Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores 08:09 - Oct 31 with 1567 viewsDiscodroids

A nice chunky re vamp of the 'B' side from Garys 'cars'

'b' side and cover of iggy pop

and finally a 'BLITZ'club staple from steve stranges legendary night for fashion freaks, new romantics and flotsam and jepsam

"Infinite diversity in infinite combinations... symbolizing the elements that create truth , beauty and MUSIC..."

[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 9:23]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 12:52 - Oct 31 with 597 viewsscot1963

I love Westworld as well Pommy - but can't get that clip to play.

Here's the original magic fly with some bad dancing and the more up to date cover/remix - I'd been racking my brain for some time wondering who they'd pilfered the tune from, thinking it was possibly Jean Michel Jarre, only to find out it's an almost exact copy of the Space one that I'd not remembered (trying to get them in synch is fun for anyone who's bored)

[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 13:01]
Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 12:54 - Oct 31 with 593 viewsade_qpr

one of the best endings to a movie yet

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 13:06 - Oct 31 with 578 viewsTheBlob

[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 13:12]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 13:10 - Oct 31 with 569 viewsade_qpr

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 13:06 - Oct 31 by TheBlob

[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 13:12]

Hannibal prefer the hanging on sack truck bit later on

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 13:20 - Oct 31 with 562 viewsTheBlob

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 13:10 - Oct 31 by ade_qpr

Hannibal prefer the hanging on sack truck bit later on

Uncultured poltroon.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 13:29 - Oct 31 with 553 viewsade_qpr

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 13:20 - Oct 31 by TheBlob

Uncultured poltroon.

Yes first name's Noel

Friday Music Fred..'B' sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks etc on 13:43 - Oct 31 with 539 viewsqpr1976

Friday Music Fred..'B' sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks etc on 08:59 - Oct 31 by DeptfordR

William Shatner with a little help from Joe Jackson.

Wow ! I thought I was alone, knowing (& owning) that track.

More fond of JJ than Capt.JTK to be fair.
Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 13:44 - Oct 31 with 538 viewsqprwpg

The Primus tunes are great!

Here's a B side to Reeling in the years - but had to look it up as it came out before I was born

Twitter: @qprwpg

Login to get fewer ads

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 13:52 - Oct 31 with 532 viewsade_qpr

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 13:57 - Oct 31 with 522 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 15:34 - Oct 31 with 496 viewsDiscodroids

When she wakes up in the morning
She writes down all her dreams
Reads like the book of revelations
Or the Beano or the unabridged ulysses

Oh I really wanna know
So tell me, where does all the money go
where does all the money go
Straight, straight up her nose

@football factory

[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 15:35]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 15:41 - Oct 31 with 491 viewstoboboly

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 15:58 - Oct 31 with 480 viewsDeptfordR

No QPR1976, not alone my friend! There are three of us at least, my mate has it too. Great track, 'dance and drink and screw, cos there's nothing else to do' delivered by Shatner can't be beat!
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 16:07]
Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 16:09 - Oct 31 with 473 viewsDeptfordR

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 12:32 - Oct 31 by R_from_afar

Absolute cracker of a vid (I first saw it on Noisy Mothers), great track - excellent post!

RFA

Thanks man, Primus definitely from the Frank Zappa school of music.
Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 17:01 - Oct 31 with 456 viewsDiscodroids

highlander sample..

2mins 23 sec...ramerez.....

"From the dawn of time we came; moving silently down through the centuries, living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the Gathering; when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known we were among you... until now....."

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 17:24 - Oct 31 with 438 viewshopphoops

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 17:43 - Oct 31 with 429 viewsDeptfordR

The only reason I watched cricket when I was a kid.

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 17:44 - Oct 31 with 427 viewsFDC

Submission to the sound track category: The use of the Twin Peaks soundtrack with Badalamenti's commentary at the start of Nicolas Jaar's mix here is fabbers

http://soundcloud.com/otherpeoplerecords/csp06-nicolas-jaar-essential

Possibly one of the best mixes from the last ten years too.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 17:57]
Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 17:56 - Oct 31 with 420 viewsCHUBBS

Some cracking stuff on this thread,some i'd forgotten or never heard of.

From the film Honkytonk man sung by the man himself
These two from Goodfellas...

This from the film singles is my favourite..
Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 18:15 - Oct 31 with 411 viewsElHoop

Kasabian being silly:

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 20:55 - Oct 31 with 386 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 22:22 - Oct 31 with 371 viewsFredManRave

A covered TV theme tune;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Friday Music Fred.'B'sides/Covers/oddities/rarities/Cult/film Soundtracks/scores on 01:17 - Nov 1 with 349 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Post All Souls.

Sweet dreams.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024