Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
charlie's done a Rio... 10:33 - Nov 20 with 3613 viewsnorthampton_hoop

Reports in today's paper of charlie calling Gemma Collins "the female shrek" on twitter last night. 3 game ban to follow? God please no.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2014 10:41]
charlie's done a Rio... on 10:43 - Nov 20 with 2881 viewssimmo

Can players get banned for facts now?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

charlie's done a Rio... on 10:50 - Nov 20 with 2837 viewsBrixtonR

charlie's done a Rio... on 10:43 - Nov 20 by simmo

Can players get banned for facts now?

Dunno but I've heard Shreks been on to his solicitors
charlie's done a Rio... on 11:01 - Nov 20 with 2790 viewswestberksr

Disco will be starting his defence of Charile shortly!

charlie's done a Rio... on 11:19 - Nov 20 with 2697 viewsTopCat34

FFS.
charlie's done a Rio... on 11:21 - Nov 20 with 2680 viewsdaveB

How has he done a rio, the two tweets are very different.
charlie's done a Rio... on 11:22 - Nov 20 with 2659 viewsDiscodroids

damn well sickens me to see poor gemma's weight discussed with such venom on a so called message board of the 21st century.

you will see that i have NEVER mentionend her weight on any of my posts you sickening heathens.

i prefer to keep my insults confined to those of a sexual nature ( ie. blows turkish cock)to avoid any misunderstanding and not to cross LFW strict P.C. boundaries.

huzzah!!
[Post edited 20 Nov 2014 11:23]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

charlie's done a Rio... on 11:23 - Nov 20 with 2674 viewsTopCat34

charlie's done a Rio... on 11:21 - Nov 20 by daveB

How has he done a rio, the two tweets are very different.

He's not done a Rio, but seriously what's the point in it?
charlie's done a Rio... on 11:26 - Nov 20 with 2651 viewsdaveB

charlie's done a Rio... on 11:23 - Nov 20 by TopCat34

He's not done a Rio, but seriously what's the point in it?

whats the point in anything?

He made a joke, hardly a crime
Login to get fewer ads

charlie's done a Rio... on 11:39 - Nov 20 with 2595 viewsTacticalR

It does sound like the club needs a clear policy on "I'm a Celebrity".

Air hostess clique

charlie's done a Rio... on 11:47 - Nov 20 with 2559 viewsCroydonCaptJack

And worst of all we don't see her try and squeeze her ample frame through a rat-infested tunnel.
charlie's done a Rio... on 11:47 - Nov 20 with 2554 viewsBrianMcCarthy

IF he has, he's a fuggin' idiot.

Did he not hear what just happened to his team-mate?

We might like Austin more than Rio Ferdinand, but this is a case of forewarned, so he should have been forearmed.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

charlie's done a Rio... on 11:52 - Nov 20 with 2536 viewsTacticalR

The players should be instructed to watch more uplifting material.

Air hostess clique

charlie's done a Rio... on 13:15 - Nov 20 with 2286 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Was thinking, who the fvck is Gemma Collins. Then I scrolled down and saw " I'm a Celebrity ". I don't know about being banned, but he should definitely be kicked up the arse for watching such sh!t.
charlie's done a Rio... on 13:20 - Nov 20 with 2258 viewsR_from_afar

If this has anything to do with Rio's fabled positive impact behind the scenes at QPR, I shall be cross.

The golden rule of tweeting is: Re-read your tweet, thinking carefully about what might happen once you unleash it, BEFORE you send it. Once you click the button, you kiss goodbye to all control over your pearls of wisdom.

I can't believe Charlie could be so daft.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

charlie's done a Rio... on 13:23 - Nov 20 with 2241 viewsTacticalR

charlie's done a Rio... on 13:15 - Nov 20 by dodge_stoke_r

Was thinking, who the fvck is Gemma Collins. Then I scrolled down and saw " I'm a Celebrity ". I don't know about being banned, but he should definitely be kicked up the arse for watching such sh!t.

We need to use sports science to monitor if such stuff degrades the mental performance of our finely honed athletes.

Air hostess clique

charlie's done a Rio... on 13:24 - Nov 20 with 2234 viewssimmo

charlie's done a Rio... on 13:20 - Nov 20 by R_from_afar

If this has anything to do with Rio's fabled positive impact behind the scenes at QPR, I shall be cross.

The golden rule of tweeting is: Re-read your tweet, thinking carefully about what might happen once you unleash it, BEFORE you send it. Once you click the button, you kiss goodbye to all control over your pearls of wisdom.

RFA

I love Charlie, we all do, but he's not the sharpest...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

charlie's done a Rio... on 13:27 - Nov 20 with 2215 viewsrunningman75

charlie's done a Rio... on 11:39 - Nov 20 by TacticalR

It does sound like the club needs a clear policy on "I'm a Celebrity".

Send Rio in as Gemma Collins replacement ?
charlie's done a Rio... on 13:38 - Nov 20 with 2171 viewsTopCat34

charlie's done a Rio... on 13:20 - Nov 20 by R_from_afar

RFA

I think it's pretty clear Rio's not taken what's happened very seriously. He's a senior player in the squad, and I reckon it's likely his attitude has probably permeated to other members. Redknapp's not exactly criticised him, either.
charlie's done a Rio... on 13:43 - Nov 20 with 2136 viewsHunterhoop

charlie's done a Rio... on 13:38 - Nov 20 by TopCat34

I think it's pretty clear Rio's not taken what's happened very seriously. He's a senior player in the squad, and I reckon it's likely his attitude has probably permeated to other members. Redknapp's not exactly criticised him, either.

He doesn't understand twitter, though TopCat. Doesn't get it. Wouldn't know a tweet if you put it in front of him. Can't understand all this technology malarkey. Can barely read or write anyway. What can he do?! He's only the manager. Only the one paid to manage the playing squad. I mean, what do you expect. He can't tweet for the lads. Once they step over that keyboard/white line, they're out of his control.
charlie's done a Rio... on 13:45 - Nov 20 with 2117 viewsdaveB

charlie's done a Rio... on 13:38 - Nov 20 by TopCat34

Joey Barton has said far worse on twitter and got into far more rows with fans than Rio and he's the fans hero. Rio not playing well so an easy target.

I find it incredible that Austin is getting criticism over a simple joke, he won't get into any trouble over it at all
charlie's done a Rio... on 13:45 - Nov 20 with 2119 viewsTacticalR

I'm worried there could be a dressing room split if the players support different celebs.

Air hostess clique

charlie's done a Rio... on 13:50 - Nov 20 with 2076 viewskingsburyR

Twitter is the route of all evil! Ban it I say!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

charlie's done a Rio... on 15:45 - Nov 20 with 1842 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I just dont understand why being a footballer means you cannot have any normal life whatsoever. If you are on twitter, you will see that 99% of people on there are making jokes about Gemma Collins, who, being honest, is an awful woman, then one football player does it and sh*t hits the fan. He made a joke, they probably say all that stuff in training and its not controversial because literally everyone else was saying the same things. He should be allowed to as well, being a footballer doesn't mean completely destroying everything you say or do

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

charlie's done a Rio... on 15:58 - Nov 20 with 1792 viewsBklynRanger

I don't know who Gemma Collins is but the female shrek, Shrek's bird, is called Fiona ATAF.
charlie's done a Rio... on 15:59 - Nov 20 with 1786 viewsShotKneesHoop

Charlie should have been on this site, adding his two penneth to the Sue Perkins thread. (has that been take down again?) rather than waste his time on Twitter.

He misses all the cerebral musings of us lot by Twittering.

Charlie is better off Tw@ttering on this famous, fabled, high class, intellectual site than that Trolling Twitter cess pit.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2014 16:00]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024