Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview 01:49 - Oct 31 with 5765 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/36719/chelsea-qpr-r

This post has been edited by an administrator
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 14:13 - Oct 31 with 1339 viewswestberksr

when i snuck into the home end with Tgrrrrs for the cup match; there was an old skool fan sat behind me..

how did i know? i hear you ask....

well she was about 75 and called Soloman Kalu a useless black c**t when he fukked up

don't know about Tom, but she scared the fukking life out of me
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 14:40 - Oct 31 with 1292 viewsBklynRanger

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 12:03 - Oct 31 by Juzzie

Forums and blogs etc I can take, as you'd expect that, but patronising remarks on their official website and by the PA announcer is a real low. Totally unprofessional, condescending, disrespectful and anything else you can think of.

You'd think they'd have learnt after doing the same before we beat them at Loftus Road but clearly, like John Terry, they are utterly shameless to the core.

Cnts.

I was determined to adopt a relaxed attitude to tomorrow. It almost certainly wouldn't have worked anyway but now its completely out the window. I hope we give them the kicking of their lives.

Anything less than 100% effort will be unforgivable. I notice on the website Isla is saying he's made a point of educating himself about the importance of this, so good on him for that.
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 14:55 - Oct 31 with 1254 viewswillis1980

been offered a freebie to go with my cousin and her better half whos a scummer and wont be able to take her up on the offer because the missus has a lot of bday stuff planned tomorrow. seems like a blessing in disguise really as sitting amongst those twunts is likely to mean catching something. i hear theres a nasty case of nazi tourettes doing the rounds in north ba-tter-seyar
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 16:28 - Oct 31 with 1156 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nazi pondlife.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 16:41 - Oct 31 with 1130 viewsJuzzie

For all their plastic & tourist supporters, they still have the highest number of supporter bans in the PL. I can only presume that's the Stone Island knuckle-draggers who do the away games rather than home games as I doubt the tourists go to away games.
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 22:47 - Oct 31 with 1004 viewsderbyhoop

Condescending and patronising. Typical of supporters of the "big" clubs. It's just worse coming from Battersea.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 00:48 - Nov 2 with 857 viewsTrellick

One sided?

Theres 29 pages of "No rivalry" mahahah

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/26879-chelsea-v-qpr-pl-011114-ko-1500-gmt/
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 01:07 - Nov 2 with 843 viewsloftboy

If it's one sided then this surely contradicts that

Uno, on 27 Oct 2014 - 1:16 PM, said:
I think we will win but this is their game of the season! This is what the scum bag fans look for when the fixtures come out.
It will be a tough game. Forget how they have played so far this season. Their players will be up for this game, Rio will make sure of that.

"This from page 1 of this thread. Someone who proper understands what this game was today.

They are only in this division for two games. Chelsea at home and Chelsea away. Nothing else matters to 90% of their fans. Relegation? They couldn't care less if it means beating us. They will not try harder all season. This is their version of the CL final.

We won it and it was glorious.

Hope QPha go bankrupt and fold as a club."

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 01:15 - Nov 2 with 834 viewsBrightonhoop

Knuts. I couldn't care how they regard us, I will always hate them with a passion. No other Football Club in the English game is scummier. They are filth, vermin, scum and sub human knuts. Is it one way? I couldn't give a fook.
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 01:33 - Nov 2 with 819 viewsAndyB

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 01:15 - Nov 2 by Brightonhoop

Knuts. I couldn't care how they regard us, I will always hate them with a passion. No other Football Club in the English game is scummier. They are filth, vermin, scum and sub human knuts. Is it one way? I couldn't give a fook.

Succinct and nicely to the point.
Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 01:59 - Nov 2 with 813 viewsBklynRanger

Chelsea QPR rivalry is ‘one sided’ — interview on 01:07 - Nov 2 by loftboy

If it's one sided then this surely contradicts that

Uno, on 27 Oct 2014 - 1:16 PM, said:
I think we will win but this is their game of the season! This is what the scum bag fans look for when the fixtures come out.
It will be a tough game. Forget how they have played so far this season. Their players will be up for this game, Rio will make sure of that.

"This from page 1 of this thread. Someone who proper understands what this game was today.

They are only in this division for two games. Chelsea at home and Chelsea away. Nothing else matters to 90% of their fans. Relegation? They couldn't care less if it means beating us. They will not try harder all season. This is their version of the CL final.

We won it and it was glorious.

Hope QPha go bankrupt and fold as a club."

"RIO will make sure of that. All very savvy and old school till he can't name a player other than Rio."

Plastic fcuk.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024