street harassment in New York on 11:36 - Oct 30 with 1740 viewsBluce_Ree

If I'm walking down the street and a bloke says something to me, I'm going to be on guard for sure if I don't know who he is. I can handle myself if I have to though.

How's a petite girl going to feel when that bullshit is happening to her dozens of times every day? It's going to be nervewracking as f**k.

Each one of those men will think he's the only one to say anything to her that day. A story like this is good if it educates them.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 12:02 - Oct 30 with 1691 viewssaxbend

I must concur with the jock whose video I posted that if I were on the receiving end of it whether from women I'm attracted to, or women I'm not, or gay men, or anyone else, I'd still take it as a compliment.
Video exposes street harassment in New York on 12:14 - Oct 30 with 1668 viewsDiscodroids

watching ladys go by.

in my twenties, i was met with a warm smile..maybe even a giggle..

in my thirties , i was met with an involuntary hand to the hair and a coy acknowledgement...

in my forties i was met with pepper spray , mace and a string of impressive curses as if i was ted bundy, summer of sam, the zodiac killer or the boston starngler.

as i approach 47 next week, women tend to look straight through me as if i dont exist..i feel like ray milland.

"he's still got the old rouges smile though"
@ 'The Business'
[Post edited 30 Oct 2014 12:18]

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 12:15 - Oct 30 with 1662 viewsdaveB

how dare these people say hello to a woman walking down the street, lock the bastards up
Video exposes street harassment in New York on 12:32 - Oct 30 with 1614 views18StoneOfHoop

Please no racist comments ..think this horror happened because of being in the wrong place at the wrong time... whatever religion or none at all anywhere in the world mobs of fired up/drunk men can act in a horrendous way..

I support Emma Watson's attitude and campaigning for men to respect women 100%
[Post edited 30 Oct 2014 12:38]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 12:32 - Oct 30 with 1614 viewsisawqpratwcity

Video exposes street harassment in New York on 12:15 - Oct 30 by daveB

how dare these people say hello to a woman walking down the street, lock the bastards up

if you can't find some of that behaviour susspect...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024