Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which sporting event would you have killed to be at? 14:56 - Oct 30 with 5660 viewsTonto

Shamelessly nicked off the BBC but an interesting question none the less...

which sporting event would you have done anything to be at but weren't because it was sold out, you were too young/not born yet/it was miles away and you couldn't get there etc..?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Which sporting event would you have killed to be at? on 13:20 - Oct 31 with 1050 viewsade_qpr

Wembley 66
Superbowl 72 & 73
VFL Grand Final 89

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Which sporting event would you have killed to be at? on 14:52 - Oct 31 with 1024 viewsrunningman75

Away from QPR
would probably say McEnroe vs Borg Wimbledon 1980.
Which sporting event would you have killed to be at? on 15:06 - Oct 31 with 1013 viewsTacticalR

Pass me the grapes.

Air hostess clique

Which sporting event would you have killed to be at? on 15:45 - Oct 31 with 991 viewsDiscodroids

doncaster bells v charlton ladies with full commentry by shami chakribarti and presentation of flowers to the teams by the girl that won the nobel peace prize.

i would willingly sacrifice my self and moreover, my blood line forever , possibly uncle blobs as well.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024