Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
charlie's done a Rio... 10:33 - Nov 20 with 3588 viewsnorthampton_hoop

Reports in today's paper of charlie calling Gemma Collins "the female shrek" on twitter last night. 3 game ban to follow? God please no.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2014 10:41]
charlie's done a Rio... on 16:00 - Nov 20 with 690 viewsJuzzie

charlie's done a Rio... on 15:58 - Nov 20 by BklynRanger

I don't know who Gemma Collins is but the female shrek, Shrek's bird, is called Fiona ATAF.

Thought Shrek's bird was called Coleen?!
charlie's done a Rio... on 16:03 - Nov 20 with 678 viewssimmo

charlie's done a Rio... on 15:58 - Nov 20 by BklynRanger

I don't know who Gemma Collins is but the female shrek, Shrek's bird, is called Fiona ATAF.

I once shagged a bird whose nickname was Princess Fiona.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

charlie's done a Rio... on 16:05 - Nov 20 with 668 viewsBklynRanger

Sometime's I call my wife Fiona - always gives me a mild tickle in the funny bone.
charlie's done a Rio... on 16:39 - Nov 20 with 642 viewssmegma

charlie's done a Rio... on 11:22 - Nov 20 by Discodroids

damn well sickens me to see poor gemma's weight discussed with such venom on a so called message board of the 21st century.

you will see that i have NEVER mentionend her weight on any of my posts you sickening heathens.

i prefer to keep my insults confined to those of a sexual nature ( ie. blows turkish cock)to avoid any misunderstanding and not to cross LFW strict P.C. boundaries.

huzzah!!
[Post edited 20 Nov 2014 11:23]

Who is she?
charlie's done a Rio... on 17:04 - Nov 20 with 616 viewsLblock

I've considered the pro's and con's of twitter and it's forefront role in the modern world's social media hungry society; I've aligned this to the new phenomenon of vacuous talentless people becoming "celebrities" and their need, thirst and abandon of being "in the news" no matter what the reason. This then needs balancing up against the recent trend over the last 20 years of people needing to either be a victim, totally P.C. and / or outraged at the slightest thing which is welcomed by a vociferous minority who are ever so precious about such things.... and I can come to only one conclusion on all this.

It's a load of Bollox

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

charlie's done a Rio... on 19:55 - Nov 20 with 526 viewsCiderwithRsie

charlie's done a Rio... on 13:20 - Nov 20 by R_from_afar

If this has anything to do with Rio's fabled positive impact behind the scenes at QPR, I shall be cross.

The golden rule of tweeting is: Re-read your tweet, thinking carefully about what might happen once you unleash it, BEFORE you send it. Once you click the button, you kiss goodbye to all control over your pearls of wisdom.

I can't believe Charlie could be so daft.

RFA

Golden Rule of tweeting is: don't.
charlie's done a Rio... on 06:53 - Nov 21 with 442 viewsPommyhoop

The vicious anti little ol'QPR bastados down at the FA thought they were kicking us in the cojones giving RIO a 3 match ban.
Little did they know ,they kickstarted our season and have given us a chance to stay up...
The Fools....

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024