Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's Open All R's Podcast 01:01 - Oct 31 with 794 viewsNorthernr

Great interview with Richard Dunne, John Byrne thrown in, Iain Morris of Inbetweeners fame on good form, and me sadly for you lot.

Fantastic way to spend 75 minutes (cut to 60 on the edit because a 15 minute Bib Malcolm story wasn't legally safe).

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/36715
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 07:50 - Oct 31 with 745 viewsPeterHucker

already listened and great stuff as usual.
Bob Malcolm story sounds good, can you put it on here? (or in a PM?)
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 11:33 - Oct 31 with 707 viewsTacticalR

Dunne sounds completely different from when he was interviewed on Off the Ball in April. At the time he sounded completely exhausted, and no one could have imagined he'd come storming back at the end of the season.

I was stunned, flabbergasted and amazed when that bloke from the Inbetweeners tried to make a case for SWP.

Air hostess clique

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 11:41 - Oct 31 with 692 viewsDiscodroids

good stuff...

I must say clive sounds a very bright , conscientiousness and studious young man.

the sort of chap your'd take to meet your nan for almond slices and viennese whirls over the wrestling on a saturday afternoon as johnny kwango goes to work on kid dynamite.

not fairy cakes though as old flo might misconstrue that one.perhaps even staying for 'man from atlantis'

i can hear her voice now.."why cant you be more like that nice young man".
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 11:44]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 14:22 - Oct 31 with 619 viewsNorthernr

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 11:41 - Oct 31 by Discodroids

good stuff...

I must say clive sounds a very bright , conscientiousness and studious young man.

the sort of chap your'd take to meet your nan for almond slices and viennese whirls over the wrestling on a saturday afternoon as johnny kwango goes to work on kid dynamite.

not fairy cakes though as old flo might misconstrue that one.perhaps even staying for 'man from atlantis'

To be fair, that's the first time I've ever got through a whole podcast with calling somebody a cnt so I came across ok this time.
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 14:45 - Oct 31 with 593 viewssimmo

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 11:41 - Oct 31 by Discodroids

good stuff...

It's as if i've taught him nothing...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 16:08 - Oct 31 with 554 viewsBklynRanger

Highly enjoyable.

I was actually surprised when Dunne said that they receive some kind of dossier on the player they'll be marking from Joe Jordan. You could almost file that under the heading Meticulous Preparation.

Also good to hear that Damien Delaney is a nice fella - it always seemed that way.
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 17:02 - Oct 31 with 519 viewsTacticalR

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 16:08 - Oct 31 by BklynRanger

Highly enjoyable.

I was actually surprised when Dunne said that they receive some kind of dossier on the player they'll be marking from Joe Jordan. You could almost file that under the heading Meticulous Preparation.

Also good to hear that Damien Delaney is a nice fella - it always seemed that way.

Joe Jordan's not just a pretty face.

Air hostess clique

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 17:40 - Oct 31 with 497 viewsDiscodroids

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 14:22 - Oct 31 by Northernr

To be fair, that's the first time I've ever got through a whole podcast with calling somebody a cnt so I came across ok this time.

i think i can play lucca brasi to your micheal corleone, don godfather....

with me at your side , nothing can possibly go wrong..
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 17:44]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024