Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Arry's big fat I toldja we'd be ok Thursday presser 09:40 - Oct 30 with 4790 viewsNorthernr

With added smugness and Gareth Bale references, and almost certainly a few "I don't know what a Twitter is" lines, live from 9.45ish depending on Bondy's driving...

Sits down, massive slurp of tea, says "Mawning you slaaaags". We're underway.

Same on the injuries. Lads that were injured before, are still injured. Same group that was fit last week is fit this week. No Jordon, no Joey.

Important to get 90 minutes into Sandro, important player for us, tha tackle he made late in the game when Greeno made a save, that's Sandro, that's what we need, we need that in the middle of the park, strength and power, get 'im playing and we'll be a stronger team for sure.

Joey and Jordon caming back slowly. Maybe training wiv the group again next week, may be fit for Man City.

Commence Rio Ferdinand comments. Actually chokes on his tea.

Not sure what he's done. what the charge is, what the reasons are behind the decision. I can't comment on it. Not spoke to Fill or the chairman about it. Need to talk to Rio about the circumstances. Don't know much about it.

Social media not my fing. He does know 'ow to behave off the pitch, not 'ad many footballers who behave better on and off the pitch than Rio. 'aven't seen the circumstances. Can't comment on it. (He says, commenting). If 'e's available 'e'll be playing. 'ad a bit of a groin against Liverpool, Dunney and Caulker were outstanding, so they stayed in. Rio understands that, first on the training pitch every day, got on wiv the job, top class guy, loves 'is mum, team played well against Liverpool, 'e'll 'ave to keep working 'ard to get back in the team.

Clint is caming back which is good, Nedum has a hammy, we're not overloaded there, I need Rio available every game for sure.

Oooh. Technical difficulties. Talk amongst yourselves.

The Sky wnk off question today is about marking at corners.

No one grappled in them days. New fing. Italian football used to mark like that. Never 'appened 'ere. 'Ow many penalties you gonna give a game? Six or seven?

Someone taking a corner if I'm looking at you and not the ball 'ow can that be right? Teach kids at football clubs pwopah marking, not grappling. Hopefully we'll get some decisions that will stop people doing it.

Back to Rio.

Personally I don't see how the club should suffer something that's perosnal between him and somebody else. Not qualified to comment, not seen the report, up to people at the football club who understand that.

Never read the Twitter. Don't know what the Twitter is. Don't want to know. Doesn't interest me.

If I understood it maybe I could 'elp em. Unlike lots of people in football and journalists I don't talk about something I don't understand.

Chelsea win a long time ago. Forgotten all about it. Didn't do us any good, didn't stay up. Monday night a better result. Great result, deserved it on the back of Liverpool, could have felt sorry for ourselves, came back with fentastic character.

Best Chelsea team for a long time.

Depends who I've got fit. Looking at the squad, quite a few unavailable, wouldn't 'esitate to put Adel in the squad, 'ad a good chat wiv 'im Monday, he's trained well this week.

The way Rio conducts himself as a person, not a problem. Haven't met many classier footballers in my career than Rio Ferdinand, he's top class, top top player. Fentastic. Drug test? Say wha?

He's getting annoyed with the Twitter questions now, and to be fair he is just getting asked the same thing over and over again.

"Doesn't interest me one little bit." he says swigging the dregs from a can of special brew and heaving the empty tin across the room towards the BBC London fella's boat race.

Needs some of Bondy's soothing melodies I reckon. Luckily, it's time for that right away.

This post has been edited by an administrator
'Arry's big fat I toldja we'd be ok Thursday presser on 12:43 - Oct 31 with 720 viewsR_from_afar

'Arry's big fat I toldja we'd be ok Thursday presser on 07:11 - Oct 31 by Pommyhoop

Is there a spoof twitter account for H like the notBig Sam one?. That used to be funny. I still laugh when I remember him saying goodbye to Rob Green.

...although Green actually had a great final season at WHam - 17 clean sheets in 40 league matches, if memory serves....

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

'Arry's big fat I toldja we'd be ok Thursday presser on 13:09 - Oct 31 with 680 viewsPommyhoop

'Arry's big fat I toldja we'd be ok Thursday presser on 12:43 - Oct 31 by R_from_afar

...although Green actually had a great final season at WHam - 17 clean sheets in 40 league matches, if memory serves....

RFA

Have you ever read the notBigSam twitter thing ?.I dont think he bothers about stats mate.He was onnabout Rob's dopey ,quizical expression more than anything..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024