Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp Press Confrence 14:10 - Nov 20 with 2044 viewsdaveB

you can watch it all here
http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qpr-harry-redknapp-newcastle-united-premier-le

Recap although nowhere near as funny as Clives

Adel has a groin strain so won't play for a while, Yun back from international duty with no injuries, waiting on Isla and Vargas but hopefully both ok.

Fer in some sort of trouble over a photo in Holland, Rednapp no idea what Sky man is talking about, can't say I know either.

Nothing new on Faurlin, sure he'll get back to full fitness but no date being set yet.

Harsh fine from FA as no one knew Hart had touched it twice, no point appealing as they just give you a bigger fine.

Played well last 4 games, something to build on etc, poor pre season, fitness blah blah all fine now though

Newcastle done well, Pardew top man glad they stuck with him but hoping to beat them this weekend.

Austin doing really well, potential to play for England and looking confident now he's scored a few in the Prem. Reporter compares his background to Les Ferdinand and Redknapp says he hopes he becomes as good as Les.

No news on January transfers, not thought about it at all, no contact with Defoe

Asked if he takes the credit for Bale after Comoli said it was all down to hs stats or something like that. He says nothing to do with him really, all down to the player, he played him on the left wing rather than left back but Martin Jol did that as well so all credit goes to the player.

Bit about Malky Mackay, pleased to see him back, he made a big mistake but everyone deserves a second chance.

[Post edited 20 Nov 2014 14:12]
Redknapp Press Confrence on 14:13 - Nov 20 with 2028 viewssimmo

Jesus christ it's hard work, especiallly after an intl break. It was actually summed up in the first 5 seconds with Redknapp declaring everything was fine and there were no fresh concerns. Only things of relevance is he's waiting on Vargas and Isla to return still, but they are apparently fine, also YSY who is back and available. Fer got back earlier and has trained (despite Gary showing Redknapp a picture he was in that attracted racial comments). Redknapp asked if they all had their clothes on then shrugged his shoulders.

Last question from 'Gary' from SSN
Gary : 'Damien Comoli said that Bale is the most expensive player in the world because of his stats'
HR: Right
Gary: 'Not because you played him on the left wing'.

That was it, that was his way of extracting some kind of a story from Redknapp, with that innocuous dogshit.

Everything else is great, Pards has done a laavely old job and Charlie needs to keep scoring. 13mins.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Redknapp Press Confrence on 14:16 - Nov 20 with 2002 viewsaston_hoop

Hadn't heard about the Fer thing but it doesn't seem like he is the one in trouble at least.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2014/11/58390.php/

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Redknapp Press Confrence on 14:19 - Nov 20 with 1986 viewssimmo

Redknapp Press Confrence on 14:16 - Nov 20 by aston_hoop

Hadn't heard about the Fer thing but it doesn't seem like he is the one in trouble at least.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2014/11/58390.php/

He's done nothing, he was in a photo that contained a lot of black players and stupid mouth breathing cnts have commented on it with racial abuse. It should be ignored, but Gary from Sky Sports thought it was something to concern Harry Redknapp about during a pre match press conference for a game against Newcastle.

Redknapp indirectly comparing Malky Mackay to a man that has come out of prison after beating up an old lady is a particular 'Arry special though.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2014 14:20]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Redknapp Press Confrence on 14:37 - Nov 20 with 1910 viewsCambsHoop

Thought it was funny that when asked about Malky Mackay he said something along the lines of "I only know what I've read in the papers", when in every other press conference he seems to claim he doesn't read the papers!
Redknapp Press Confrence on 14:47 - Nov 20 with 1880 viewsQPR442

Redknapp Press Confrence on 14:37 - Nov 20 by CambsHoop

Thought it was funny that when asked about Malky Mackay he said something along the lines of "I only know what I've read in the papers", when in every other press conference he seems to claim he doesn't read the papers!

like the time he said that he would never know what a player earns, then a week later says our players are on more than spurs players?
We just have to accept that Harry talks sh#t and you shouldn't always believe what he says.
Redknapp Press Confrence on 14:49 - Nov 20 with 1874 viewsQPunkR

Redknapp Press Confrence on 14:47 - Nov 20 by QPR442

like the time he said that he would never know what a player earns, then a week later says our players are on more than spurs players?
We just have to accept that Harry talks sh#t and you shouldn't always believe what he says.

Or more to the point, *never* believe one single syllable that escapes from between those ponderous jowls of his

QPR - "shit but local"

Redknapp Press Confrence on 15:36 - Nov 20 with 1776 viewsBklynRanger

Hasn't anyone asked the Chilian coaches if Isla and Vargas picked up any knocks? I know there's a language barrier but I'm sure they could throw 50 quid at some language student to do a bit of translating.
Redknapp Press Confrence on 17:33 - Nov 20 with 1581 viewsQPRDave

Redknapp Press Confrence on 14:19 - Nov 20 by simmo

He's done nothing, he was in a photo that contained a lot of black players and stupid mouth breathing cnts have commented on it with racial abuse. It should be ignored, but Gary from Sky Sports thought it was something to concern Harry Redknapp about during a pre match press conference for a game against Newcastle.

Redknapp indirectly comparing Malky Mackay to a man that has come out of prison after beating up an old lady is a particular 'Arry special though.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2014 14:20]

Is arry banging your missus?...
[Post edited 20 Nov 2014 17:35]
Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp Press Confrence on 18:00 - Nov 20 with 1523 viewsjohncharles

My heart sinks every time I see those words.What bollox is he talking now ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Redknapp Press Confrence on 18:05 - Nov 20 with 1516 viewsstuabd

Redknapp Press Confrence on 17:33 - Nov 20 by QPRDave

Is arry banging your missus?...
[Post edited 20 Nov 2014 17:35]

I was praying for him to do his "he's not a paedophile" line about Malky. Saying that the old lady being mugged bit got the message over nicely.
Redknapp Press Confrence on 20:32 - Nov 20 with 1333 viewsderbyhoop

God there's some tripe talked.
What has Malky Mackay, a Dutch photo or Gareth Bale got to do with Newcastle v QPR?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Redknapp Press Confrence on 18:27 - Nov 21 with 907 viewsFredManRave

Redknapp Press Confrence on 20:32 - Nov 20 by derbyhoop

God there's some tripe talked.
What has Malky Mackay, a Dutch photo or Gareth Bale got to do with Newcastle v QPR?

Immigration affects all of us Derby and should be talked about and not just swept under the Persian carpet.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Redknapp Press Confrence on 01:30 - Nov 22 with 749 viewsWeaverQPR

Sky sports reporters seem to be interested in anything but QPR, esp that goofy cnt Gary Cotterell

@WeavQPR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024