Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Modern Scum Supporters 11:18 - Oct 30 with 6539 viewsElHoop

I suppose that my outlook on the scum fans is mostly determined by the puddles of skinhead fascist hooligan w*nk that I had to skirt around when supporting QPR against them as a kid, many years ago now.

Whilst most of them now aren't as bad as that lot were, they have replaced that type of nauseousness with an arrogance which defies belief really. Sure they've got loads of dodgy Russian money walking about on their pitch, scooping up many of the trophies which used to be spread around more evenly in more enlightened times, but without other clubs there wouldn't be anyone for them to gloat over. Why would people keep want to keep spending fortunes supporting clubs for whom success is measured by a League Cup quarter final or 14th place in the Premier League? Are they that stupid that they can't see this? Presumably they are, which is why I'll continue to hate the scum bustards - perhaps for slightly different reasons.

And look at this, what a tosser:

http://www.chelseasupportersgroup.net/2014/10/driver-on-the-wings-weather-for-ch
Modern Scum Supporters on 18:15 - Oct 30 with 2367 viewsMatch82

Modern Scum Supporters on 12:43 - Oct 30 by Juzzie

He's got a nerve slagging off QPR fans when they have this guy.

and these...

and not to mention the hoards who just love a crappy home-made cardboard placard

That bottom picture, oh my.

Two things stand out
1. "thank you robbin"
Jesus, if you're going to say thanks to a player, at least spell his name right. It's not like it was Aggyma - Ageyman - Dave...

2. "Rafa Out. Fact."
No. Not a fact. Indeed, the fact is Rafa IN. It's a request.

Morons.
Modern Scum Supporters on 18:16 - Oct 30 with 2367 viewsBasingstokeR

I think that story was written by this fella...

Modern Scum Supporters on 22:12 - Oct 30 with 2247 viewsCiderwithRsie

Modern Scum Supporters on 15:30 - Oct 30 by BrianMcCarthy

I stopped reading when he started stereotyping us as middle-aged men. Rangers are consistently the most diverse in terms of age, gender and ethinicity. Up until then it was error-strewn, at that point it became a touch desperate.

Still, at least one of them's learned to type - surely evolution's greatest achievement.

We now just need to let an infinite number of them loose with a keyboard and they'll write The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Modern Scum Supporters on 22:37 - Oct 30 with 2219 viewsAlbRanger

What I find particularly odd about this rant is the concept that supporters of other clubs are actually jealous of them and their success.

It seems to be a theme amongst them as one of my FB friends (a scum fan) also talks about it.

I just do not get this. Regardless of who they are, I could never be jealous of another club. I support who I support and they are my team. I really don't look at other teams' successes and think 'I wish that was us'.

The vast majority of clubs don't (regularly) win things and I'm sure supporters of such don't look longingly at the C******s of this world wishing they were them.

To me, this is further proof that they are completely removed from being supporters of a football club.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 22:11]
Modern Scum Supporters on 16:07 - Oct 31 with 2056 viewsthemodfather

when chelsea came to qpr the other year, most of their fans wore cheap track suit bottoms and wore old chelsea tops, mostly with 26 on the back.
did our support go down when we were shite? we averaged around the 11000 mark for years, prem yrs saw 14000 and of late many games sold out.
so we are talking a diff of say 5000-7000, including away seats bear in mind.
our capacity is low at just over 18000.
when chelsea are/were shite they went down to 6000 for some games but usually were around 21000, their capacity then was over 50000
thats some difference and why many dislike chelsea, they try to avoid their history of violence, racism, hate, away fans banned (why was that??) , pitch invasions, electric fences (yes bates put em up) and DEBTS in the 70s and shite support .....etc etc in the mid 80s qpr were getting 25000 + often and we often above chelsea in the league.
they never mention the 6-0 hammering we gave em and players that day said qpr dared not score more cos the chelsea team was ready to explode...there was not much diference THEN in the teams, now of course, they had stars, expensive signings so their 6-1 ( we got the one they never) was like england v austria, ie expected. but then we beat em at the bridge 1-0, swp.....and little was made of it, it was some result....and we took 7 pts of them in 4 games....they only won 1 in 4 games v us, despite their team of "stars"......to55ers. we won't mention court cases, adultery, bed sheet gate, red cards, chasing refs, bullets in the post etc etc
Modern Scum Supporters on 17:01 - Oct 31 with 2003 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Modern Scum Supporters on 16:07 - Oct 31 by themodfather

when chelsea came to qpr the other year, most of their fans wore cheap track suit bottoms and wore old chelsea tops, mostly with 26 on the back.
did our support go down when we were shite? we averaged around the 11000 mark for years, prem yrs saw 14000 and of late many games sold out.
so we are talking a diff of say 5000-7000, including away seats bear in mind.
our capacity is low at just over 18000.
when chelsea are/were shite they went down to 6000 for some games but usually were around 21000, their capacity then was over 50000
thats some difference and why many dislike chelsea, they try to avoid their history of violence, racism, hate, away fans banned (why was that??) , pitch invasions, electric fences (yes bates put em up) and DEBTS in the 70s and shite support .....etc etc in the mid 80s qpr were getting 25000 + often and we often above chelsea in the league.
they never mention the 6-0 hammering we gave em and players that day said qpr dared not score more cos the chelsea team was ready to explode...there was not much diference THEN in the teams, now of course, they had stars, expensive signings so their 6-1 ( we got the one they never) was like england v austria, ie expected. but then we beat em at the bridge 1-0, swp.....and little was made of it, it was some result....and we took 7 pts of them in 4 games....they only won 1 in 4 games v us, despite their team of "stars"......to55ers. we won't mention court cases, adultery, bed sheet gate, red cards, chasing refs, bullets in the post etc etc

"we won't mention court cases, adultery, bed sheet gate, red cards, chasing refs, bullets in the post etc etc".

Oh, I think we will...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Modern Scum Supporters on 17:10 - Oct 31 with 1989 viewsJuzzie

Modern Scum Supporters on 22:37 - Oct 30 by AlbRanger

What I find particularly odd about this rant is the concept that supporters of other clubs are actually jealous of them and their success.

It seems to be a theme amongst them as one of my FB friends (a scum fan) also talks about it.

I just do not get this. Regardless of who they are, I could never be jealous of another club. I support who I support and they are my team. I really don't look at other teams' successes and think 'I wish that was us'.

The vast majority of clubs don't (regularly) win things and I'm sure supporters of such don't look longingly at the C******s of this world wishing they were them.

To me, this is further proof that they are completely removed from being supporters of a football club.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 22:11]

Agreed. Chelsea have won everything yet I don't shed an ounce of jealousy towards them. If anything, complete indifference.

If QPR never win anything again and Chelsea buy, I mean win, more trophies, I'd still rather be a QPR fan than a Chelsea fan.
Modern Scum Supporters on 17:28 - Oct 31 with 1965 viewsMrSheen

Anyone who thinks old Ch*ls** is somehow admirable compared to new Ch*ls** should read this. Just a different type of vile these days.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1189328/REVEALED-The-shocking-
Login to get fewer ads

Modern Scum Supporters on 17:39 - Oct 31 with 1954 viewsterryb

Modern Scum Supporters on 17:28 - Oct 31 by MrSheen

Anyone who thinks old Ch*ls** is somehow admirable compared to new Ch*ls** should read this. Just a different type of vile these days.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1189328/REVEALED-The-shocking-

Excellent post Mr Sheen.

The difference though is that they never tried to make out that they didn't hate us. The current lot try to show it with an intellectual edge.

Quite funny really, as none of them have any intelligence. The cartoons in AKUTR's are very accurate.
Modern Scum Supporters on 18:23 - Oct 31 with 1924 viewsGetMeRangers

Modern Scum Supporters on 17:28 - Oct 31 by MrSheen

but his four-and-a-half years at Chelsea ended after a pre-season fight with a drunken teammate, who called him a 'black c***'.

Had John Terry started his Scum career already?

I remember even more revolted by their fans listening to them booing when he scored his first Chelsea goal.

Some things never change as they fan base seem have no shame or embarrassment in celebrating a cheating rascist c*** as a captain leader legend.

There is nothing to admire or be jealous of, when it comes to the Scum. Just hope they cant sort out the ground problems... I pity Twickenham and its residents should the RFU agree to allow them to play there
Modern Scum Supporters on 18:38 - Oct 31 with 1908 viewsClive_Anderson

Modern Scum Supporters on 18:16 - Oct 30 by BasingstokeR

What a revolting pair of tits.
Modern Scum Supporters on 01:20 - Nov 1 with 1791 viewsMrSheen

Modern Scum Supporters on 18:23 - Oct 31 by GetMeRangers

but his four-and-a-half years at Chelsea ended after a pre-season fight with a drunken teammate, who called him a 'black c***'.

Had John Terry started his Scum career already?

I remember even more revolted by their fans listening to them booing when he scored his first Chelsea goal.

Some things never change as they fan base seem have no shame or embarrassment in celebrating a cheating rascist c*** as a captain leader legend.

There is nothing to admire or be jealous of, when it comes to the Scum. Just hope they cant sort out the ground problems... I pity Twickenham and its residents should the RFU agree to allow them to play there

In another interview Cannoville said that the player who attacked and abused him was the club captain. JT would have been about 5. Mickey Droy was a lovely fella, wasn't he?
Modern Scum Supporters on 02:00 - Nov 1 with 1775 viewsPommyhoop

''My dear old mother recently presented me with my late father’s sheepskin jacket, an item (in one of its many incarnations) which he would wear to the football matches to which he took me as a kid in the 1960s. Sadly it is both too warm and too wet for me to wear it in homage to the fifth anniversary of his passing.''

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Modern Scum Supporters on 04:46 - Nov 1 with 1745 views18StoneOfHoop

Modern Scum Supporters on 01:20 - Nov 1 by MrSheen

In another interview Cannoville said that the player who attacked and abused him was the club captain. JT would have been about 5. Mickey Droy was a lovely fella, wasn't he?

Mickey Droy,eh MrSheen. That makes sense.

BTW thought we might get a pre-derby visit from the tedious troll known as Speedie's Double. Can't say I've missed him.

Speedie in new racism row
Last updated at 16:18 22 November 2004

Former international footballer David Speedie sparked outrage after using the terms "blackies" and "ni**ers" at a charity function.
The former Chelsea, Liverpool and Scotland international made the racist remarks just days after the fury surrounding England's ill-tempered clash with Spain which was marred by racist chanting aimed at England's black players.
Speedie started the evening by agreeing with comments made by shamed TV pundit Ron Atkinson.
Atkinson resigned earlier this year after calling former Chelsea star Marcel Desailly insulting racist names.
Speedie was speaking at a Darlington Supporters' Trust sportsman's dinner on Friday evening at a town hotel in aid of the Percy Hedley Foundation charity when he made his remarks.
Guests told how he asked if there were any "blackies" in the room before going on to comment about "ni**ers".
No laughter
Steve Rose, of the Darlington Partnership, who attended the £30-a-head event, today told Press Association: "It went very quiet when he spoke, there was no laughter or encouragement.
"Early on in his speech Speedie condoned everything that Ron Atkinson had said and he used the word 'ni**ers' a lot.
"He then went on to ask if there were any 'blackies' in the room, looked round and said 'no' ignoring the fact there were members of staff from the hotel who were black.
"It really was bad and I'm very angry that a nationally recognised footballer can talk to people like that and expect them to find it amusing.
"I left as soon as I could, I had had enough and did not stay for the remainder of the evening.
"I will be writing to the supporters' trust to thank them for the evening but to express my disappointment at the racism that was being peddled.
Tony Taylor, chairman of the supporters' trust said: "When anyone organises an event like this you are in the hands of the speakers and I don't think any of us were expecting comments like that.
"There were a few unfortunate, off-the-cuff comments made that we would certainly not wish to endorse or condone.
"It was a little uncomfortable for us a trust and for the audience and was not what we expected.
We do not condone racist comments in any way whatsoever and are very keen supporters of the Kick It Out campaign."
David Speedie could not be contacted to comment on the remarks.

The Three Counts back in the early 80's racist CFC heyday:

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Modern Scum Supporters on 05:05 - Nov 1 with 1736 viewsFredManRave

Modern Scum Supporters on 04:46 - Nov 1 by 18StoneOfHoop

Mickey Droy,eh MrSheen. That makes sense.

BTW thought we might get a pre-derby visit from the tedious troll known as Speedie's Double. Can't say I've missed him.

Speedie in new racism row
Last updated at 16:18 22 November 2004

Former international footballer David Speedie sparked outrage after using the terms "blackies" and "ni**ers" at a charity function.
The former Chelsea, Liverpool and Scotland international made the racist remarks just days after the fury surrounding England's ill-tempered clash with Spain which was marred by racist chanting aimed at England's black players.
Speedie started the evening by agreeing with comments made by shamed TV pundit Ron Atkinson.
Atkinson resigned earlier this year after calling former Chelsea star Marcel Desailly insulting racist names.
Speedie was speaking at a Darlington Supporters' Trust sportsman's dinner on Friday evening at a town hotel in aid of the Percy Hedley Foundation charity when he made his remarks.
Guests told how he asked if there were any "blackies" in the room before going on to comment about "ni**ers".
No laughter
Steve Rose, of the Darlington Partnership, who attended the £30-a-head event, today told Press Association: "It went very quiet when he spoke, there was no laughter or encouragement.
"Early on in his speech Speedie condoned everything that Ron Atkinson had said and he used the word 'ni**ers' a lot.
"He then went on to ask if there were any 'blackies' in the room, looked round and said 'no' ignoring the fact there were members of staff from the hotel who were black.
"It really was bad and I'm very angry that a nationally recognised footballer can talk to people like that and expect them to find it amusing.
"I left as soon as I could, I had had enough and did not stay for the remainder of the evening.
"I will be writing to the supporters' trust to thank them for the evening but to express my disappointment at the racism that was being peddled.
Tony Taylor, chairman of the supporters' trust said: "When anyone organises an event like this you are in the hands of the speakers and I don't think any of us were expecting comments like that.
"There were a few unfortunate, off-the-cuff comments made that we would certainly not wish to endorse or condone.
"It was a little uncomfortable for us a trust and for the audience and was not what we expected.
We do not condone racist comments in any way whatsoever and are very keen supporters of the Kick It Out campaign."
David Speedie could not be contacted to comment on the remarks.

The Three Counts back in the early 80's racist CFC heyday:

Can you just clarify one thing for me 18SH. Are you about to crash or have you just woken up?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Modern Scum Supporters on 05:24 - Nov 1 with 1680 views18StoneOfHoop

Modern Scum Supporters on 05:05 - Nov 1 by FredManRave

Can you just clarify one thing for me 18SH. Are you about to crash or have you just woken up?!

Hard to sleep with Friday night beers inside of one.

Off for a little more liquid refreshment at mid-day, might get a couple of hours before then.
Got Germoloids,air freshener and bumper bottle of dettol on standby for the ominous really rather runny not very funny first dump of Sunday. As Sir Alex and Roy Keane have it "Fail to prepare,prepare to fail."

Thank-you for the concern Fred,ain't you been out Halloween raving?
or is it #MiddleAgeCardiAndSlippersSellOut #FridayNightIsGardeningNightOnBBC2WithMontyDon #WheresMyHorlicks?

Personally it's not a surfeit of booze,bad bout of insomnia or amphetamines keeping me awake..

IT'S DERBY DAY FEVER!

[Post edited 1 Nov 2014 9:10]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Modern Scum Supporters on 08:11 - Nov 1 with 1636 viewsWesty75

Modern Scum Supporters on 18:16 - Oct 30 by BasingstokeR

Haha that is fvcking quality.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024