Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Samba Diakite 16:01 - Oct 30 with 5642 viewshoops_legend

Just wondering what has happened to Diakite and whether anyone knows whether he is regularyly playing at Ittihad FC? Wikipedia says hes played 4 game showever surely he has played more.

He should be a superstar right now instead he has turned to nothing. I still want him back and playing - call me mad!
Samba Diakite on 16:13 - Oct 30 with 5602 viewsClive_Anderson

I cannot believe what happened to him. He looked amazing and then just seemed to completely lose his mind.

He went from playing like Patrick Viera to playing like Patrick Kielty. On acid.
Samba Diakite on 16:22 - Oct 30 with 5570 viewsadhoc_qpr

It is a shame that a decent coach never got hold of him, but his performances for Watford last season showed that he had regressed further if anything last season.
Samba Diakite on 20:58 - Oct 30 with 5227 viewsPunteR

What was Hughes thinking?!
You could say he was a raw talent or you could say he was a nutter that couldnt grasp the concept of the English game. Either way being thrown into the premier league and expecting him to be the next Veira was a massive gamble,which didnt pay off.
A shame for Diakite,that he never got managed or coached properly. Funny that Hughes didnt try and get him to stoke,as Hughes must have seen his potential otherwise he wouldnt have signed him to QPR.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Samba Diakite on 22:39 - Oct 30 with 5077 viewsyankranger

After that Arsenal match, I will always have a soft spot for him.

He was a complete lunatic. He was a red card waiting to happen. But that guy was a natural and gifted specimen. If he was ever given some coaching and guidance he could have been dangerous.

`i was expecting so much from him. I hope he ends up doing well somewhere.

At a minimum, I hope he gets a few nice red cards somewhere before retiring.
Samba Diakite on 23:31 - Oct 30 with 5000 viewseasthertsr

I know it's a cliché but in THAT match against Arsenal he ran the game and was not far off World Class , so sad that his problems caught up with him, he could genuinely be playing in the Champions League now, what a waste of talent!
Samba Diakite on 01:39 - Oct 31 with 4902 viewsTrom

Samba Diakite on 23:31 - Oct 30 by easthertsr

I know it's a cliché but in THAT match against Arsenal he ran the game and was not far off World Class , so sad that his problems caught up with him, he could genuinely be playing in the Champions League now, what a waste of talent!

real sad as i loved the way he could ghost past people. Serious talent. How many do you see down the years? Jeanne was one, Diakite and Taraabt in the recent history. Great talent is nothing if you can't harness it. Morrison is another. All great talent who are let down on the mental side. Problem is real talent is often fragile and always has been in any walk of life.
Samba Diakite on 06:54 - Oct 31 with 4816 viewsPommyhoop

Samba Diakite on 01:39 - Oct 31 by Trom

real sad as i loved the way he could ghost past people. Serious talent. How many do you see down the years? Jeanne was one, Diakite and Taraabt in the recent history. Great talent is nothing if you can't harness it. Morrison is another. All great talent who are let down on the mental side. Problem is real talent is often fragile and always has been in any walk of life.

Very true Trom.

Ive just searched You Tube for that lovely Arsenal goal and performance from him but no luck .

Found this tho .A few bits of him on International duty.
So much promise .What a waste of talent.The boy couldve been a cross between Vierra and Tourre.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Samba Diakite on 07:59 - Oct 31 with 4753 viewsAgedR

Just the merest glimpse of brilliance before madness.

Go on Samba!!!

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Login to get fewer ads

Samba Diakite on 11:36 - Oct 31 with 4558 viewsTacticalR

Once the football authorities see sense and allow waist-high tackles, Diakité's game will flourish.

Air hostess clique

Samba Diakite on 11:49 - Oct 31 with 4525 viewswhittocksRs

His 33-minute assault on Bryan Ruiz and the rest of the Fulham midfield during relegation season is one of my favourite QPR memories ever. Makes me laugh just thinking about it. Proper mental, that lad.
Samba Diakite on 11:51 - Oct 31 with 4520 viewsEalingRanger

Samba Diakite on 11:49 - Oct 31 by whittocksRs

His 33-minute assault on Bryan Ruiz and the rest of the Fulham midfield during relegation season is one of my favourite QPR memories ever. Makes me laugh just thinking about it. Proper mental, that lad.

Every single tackle could have been a red card. Bonkers.
Samba Diakite on 11:57 - Oct 31 with 4506 viewsPommyhoop

Samba Diakite on 11:36 - Oct 31 by TacticalR

Once the football authorities see sense and allow waist-high tackles, Diakité's game will flourish.

Hey dont knock it.They recon that Ellis fella picked up the ball (talentless fool ,no left foot or right foot) and started rugby.
Maybe a couple of ours can merge the sport.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Samba Diakite on 12:08 - Oct 31 with 4489 viewsW7Ranger

Samba Diakite on 11:49 - Oct 31 by whittocksRs

We stayed up that season...
Samba Diakite on 14:31 - Oct 31 with 4324 viewsade_qpr

Start him up front against Chelsee, score a quick double and take him off.

Double meaning both JT legs.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Samba Diakite on 14:48 - Oct 31 with 4292 viewsTacticalR

Samba Diakite on 11:57 - Oct 31 by Pommyhoop

Hey dont knock it.They recon that Ellis fella picked up the ball (talentless fool ,no left foot or right foot) and started rugby.
Maybe a couple of ours can merge the sport.

Taye "They shall not pass" Taiwo

Air hostess clique

Samba Diakite on 14:53 - Oct 31 with 4280 viewsJigsore

Samba Diakite on 14:48 - Oct 31 by TacticalR

Taye "They shall not pass" Taiwo

Out of of all the untried and untested shite Mark Hughes bought that summer on exorbant wages he apparently thought £3.5m after a successful loan was too much for Taiwo. Wtf?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Samba Diakite on 15:02 - Oct 31 with 4261 viewsNorthernr

Samba Diakite on 15:13 - Oct 31 with 4233 viewskensalriser

I think our real fail with him was not supplying him with the pair of 1980s shorts he so obviously and desperately needed.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024