Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview 01:49 - Oct 31 with 5728 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/36719/chelsea-qpr-r

This post has been edited by an administrator
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 02:35 - Oct 31 with 4284 viewsSonofNorfolt

How old is this follower of Nth Battersea?
If he's from Sussex, I would understand his naivety. The money launderer has obviously bought the memories of many of these ameoba.
Older Chelsea from West London get it.
Spurs were a much bigger club than Ponsi Scheme FC, but not any more. No doubt they'll be mourning Van Persie's late equaliser in El Classico.
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 02:53 - Oct 31 with 4273 viewsJigsore

not working properly for me

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 08:17 - Oct 31 with 4012 viewswelwynranger

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 02:35 - Oct 31 by SonofNorfolt

If he's from Sussex, I would understand his naivety. The money launderer has obviously bought the memories of many of these ameoba.
Spurs were a much bigger club than Ponsi Scheme FC, but not any more. No doubt they'll be mourning Van Persie's late equaliser in El Classico.

I put him mid 30s. He didn't grow up in Kilburn in the 60s
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 08:42 - Oct 31 with 3945 viewssimmo

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 08:17 - Oct 31 by welwynranger

I put him mid 30s. He didn't grow up in Kilburn in the 60s

He's older than that according to his picture. Plus he looks like a serial killer.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 08:43 - Oct 31 with 3954 viewsaston_hoop

"When I was watching Grimsby v Chelsea in the FA Cup in early 90’s never in my wildest dreams did I think I would see us lift the FA Cup"....call me a pedant but they played Grimsby 2 years after reaching the FA Cup final (the one they lost 4-0 to Utd) and the season after they reached the Cup Winners Cup semi final. Hardly a wild dream. That's the worst attempt at a hard luck story I have ever heard. I just hate their plastic fans
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 8:44]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 09:20 - Oct 31 with 3846 viewsstevec

....'Chelsea-supporting TV and film producer Spencer Millman.'

Every word tells its own story. Nuff said.
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 09:31 - Oct 31 with 3819 viewsRangersw12

We're Chelsea's guilty secret they dislike us but will never admit it
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 09:40 - Oct 31 with 3781 viewsClive_Anderson

Yeah I'm sure they weren't at all bothered when we beat them twice.
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 09:40 - Oct 31 with 3784 viewskropotkin41

Supposing that we have very many fixtures against these f*ckers in the future couldn't we just dispense with the opposition fan interview and put up a gallery of snapshots of people wearing Chelsea shirts? I think we'd get quite an adequate picture of the situation from that alone.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 09:52 - Oct 31 with 3728 viewsPommyhoop

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 02:35 - Oct 31 by SonofNorfolt

Bang on.
I used to have serious banter with this Chelsea fella at work back in the day when I first started working .He was a different depot ( Slough- serious Chelsea country for some wierd reason) so I'd see him only on an off with big gaps.He definitely knew of the rivalry and it was'nt only one way.
I was chatting to him when they just started to get bigger with Vialli and Gullit .And he was getting peed off with it then .Saying its nice to win stuff ( mainly the odd FA cup then) but its not the same_ not 'real'
I'd love to have a chat with him now ..
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 9:54]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 10:18 - Oct 31 with 3673 viewsRangersw12

This quote pretty much sums up Chelsea

"The qpr fans will no doubt boo terry, mainly because they're ignorant and willing to condemn someone no matter the situation."
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 10:32 - Oct 31 with 3632 viewsPlumsteadQPR

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 10:18 - Oct 31 by Rangersw12

This quote pretty much sums up Chelsea

"The qpr fans will no doubt boo terry, mainly because they're ignorant and willing to condemn someone no matter the situation."

Yep. I'll boo John Terry no matter the situation!
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 10:34 - Oct 31 with 3624 viewsHAYESBOY

I know some old school Chelscum fans and they say since the Rusky crook took over it has not been the same for them. Full of tourists and people who have no real idea about football or the history of their club.
I sort of have a little respect for them, just a little.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 10:45 - Oct 31 with 3576 viewsqueensparker

If you've only known or supported Chelsea from Gullit years on, then you may well see the rivalry as "one-sided".

But youth or swallowing Sky's bullsh*t whole doesn't excuse ignorance of history or over-write my memories of the games in the 80s which were as spicy as anything I've ever been to.

Cocky little tw*t

I love how every single Chelsea fan tries to drop in a "of course when I was at a game in 1991" to prove they're not a plastic glory-hunting pawn in a Russian criminal's game. As someone else says, he failed miserably with his attempt there.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 10:49]
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 10:57 - Oct 31 with 3530 viewsnadera78

I know my dopey brother in law is very keen to beat us tomorrow, he's still upset that my sister took their eldest to Wembley for his first game of football. Even more upset that he spent the following fortnight wearing my old Guiness shirt and waving his flag.
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 11:04 - Oct 31 with 3499 views18StoneOfHoop

Spencer probably enjoys great 'bantz' with the Rangers fans on the Inbetweeners. E.G. the talkative luvvy Henry (who played the bully) on previous Open All R's and the co-writer Iain Morris who was excellent on this week's Open All R's podcast.

Spencer Millman tv and film producer - "7 more points than I expected" - one more to add to the list.
Still holding top-spot is C**tski stadium annoucer Neil Barnett who when long-serving CFC defender - Dempsey,Mulligan,McCreadie or Hinton?,Iforget - was paraded round SB at halftime on 2nd January 2013 to an underwhelming reception from the listless bemused CFC public who didn't know who the fook the defender was,NB told us "he's won more cups alone than QPR have in their entire history."

Singing Happy birthday to Boswinga @ 0:23

Even the C**tski players don't like the plum & enjoy the chance to prick his smug bubble of self-regarding rabble-rousing pomposity:

[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 12:43]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 11:12 - Oct 31 with 3456 viewstoboboly

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 11:04 - Oct 31 by 18StoneOfHoop

Spencer probably enjoys great 'bantz' with the Rangers fans on the Inbetweeners. E.G. the talkative luvvy Henry (who played the bully) on previous Open All R's and the co-writer Iain Morris who was excellent on this week's Open All R's podcast.

Spencer Millman tv and film producer - "7 more points than I expected" - one more to add to the list.
Still holding top-spot is C**tski stadium annoucer Neil Barnett who when long-serving CFC defender - Dempsey,Mulligan,McCreadie or Hinton?,Iforget - was paraded round SB at halftime on 2nd January 2013 to an underwhelming reception from the listless bemused CFC public who didn't know who the fook the defender was,NB told us "he's won more cups alone than QPR have in their entire history."

Singing Happy birthday to Boswinga @ 0:23

Even the C**tski players don't like the plum & enjoy the chance to prick his smug bubble of self-regarding rabble-rousing pomposity:

[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 12:43]

Just like when Furlong was brought out at half time and not one of the scum sitting around me had a clue who he was. You could tell half the Rangers in the home end as we all stood up and cheered him.

:)

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 11:19 - Oct 31 with 3428 viewsHarbour

The whole club is arrogant preview of the match on the club website...read this rubbish

"The Ivorian stayed on the pitch for 30 minutes after the match at Shrewsbury two days later to sign autographs and pose for photos with local fans who do not get to see Premier League greats very much. He may do the same for QPR supporters on Saturday if they ask nicely."

that last line sums them up talk about patronising.....not expecting anything but would be great if we got at least a draw on Saturday shut this horrible club up
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 11:25 - Oct 31 with 3393 viewssimmo

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 11:19 - Oct 31 by Harbour

The whole club is arrogant preview of the match on the club website...read this rubbish

"The Ivorian stayed on the pitch for 30 minutes after the match at Shrewsbury two days later to sign autographs and pose for photos with local fans who do not get to see Premier League greats very much. He may do the same for QPR supporters on Saturday if they ask nicely."

that last line sums them up talk about patronising.....not expecting anything but would be great if we got at least a draw on Saturday shut this horrible club up

I remember when they wrote a ridiculously condescending and belittling preview on their official site before we beat them 1-0 on our first season back. They knew who we were by full time.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 11:29 - Oct 31 with 3381 viewsKonk

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 11:19 - Oct 31 by Harbour

We get the same write-ups, PA div and sly digs on their official website too. How small time is that? They probably think it’s some cheeky-chappy. Grade A, pure gold soccer bantz, but the rest of us just think they’re a bunch of classless cu nts.

To paraphrase that 'Driver on the wing' twa t: Remember, you are Chelsea, so probably a cun t.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 11:41]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 11:32 - Oct 31 with 3360 viewsPommyhoop

Evolution init.

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 11:56 - Oct 31 with 3285 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

There are still a few that remember what it's all about. This was posted on one of their sites after the SWP winning game. I've posted this on other threads previously and originally it was posted by someone else on here, but still enjoy reading it:

Chin up? No f**king way, I'm f**king seething at this result. To put out a weakened team against struggling opposition/rivals who f**king hate us with a passion/Rednapp/ ad nauseum is the absolutely the worst mangerial descison you could ever make. I have to live with these QPR c**ts gloading for the next ten f**king years, all you post 1995 glory hunters dont know what it f**king means to lose to c**ts like these, Man Utd, and Arsenal are all you f**king know about. The people who run this club and install a c**t like this in charge should f**k right off now, or learn our f**king history. I'm so f**king pissed off.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 13:56]
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 12:01 - Oct 31 with 3268 viewsPommyhoop

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 11:56 - Oct 31 by Sudbury_Hill_R

There are still a few that remember what it's all about. This was posted on one of their sites after the SWP winning game. I've posted this on other threads previously and originally it was posted by someone else on here, but still enjoy reading it:

Chin up? No f**king way, I'm f**king seething at this result. To put out a weakened team against struggling opposition/rivals who f**king hate us with a passion/Rednapp/ ad nauseum is the absolutely the worst mangerial descison you could ever make. I have to live with these QPR c**ts gloading for the next ten f**king years, all you post 1995 glory hunters dont know what it f**king means to lose to c**ts like these, Man Utd, and Arsenal are all you f**king know about. The people who run this club and install a c**t like this in charge should f**k right off now, or learn our f**king history. I'm so f**king pissed off.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 13:56]

Nice one .
I remember you posting that before.
Thats exactly what the Slough fella I knew would be saying I recon..

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 12:03 - Oct 31 with 3264 viewsJuzzie

Forums and blogs etc I can take, as you'd expect that, but patronising remarks on their official website and by the PA announcer is a real low. Totally unprofessional, condescending, disrespectful and anything else you can think of.

You'd think they'd have learnt after doing the same before we beat them at Loftus Road but clearly, like John Terry, they are utterly shameless to the core.

Cnts.
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 13:41 - Oct 31 with 3053 viewsade_qpr

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 11:32 - Oct 31 by Pommyhoop

Evolution init.

With the top and bottom pic's I know were they got the idea of Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. But fair play to the apes they have higher IQ's.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024