Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? 19:24 - Nov 20 with 2034 viewsHantsR

http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=55394.msg1104201#msg1104201

They don't necessarily think they're going to maintain their current run of wins. I get the impression that a (high) scoring draw is likely given their injury list.

I guess our line up will depend on Sandro fitness but will otherwise surely show few if any changes from Man City starting 11. If he's finished his suspension (?)I don't think there should be a place for Rio.

I would really like to see Ned in the team but given Dunne's recent form that seems unlikely; only option might be to push Isla forward and Ned to RB? - but at the expense of who?

i.e. Green, Isla, Yun, Dunne, Caulker, Barton, Henry, Fer, Vargas, Austin, Zamora

bench, from: Hoilett, Traore, McCarthy, Mutch, Sandro, Hill, Phillips, Onouha, Krancjar
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 15:20]
NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 11:34 - Nov 21 with 1812 viewsActonOccident

"only option might be to push Isla forward and Ned to RB? - but at the expense of who?"

Zamora I think - Isla could bump up to right midfield and Vargas up top with Charlie. BZ could then make a cameo later in the game.
NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 12:14 - Nov 21 with 1768 viewssimmo

Another spirited defeat.

2-1.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 13:01 - Nov 21 with 1709 viewsHunterhoop

You appear to have left Ned out of the squad.

I'd go with:

Green
Yun
Caulker
Dunne
Onouha

NIko
Henry
Sandro
Vargas

Zamora
Austin

I'd toy not playing Bobby and going with the following 4-2-3-1.

Green
Yun
Caulker
Dunne
Onouha

Henry
Sandro

Niko
Hoilett/Fer
Vargas

Austin
NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 13:02 - Nov 21 with 1707 viewsHunterhoop

NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 13:01 - Nov 21 by Hunterhoop

You appear to have left Ned out of the squad.

I'd go with:

Green
Yun
Caulker
Dunne
Onouha

NIko
Henry
Sandro
Vargas

Zamora
Austin

I'd toy not playing Bobby and going with the following 4-2-3-1.

Green
Yun
Caulker
Dunne
Onouha

Henry
Sandro

Niko
Hoilett/Fer
Vargas

Austin

Oh, and I think we'll win 2-1.

Go 2-0 up (Austin/Vargas) and concede with 5-10 min to play. Newcastle will miss a sitter and we'll hold out.
NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 13:09 - Nov 21 with 1690 viewsTacticalR

NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 13:02 - Nov 21 by Hunterhoop

Oh, and I think we'll win 2-1.

Go 2-0 up (Austin/Vargas) and concede with 5-10 min to play. Newcastle will miss a sitter and we'll hold out.

Read that quickly and thought you were predicting 5-10. That'll do for me.

Air hostess clique

NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 13:16 - Nov 21 with 1674 viewsrrrspricey

According to the beeb they have Coloccini, Aarons, Tiote and out and Steven Taylor a major doubt.

I predict 2 - 0 to the rrrs followed by a riot.
NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 13:22 - Nov 21 with 1661 viewsJamie

Unless I've missed an injury, why on earth would you drop Isla to shoehorn Onouha in out of position??

Isla & Vargas quite rightly have the right hand side nailed down.

If Onouha comes in, it should be for Dunne.

Ps, 2-1 Newcastle but another ok team performance.
NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 13:26 - Nov 21 with 1653 viewsHunterhoop

NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 13:22 - Nov 21 by Jamie

Unless I've missed an injury, why on earth would you drop Isla to shoehorn Onouha in out of position??

Isla & Vargas quite rightly have the right hand side nailed down.

If Onouha comes in, it should be for Dunne.

Ps, 2-1 Newcastle but another ok team performance.

Because I think Onouha is, defensively, a better Rigt Back than Isla. Our best defensive display of the season was the first 45min against Liverpool.

I think Onouha is the best right back overall and the best centre back at the club. But on current form I think Dunne is stronger defensively than Isla so by having Dunne at Arab I think we'll be at our strongest defensively, which, away from home, I believe is quite important.

There's your rationale.
Login to get fewer ads

NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 13:31 - Nov 21 with 1638 viewsJamie

NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 13:26 - Nov 21 by Hunterhoop

Because I think Onouha is, defensively, a better Rigt Back than Isla. Our best defensive display of the season was the first 45min against Liverpool.

I think Onouha is the best right back overall and the best centre back at the club. But on current form I think Dunne is stronger defensively than Isla so by having Dunne at Arab I think we'll be at our strongest defensively, which, away from home, I believe is quite important.

There's your rationale.

All about opinions of course, but as much as I love Onouha, he's about 5th on the list of players is want starting at right back. Arry seems to agree, hence us trying to bring in Alvarez as backup to Isla.

Would far rather see Onouha start than Dunne tomorrow however.
NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 13:33 - Nov 21 with 1629 viewsDiscodroids

.....................Green........................
...isla.................................yun
...............Ned......Caulker.....................
.............sandro.....barton
vargas...............................hoilett
....................Fer....................................
.........................Austin

mcarthy
traore
dunne
mutch
phillips
beau brummell

manager harold redknapp
coach.... kevin bond/joe jordan
first team photographer... Emily Thornberry ex MP.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 13:35 - Nov 21 with 1628 viewsHunterhoop

NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 13:33 - Nov 21 by Discodroids

.....................Green........................
...isla.................................yun
...............Ned......Caulker.....................
.............sandro.....barton
vargas...............................hoilett
....................Fer....................................
.........................Austin

mcarthy
traore
dunne
mutch
phillips
beau brummell

manager harold redknapp
coach.... kevin bond/joe jordan
first team photographer... Emily Thornberry ex MP.

How can you drop Karl "The Maestro" Henry, disco?!
NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 13:43 - Nov 21 with 1594 viewsDiscodroids

NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 13:35 - Nov 21 by Hunterhoop

How can you drop Karl "The Maestro" Henry, disco?!

i know, god bless him , hes made me choke on my unkind words as has grey friars bobby..and i hope it continues hunter...

if i keep leaving the pair of them out ,they keep proving me wrong and playing like ross jenkins and jimmy case on heat.

i think a point is well within our grasp ..cannae wait.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 14:47 - Nov 21 with 1507 viewsdaveB

I'd play the same team as the Man City game, Zamora and Austin up front, attack them from the start
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:22 - Nov 21 with 1403 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 16:24 - Nov 21 with 1400 viewsToast_R

We have a great chance to get an away win tomorrow.

Reckon we'll find a way to lose though. 2-1 Newcastle
NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 16:39 - Nov 21 with 1382 viewsElHoop

NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 16:24 - Nov 21 by Toast_R

We have a great chance to get an away win tomorrow.

Reckon we'll find a way to lose though. 2-1 Newcastle

Green
Isla Caulker Dunner Yun
Vargas Henry Sandro Fer
Zamora Austin

Caulker to score 1-0 to the hoops

Subs

Barton for Sandro
Mutch for Fer
Ned for Zamora
NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 18:54 - Nov 21 with 1262 viewsingeminate

NUFC predictions and our team for Saturday? on 16:39 - Nov 21 by ElHoop

Green
Isla Caulker Dunner Yun
Vargas Henry Sandro Fer
Zamora Austin

Caulker to score 1-0 to the hoops

Subs

Barton for Sandro
Mutch for Fer
Ned for Zamora

Team for me- only change I might make is brining in ned to play alongside dunne.

Think need to keep Isla on the right because of his link up,play with Vargas and generally improved performances. Caulker is the current defensive weak link for me so like to see ned given a run out.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024