Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Massive beano at Newcastle 16:23 - Nov 12 with 4545 viewslosethedrum

Looking forward to the Newcastle game in a couple of weeks , this will be the 92nd ground i have visited following the R's . Decent effort as i have worked saturdays most of my life. Will be heading up friday morning & staying over until sunday . Great effort by the Rangers travelling support as i see that there are only 250 tickets left of our allocation . See you all there .
[Post edited 12 Nov 2014 17:45]
Massive beano at Newcaslte on 16:29 - Nov 12 with 4528 viewsRangersw12

Looking forward to this one

Only doing the day but getting the 8 am train so we will be in Newcastle just before 11

Top away support taking 1500 +
Massive beano at Newcaslte on 18:33 - Nov 12 with 4431 viewsBrixtonR

Massive beano at Newcaslte on 16:29 - Nov 12 by Rangersw12

Looking forward to this one

Only doing the day but getting the 8 am train so we will be in Newcastle just before 11

Top away support taking 1500 +

Me too, Especially Looking forward to the Head of Steam. If you buy 3 chimays you get a free bottle opener

http://www.theheadofsteam.co.uk/

So is it a couple in O'neils after that , then to the lounge as well then on to the Bigg Market and then t he game...............
Massive beano at Newcaslte on 20:07 - Nov 12 with 4341 viewsRangersw12

Massive beano at Newcaslte on 18:33 - Nov 12 by BrixtonR

Me too, Especially Looking forward to the Head of Steam. If you buy 3 chimays you get a free bottle opener

http://www.theheadofsteam.co.uk/

So is it a couple in O'neils after that , then to the lounge as well then on to the Bigg Market and then t he game...............

Can always check out Idols
Massive beano at Newcastle on 20:32 - Nov 12 with 4297 viewsHayesender

Missing this one for a messy weekend in Minehead

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Massive beano at Newcastle on 22:22 - Nov 12 with 4197 viewsThGrimRanger

in the unlikely event we win then take care afterwards......they ain't great losers.

TheGrimRanger

Massive beano at Newcastle on 13:04 - Nov 13 with 4033 viewsLincoln_Hoop

Was in Newcastle on Tuesday night to see Lincoln City at Gateshead, so was able to do a dummy run of some of the pubs ready for Saturday week. Head of Steam and the Town Wall were particularly good if you like your real ale, and also slightly further afield The Bodega. We also tried the Newcastle Arms and The Strawberry, although as this is right next door to the home end I would suspect this will be home only on matchday.
Massive beano at Newcastle on 23:56 - Nov 13 with 3891 viewsstowmarketrange

You could always try Sam Jacks for a pint or 2 with some friendly locals.And also strippers and a comedian.
Massive beano at Newcastle on 14:31 - Nov 17 with 3692 viewslosethedrum

Less than 150 left as of monday morning . All aboard the Beano bus !
Login to get fewer ads

Massive beano at Newcastle on 14:51 - Nov 17 with 3662 viewsAddinall

Massive beano at Newcastle on 14:31 - Nov 17 by losethedrum

Less than 150 left as of monday morning . All aboard the Beano bus !

Enjoy the trip everyone.

Drum,chicken and dumplings was mega! Don't forget Ainsworth's Wycombe
are on the box tonight.

C O Y R's.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2014 15:03]
Massive beano at Newcastle on 16:38 - Nov 17 with 3587 viewslosethedrum

A mere 40 years or so ago season 73/74 at a different looking Newcastle ground .

Massive beano at Newcastle on 11:17 - Nov 21 with 3409 viewsBrixtonR

Really up for this now, nearly 1700 tickets sold, another hour left to get the last few.

Been speaking to a Newcastle mate and looking online and found a couple of other pubs that we're may try..
The Forth Hotel, The Old George Inn, City Vaults and Shark club. Apparently the Shark Club is Newcastle's version of Hooters.
Massive beano at Newcastle on 11:25 - Nov 21 with 3400 viewsRangersw12

Massive beano at Newcastle on 11:17 - Nov 21 by BrixtonR

Really up for this now, nearly 1700 tickets sold, another hour left to get the last few.

Been speaking to a Newcastle mate and looking online and found a couple of other pubs that we're may try..
The Forth Hotel, The Old George Inn, City Vaults and Shark club. Apparently the Shark Club is Newcastle's version of Hooters.

Decent support that and should be a blinding day

Just checked out the Shark Club and looks decent
Massive beano at Newcastle on 12:27 - Nov 21 with 3355 viewsmikeygunn

Can someone please make sure i get on the right train home? After the playof final i got royally wrecked and ended up waking up on a train in Derby. I kid you not. I was supposed to be in Corby but fell asleep before I was due to change.
Massive beano at Newcastle on 13:09 - Nov 21 with 3300 viewsrrrspricey

Was last up there for the mid-week game near the beginning of the 20069/10 season.

Great pi$$up in weatherspoons opposite the station which was heaving with Rs by late afternoon.

Don't be looking forward to watching the match thoght, away bit is right a the top to the Sir John Hall stand which is ridiculously high.

As someone else said, be careful if we. I thought i ws in for a proper pasting when i retailiated with a "fcuk off you little geordie prick" to a kid calling me a vvanker out the car window, and we only drew 1 - 1!
Massive beano at Newcastle on 15:30 - Nov 21 with 3204 viewsstowmarketrange

Massive beano at Newcastle on 11:17 - Nov 21 by BrixtonR

I used to drink in the Forth hotel quite a lot when I lived up there.The first time I walked in the bar they had a great big roaring open fire going,and it was the middle of May.
Come out of the station,cross the road the little lane to the left of Greggs takes you there.Pink lane.Good real ales there if I remember rightly.
Massive beano at Newcastle on 16:08 - Nov 21 with 3163 viewsBrixtonR

Massive beano at Newcastle on 15:30 - Nov 21 by stowmarketrange

I used to drink in the Forth hotel quite a lot when I lived up there.The first time I walked in the bar they had a great big roaring open fire going,and it was the middle of May.
Come out of the station,cross the road the little lane to the left of Greggs takes you there.Pink lane.Good real ales there if I remember rightly.

Nice one Thanks. Must have been brilliant living up there - best accent on a girl bar none IMHO
I'm hoping that we start off in the Forth before going to the Head of Stream for our Chimay and free bottle openers !

Have a good one at James tonight.
Massive beano at Newcastle on 17:14 - Nov 21 with 3112 viewsRangersw12

Massive beano at Newcastle on 16:08 - Nov 21 by BrixtonR

Nice one Thanks. Must have been brilliant living up there - best accent on a girl bar none IMHO
I'm hoping that we start off in the Forth before going to the Head of Stream for our Chimay and free bottle openers !

"best accent on a girl bar none IMHO" Well that's the 3hr train journey discussion sorted

Also you know as well as I do we will head straight to spoons and leave there at 2:45 !!
Massive beano at Newcastle on 21:09 - Nov 21 with 3002 viewsMatch82

Not sure about that accent. Certainly very "friendly" lasses though, so enjoy
Massive beano at Newcastle on 22:46 - Nov 21 with 2961 viewsLblock

Massive beano at Newcastle on 21:09 - Nov 21 by Match82

Not sure about that accent. Certainly very "friendly" lasses though, so enjoy

As loose as a fat blokes jumper

Gutted I'm missing this one - my missus don't know just how good I'm being to her tomorrow

Have a blinder you lucky sods

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Massive beano at Newcastle on 23:27 - Nov 21 with 2933 viewsstowmarketrange

On the train home after the Brixton gig.I'm not sure about James.They weren't really my cup of tea,but I only went to see Starsailor and they were brilliant.
Bloody typical though,leave early to make sure I get my last train home and its running late.I might as well have stayed until they played Sit down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024