Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's everyone drinking tomorrow? (n/t) 15:03 - Oct 31 with 1135 viewsCorbyQPR

Where's everyone drinking tomorrow? (n/t) on 15:21 - Oct 31 with 1113 viewsmikeygunn

Wetherby Racecourse
Where's everyone drinking tomorrow? (n/t) on 15:31 - Oct 31 with 1091 viewslondonscottish

At a family bash in Edinburgh

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Where's everyone drinking tomorrow? (n/t) on 15:36 - Oct 31 with 1068 viewsLblock

Allow me to break away from the leftfield answers

The Blackbird opposite Earls Court station pre-match -- short walk through cemetery to the away end...... but dont get wrapped up!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Where's everyone drinking tomorrow? (n/t) on 15:39 - Oct 31 with 1070 views18StoneOfHoop

Ain't got a ticket. But I think I'll be thirsty and quite lairy ,fired up and possibly obnoxious and irritating in my constant use of industrial language in several Hammersmith pubs between 12:30 and 5.

These are the ones to avoid.
I'm thinking of starting at The Coningham,then some calming pool at the Richmond on Shepherds Bush Road,then double back across to The Egerton on Paddenswick, then along to the Hop Poles and Wetherspoons on King Street and stop on the Broadway to hopefully watch tut match via a hooky foreign broadcast.

A defeat and I'll be back under the duvet in my drum by 5:15pm,a draw and I'll be celebrating till midnight,a win and I'll be on the lash till Christmas. LFW ex-pats should also look out for possible sightings of bumbling fat R's shirt clad eedjit in Reykjavik,Nairobi,Bogota or Ulan Bator.

Would love to know where Clive's posse and LFW Central will be..

..and then give it a big swerve.
Them boys (and blameless Charming Lass) are too vanilla and lacking the necessary required militant bigoted unreasonable zealotry in their anti CareFreeCount antipathies for me.
For Gawd's sake, Clive the NorthernR even hates Man U more than Countski!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lblock of the Chris Morris avatar,

Like your advice 'don't get wrapped up' in the cemetery even though we will still be experiencing unseasonably mild weather.

Might nip down on my bike for the one wee tincture and bit of a sing-song at The Blackbird in Earls Court.

Have a good one.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 16:01]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Where's everyone drinking tomorrow? (n/t) on 16:48 - Oct 31 with 973 viewswelwynranger

The Weatherspoons at Fulh broadway
Where's everyone drinking tomorrow? (n/t) on 18:25 - Oct 31 with 883 viewsDiscodroids

im meeting some old faces in the essex arms brentwood.. big west ham pub but a dead zone for chelsea...ebola would be more welcome than chelsea in there.

the guvnr mike has promised to show the game as i dont get back much.

promised er indoors to bail out at 5.30pm and the flesh pots of towie land and get back to north chingford in one piece...

got a feeling we might need to numb the senses tomorrow.

carleborg export , pork scratchings and a few cheeky shots then abase myself she who must be obeyed.

hopefully a jalfezi in chutney joes as well..
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 18:27]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024