Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores 08:09 - Oct 31 with 1553 viewsDiscodroids

A nice chunky re vamp of the 'B' side from Garys 'cars'

'b' side and cover of iggy pop

and finally a 'BLITZ'club staple from steve stranges legendary night for fashion freaks, new romantics and flotsam and jepsam

"Infinite diversity in infinite combinations... symbolizing the elements that create truth , beauty and MUSIC..."

[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 9:23]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Friday Music Fred..'B' sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks etc on 08:24 - Oct 31 with 943 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Friday Music Fred..'B' sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks etc on 08:30 - Oct 31 with 942 viewsscot1963

used to like this B side

Friday Music Fred..'B' sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks etc on 08:34 - Oct 31 with 936 viewsPommyhoop

Not a soundtrack but a clip of a film close to my heart. I was chatting to my Mrs about it last night.I couldnt believe she's never seen it.We loved it as kids .1973 it was made. And it basically spawned Terminator..
Mrs Pommy wants to see it now ..Touch ...
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 8:34]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Friday Music Fred..'B' sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks etc on 08:42 - Oct 31 with 918 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Friday Music Fred..'B' sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks etc on 08:30 - Oct 31 by scot1963

used to like this B side

That was good, listening to it in the works office with a coffee.

My favourite live cover ever. Wish I'd have seen this.

Friday Music Fred..'B' sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks etc on 08:45 - Oct 31 with 915 viewsade_qpr

It is a cover of The Sunderland Bros 1972, Stewart 1975
Stewart also born in London

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Friday Music Fred..'B' sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks etc on 08:56 - Oct 31 with 893 viewsPommyhoop

Likes this cover.

Friday Music Fred..'B' sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks etc on 08:59 - Oct 31 with 890 viewsDeptfordR

William Shatner with a little help from Joe Jackson.

Friday Music Fred..'B' sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks etc on 08:59 - Oct 31 with 889 viewsqprwpg

Big Lebowski a cult film?

Jackie Brown

and another Tarantino film

Twitter: @qprwpg

Login to get fewer ads

Friday Music Fred..'B' sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks etc on 09:17 - Oct 31 with 868 viewsPunteR

From Goodfellas of course.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 10:32]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Friday Music Fred..'B' sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks etc on 09:21 - Oct 31 with 861 viewsDiscodroids

from bowies 'the hunger'

[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 9:40]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 09:34 - Oct 31 with 845 viewsOutWestR

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 10:04 - Oct 31 with 814 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:05 - Oct 31 with 816 viewsDeptfordR

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 10:08 - Oct 31 with 807 viewsDeptfordR

Primus.

From the sublime

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 10:09 - Oct 31 with 799 viewsDeptfordR

To the ridiculous

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 10:14 - Oct 31 with 790 viewsBluce_Ree

The best soundtrack music ever and from the best film ever.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 10:18 - Oct 31 with 782 viewsTheBlob

Stevie Ray Vaughan soundalikes.Nice.

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 10:25 - Oct 31 with 776 viewsPommyhoop

Love this film and the soundtrack..

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 10:45 - Oct 31 with 755 viewsTheBlob

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 10:51 - Oct 31 with 750 viewsLblock

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 10:56 - Oct 31 with 745 viewsPunteR

Matrix is still the best film I've seen at the cinema,slightly tarnished by part 2 &3.
Guns, bullet time, propeller heads...whats not to like!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 11:08 - Oct 31 with 724 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Baroque is so superior to later 'classical' in my humble metalhead opinion.

Legendary theme.

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 12:19 - Oct 31 with 709 viewsElHoop

Wonderwall B side I think

Obscure Clash track, a tribute to Guy Stevens. Nice unusual Clash riff:

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 12:32 - Oct 31 with 700 viewsR_from_afar

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 10:09 - Oct 31 by DeptfordR

To the ridiculous

Absolute cracker of a vid (I first saw it on Noisy Mothers), great track - excellent post!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 12:37 - Oct 31 with 695 viewsR_from_afar

Here's my burnt offering, a classic, long deleted, ambient album. The whole album is a remix of an indie album by Chapterhouse. I was fortunate enough to nab a copy from a DJ in Montana via Ebay. Sublime.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024