Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's Open All R's Podcast 21:53 - Nov 5 with 3488 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/36785
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 22:17 - Nov 5 with 3468 viewsTacticalR

I didn't realise Sinton had such a strong connection to the club.

I could have done with a bit more analysis of the match rather than the debate about the atmosphere at Chelsea.

Air hostess clique

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 10:47 - Nov 6 with 3407 viewsWestminsteRs

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 22:17 - Nov 5 by TacticalR

I didn't realise Sinton had such a strong connection to the club.

I could have done with a bit more analysis of the match rather than the debate about the atmosphere at Chelsea.

Typical complaint of mine about the podcast. It's a shame there can't be a bit more actual analysis. Too often it descends into "that lot down the road" and "I shouted some rude words at the Chelsea fans".

A real shame as I enjoy other podcasts like Football Weekly and the interviews with former players are largely very good.
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 11:46 - Nov 6 with 3378 viewsTacticalR

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 10:47 - Nov 6 by WestminsteRs

Typical complaint of mine about the podcast. It's a shame there can't be a bit more actual analysis. Too often it descends into "that lot down the road" and "I shouted some rude words at the Chelsea fans".

A real shame as I enjoy other podcasts like Football Weekly and the interviews with former players are largely very good.

There is normally a decent post-mortem on the match. That got crowded out this week with the debate about Chelsea.

Air hostess clique

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 12:00 - Nov 6 with 3363 viewsDiscodroids

always a good listen and i admire anyone who gives up their time to provide more QPR programming/.entertainment.

the only thing about this weeks podcast and this message board forum on sunday and monday , as i mentioned in the chelsea food and beverages thread...the constant bitching about chelsea leaves me cold and in my opinion makes us look bit two bob.

ive certainly no love for the slack jawed trogs , but to whinge about their fans, PA , ground , atmosphere , shit house facilities with the fervour of world war z infected makes us look like an annoying brat waiting to be dismissed from the top table by flashman to complete our chores.

i dont give a flying fk about them, let them have their plastic fans with their plastic smiles and the plastic flags.

there an irrelevance to me.

anyway, great player was andy sinton....i remember being as gutted when wegrle and peacock left., when andy left for sheffy wendy, the snort beasts.

.throwing my retro shirt in the bin....then getting it out again ten mins later.

that showed him...
[Post edited 6 Nov 2014 12:27]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 12:05 - Nov 6 with 3364 viewsPhilmyRs

Andy Sinton was one of the best Rangers players for me, both footed, quick, could beat a man and could put a great cross plum on a striker’s head. It was great to hear he still had an affinity to the club, but I wanted the podcast team to have asked him about how his time at Rangers ended? Anyone that was at his return to Rangers with Sheff Wednesday would have remembered the reception he received — it wasn’t nice. I could be wrong but at the time everyone seemed to think Sinton engineered his move away from us which is how and why the hatred came his way, but I’ve heard conflicting views on this with others saying it was the club needing the money so forced him to move on? Either way, it would have been good if the podcast had covered this period, not just focussed on the good times.

I will always remember Sinton as one of the best, but will always think he was treated poorly by the fans and the club (making him a scapegoat) after he left.

I should add, I do enjoy the podcast so no criticisms of the show, just on a personal level I’d liked them to have covered the above.
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 12:15 - Nov 6 with 3341 viewsTacticalR

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 12:05 - Nov 6 by PhilmyRs

Andy Sinton was one of the best Rangers players for me, both footed, quick, could beat a man and could put a great cross plum on a striker’s head. It was great to hear he still had an affinity to the club, but I wanted the podcast team to have asked him about how his time at Rangers ended? Anyone that was at his return to Rangers with Sheff Wednesday would have remembered the reception he received — it wasn’t nice. I could be wrong but at the time everyone seemed to think Sinton engineered his move away from us which is how and why the hatred came his way, but I’ve heard conflicting views on this with others saying it was the club needing the money so forced him to move on? Either way, it would have been good if the podcast had covered this period, not just focussed on the good times.

I will always remember Sinton as one of the best, but will always think he was treated poorly by the fans and the club (making him a scapegoat) after he left.

I should add, I do enjoy the podcast so no criticisms of the show, just on a personal level I’d liked them to have covered the above.

Very good point. At the time, I was one of those under the impression that he had engineered his move away. It would have been good to know what really happened.

Air hostess clique

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 12:25 - Nov 6 with 3331 viewsMaggsinho

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 12:15 - Nov 6 by TacticalR

Very good point. At the time, I was one of those under the impression that he had engineered his move away. It would have been good to know what really happened.

I can remember reading an interview in the paper where he said he would have to move on from QPR, can't remember the reason why now but he definitely wanted the move.
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 14:48 - Nov 6 with 3261 viewspaulparker

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 12:25 - Nov 6 by Maggsinho

I can remember reading an interview in the paper where he said he would have to move on from QPR, can't remember the reason why now but he definitely wanted the move.

Spot on , I loved Sinton as a player in fact I rated him more than Tricky Trev
he had quick feet, and I used to love the way he would smash a low cross into the box
but he did want away and was on the verge I think of joining Arsenal , (maybe Thompson was asking for to much ) worst decision he ever made was joining sheff wed he would have been better staying with us
best business we ever done BTW Signing Sinton for 250k and selling dean coney for 500k in one transfer window
Like Disco I was gutted when he went ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 15:04 - Nov 6 with 3247 viewsPunteR

Sinton was one of my favorites.

I havnt listened to the podcast for a while ,i'll have to go back and catch up.

Hearing Finney apologise made me smile,as i heard he bumped into daveb unknowingly.
I couldnt help but chuckle when daveb posted that Finney thought he was a Chelsea fan and started telling him what he thinks of Chelsea.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 15:19 - Nov 6 with 3227 viewsNov77

Sinton was a great player for us. He used to take terrible stick off defenders, but was rarely out injured. could go outside and get a cross in or inside and shoot with either foot.

had more end product than trev and was a better player.

reception he got first time back was, along with seaman, the worst I have ever heard for an ex-rangers player, the perception was he left because he thought he was too good for us, but why he went to wednesday i'll never know, sideways move at best.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 15:29 - Nov 6 with 3216 viewsRaymond

Finney getting highly squeaky about the penalty was a little annoying.

For me it was a pen. Gave the ref an option and was no need to be so reckless from Vargas with Isla in such close quarters.

Podcast decent every week though.
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 19:59 - Nov 7 with 3159 viewsfinney

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 15:04 - Nov 6 by PunteR

Sinton was one of my favorites.

I havnt listened to the podcast for a while ,i'll have to go back and catch up.

Hearing Finney apologise made me smile,as i heard he bumped into daveb unknowingly.
I couldnt help but chuckle when daveb posted that Finney thought he was a Chelsea fan and started telling him what he thinks of Chelsea.

dave took his message off as to be honest what he said did not happen in the way he said there was shouting scum at people ect hence he took the message off,
I was saying that i am a dick when i am drunk just in case i did offend anyone but there ya go.
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 20:02 - Nov 7 with 3158 viewsfinney

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 15:29 - Nov 6 by Raymond

Finney getting highly squeaky about the penalty was a little annoying.

For me it was a pen. Gave the ref an option and was no need to be so reckless from Vargas with Isla in such close quarters.

Podcast decent every week though.

I have watched it over and over again i do not think it was a pen that is only how i seen it.
It was very soft in my humble thoughts if was gave the other way i would take it but still think not a pen,
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 20:36 - Nov 7 with 3141 viewsTacticalR

I'd like to thank Finney for everything he's done for our club.

Air hostess clique

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 20:48 - Nov 7 with 3133 viewsfinney

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 20:36 - Nov 7 by TacticalR

I'd like to thank Finney for everything he's done for our club.

ha,now that was funny

To be honest it is good to get feedback off the podcast good and bad it all helps we try to cover most things sometimes we get it right sometimes not.
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 20:53 - Nov 7 with 3130 viewsdanehoop

Its good fun listening Finney, you carry on with what you do.

Never knowingly understood

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 21:13 - Nov 7 with 3115 viewsfinney

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 20:53 - Nov 7 by danehoop

Its good fun listening Finney, you carry on with what you do.

cheers for that
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 23:56 - Nov 7 with 3062 viewsRaymond

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 20:02 - Nov 7 by finney

I have watched it over and over again i do not think it was a pen that is only how i seen it.
It was very soft in my humble thoughts if was gave the other way i would take it but still think not a pen,

Charlie Nicholas said defo no pen others have said it was. As you say all about opinions. For me I just wish he didn't give the ref the opportunity to blow his whistle when Hazard was turning away from goal.

You lads do a great job on the podcast and I look forward to it every week. Would like more fan interaction, live calls not just reading messages out. Get some good debate / chat going.

And why always the rush to finish? It's a good listen why don't you roll on until it starts to get stale?
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 01:29 - Nov 8 with 3046 viewsPunteR

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 19:59 - Nov 7 by finney

dave took his message off as to be honest what he said did not happen in the way he said there was shouting scum at people ect hence he took the message off,
I was saying that i am a dick when i am drunk just in case i did offend anyone but there ya go.

Its not an issue with me mate, we're all dicks when drunk.
Your sound mate.
You wear your heart on your sleeve when it comes to QPR.

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 09:05 - Nov 8 with 3008 viewsDiscodroids

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 01:29 - Nov 8 by PunteR

Your sound mate.

i second that punter...

i also think your new avatar from the mighty hooj choons label shows arsene wenger on the old ones and two's..

do you reckon he's a prog house fan??
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 9:08]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 11:22 - Nov 8 with 2983 viewsPunteR

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 09:05 - Nov 8 by Discodroids

i second that punter...

i also think your new avatar from the mighty hooj choons label shows arsene wenger on the old ones and two's..

do you reckon he's a prog house fan??
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 9:08]

I think he's a minimal techno kinda guy..
The hooj stick man looks far too happy to be Wenger

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 11:50 - Nov 8 with 2967 viewsDiscodroids

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 11:22 - Nov 8 by PunteR

I think he's a minimal techno kinda guy..
The hooj stick man looks far too happy to be Wenger

spot the difference..

there we gp punter, the next hooj choon release..
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 11:56]

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 11:58 - Nov 8 with 2958 viewsPunteR

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 11:50 - Nov 8 by Discodroids

spot the difference..

there we gp punter, the next hooj choon release..
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 11:56]

Lol..my next avatar!

looks like he doesn't like spending money on food either..!

pop quiz?....What tune that logo from?.. I think its Roaches,Slackers bugs in the attic mix. Just a guess... Although I did spend 3 hours last night going through hooj's back catalogue.
And it has a picture of a roach on it...
[Post edited 8 Nov 2014 12:22]

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 13:21 - Nov 8 with 2934 viewsfinney

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 23:56 - Nov 7 by Raymond

Charlie Nicholas said defo no pen others have said it was. As you say all about opinions. For me I just wish he didn't give the ref the opportunity to blow his whistle when Hazard was turning away from goal.

You lads do a great job on the podcast and I look forward to it every week. Would like more fan interaction, live calls not just reading messages out. Get some good debate / chat going.

And why always the rush to finish? It's a good listen why don't you roll on until it starts to get stale?

thanks as for time the makers of the podcasts like to keep to what they call a tube and train ride to work i agree with you for what it is worth,
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 13:22 - Nov 8 with 2932 viewsfinney

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 01:29 - Nov 8 by PunteR

Your sound mate.

thanks for that i am also a dick when i am sober which does not help today is a sober one ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024