Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The good - The bad and The ugly 17:50 - Oct 30 with 501 viewsCFW

As QPR supporters we can always expect the unexpected I guess but what do you guys feel are the good, bad and ugly parts of the season so far?

For me the following:-

The good - during the past few games we have started very slowly to look like a team that cares, can play football, have a game plan and look like scoring a goal or two. The emergence of players like YSY, Vargas and Charlie in particular but not to forget BOTH goalkeepers, Dunne and Henry.

The bad - the dismal away performances at Spurs, Man U and West Ham. Along with the constant pressure of being at the foot of the table and all the talk of sacking the manager.

The ugly - Our team consistently in the news for all the wrong reasons, players on social media sites giving their opinions on things that are none of their business (keep your opinions to yourself), the AT - HR debacle and perhaps the worst SWP not going out on loan and wanting to fight for his place in the team!!! (nothing to do with £60 large per week.

This only covers a few points in each of the headlines - I am sure people will have their views.
The good - The bad and The ugly on 20:00 - Oct 30 with 411 viewsMonahoop

To put this thread another way.
Who at QPR would closely represent :-
Clint Eastwood - The Good.
Lee Van Cleef - The Bad.
Eli Wallach - The Ugly.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024