Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. 08:31 - Nov 21 with 5220 viewsDiscodroids

As i tarried my way to ye olde stratford town this fine english morning for another day in servitude to the crown, ones attention was drawn to a most spectacular sight!!!!...i have witnessed the Taj Mahal, christ the redeemer, the Aztec Pyramids in the valley of Tenochtitlan , but nothing could compare to the unique sight of st Georges flags and a white fan outside an otherwordly structure 'known as a council house'..

i was so excited!!!, i thought id better tweet it !!

its called " house in maryland"..

where i believe magical , mythical, salt of the earth creatures dwell in cheap casual sportswear from jd sports, only leaving the dwelling on their white ford transit sleigh to work on things called 'building sites' and make 'deliveries' to 'people' and possibly eat at restaurants known as 'cafes'

cant wait to tell my friends back home in islington ,once ive burnt my protective paper suit and been de loused , then a dinner party , where a slide show of these jolly shanty towns , riddled with leprosy and teeming with lice and their spawn vitamin c deficient , will raise awareness of these jingoistic plebs....they simply wont believe it.!!

as you say emily,
#REMARKABLE.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 9:12]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 08:57 - Nov 21 with 2129 viewsAgedR

New Labour has a sneering contempt for working people; the very people it owes its history and current seat ownership to.

Disco puts it much more lucidly than me, but, I'm sickened at the current state of politics overall and the Labour Party in particular.

Again the most telling statistic is a 50% turnout.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 8:58]

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:00 - Nov 21 with 2122 viewsMedwayR

What made me laugh about her tweet is that she doesn't know who the occupants of the house voted for, they could have voted labour for all she knows!

The worse thing about it is the West Ham flag
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 13:37]

Poll: Who’s better?

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:10 - Nov 21 with 2081 viewsDiscodroids

this woman either thought ;

A) were not going to win this by election so im going to ridicule the intelligence of the electorate and their town
or
B) thats a really interesting piece of architecture.Ive never seen a st georges cross on a house before.i must tweet it .

i wonder if the inhabitants have virgin super fast broadband

#mcainmicrochipeatingscum.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 10:30]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:18 - Nov 21 with 2059 viewspaulparker

Ahhh the nasty vindictive Party out again in force ,
if they are not tweeting childish nonsense about a minor celeb who made their leader look like a chimp(telling a half Austrian/Philippine lady to leave the country, Ha the irony) , they then start having a pop about your average joe who more than likely works, contributes , pays his taxes which is more than can be said for some,
Milliband & his Party couldn't be more despised if he tried , all this while could old tony blair picks up another "Medal" for his services to foreign aid, ie our billions in tax being used abroad,
well done Labour

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:20 - Nov 21 with 2056 viewsTheBlob

I say,Doric columns on a kyncil hyse?How quaint.I'd wager a Byzantine bidet with dolphin taps in their grotty little bathroom.
nyyyyyaaaaahhahahahaha.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:22 - Nov 21 with 2050 viewsDiscodroids

ive died and gone to you ukip heaven..all i need now is john barrowman to be caught using diabolical expermentation , his very own bizarre organic surgical instrumentation like on 'eXistenZ' on minors , and i'll fu ckin well blow my muck higher than the sun.

#hnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 9:45]

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:26 - Nov 21 with 2032 viewsAunt_Nelly

A politician gets a kickin' and we get to laugh at a silly cnt who drapes St.George's flags over his house.

Result all round.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 9:31]
England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:35 - Nov 21 with 2011 viewsMytch_QPR

“People who enjoy waving flags don't deserve to have one”

― Banksy, Wall and Piece

Like AgedR, I too have reached a nadir of depression with our politics. On the whole, they are self-serving clowns and I wouldn't trust any of them.
I don't know what's more frustrating: the fact that so many people are small minded enough to vote for UKIP, or the fact that all of the other parties can't get any sort of message across that they are going to change anything. I have to turn the radio off when I hear Farage / Cameron / Osbourne / Millipede / 'BoJo' / Hague. Strangely enough, I can just about tolerate Clegg's dulcet tones - but I suppose he doesn't really count as a politician any more.
That smug pr*ck Reckless is annoying as well.

Might it be easier if we revert to the Monty Python school of politics: Sensible Party v Silly Party?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Login to get fewer ads

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:37 - Nov 21 with 2007 viewskensalriser

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:20 - Nov 21 by TheBlob

I say,Doric columns on a kyncil hyse?How quaint.I'd wager a Byzantine bidet with dolphin taps in their grotty little bathroom.
nyyyyyaaaaahhahahahaha.

Faux neo-classical porticos? That's no council house.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:41 - Nov 21 with 1991 viewsTheBlob

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:37 - Nov 21 by kensalriser

Faux neo-classical porticos? That's no council house.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:42 - Nov 21 with 1990 viewsDiscodroids

whats the little box called on the back of a sky dish ...'the councils'

#emilythornberrybookofmirth.

mmmmmmm, methinks a wager on the lib dems looks a sure thing.....

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/next-uk-general-election/mo
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 9:48]

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:58 - Nov 21 with 1946 viewsMytch_QPR

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:42 - Nov 21 by Discodroids

whats the little box called on the back of a sky dish ...'the councils'

#emilythornberrybookofmirth.

mmmmmmm, methinks a wager on the lib dems looks a sure thing.....

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/next-uk-general-election/mo
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 9:48]

I'm putting a tenner each way on the Greens / Plaid Cymru - just hoping that everyone gets as disillusioned by the usual prats.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 10:09 - Nov 21 with 1924 viewsPhildo

Sadly the party of the working people does not have any working people in it - with one or two honourable exceptions. The absolute irony of a labour MP for Islington sneering at the working class. They do say a picture tells a thousand words. So depressing.
England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 10:23 - Nov 21 with 1878 viewsShotKneesHoop

That's why I always vote for Dave Sutch, one of South Harrow's finest.

He liked the place so much that he topped himself there in Parkfield Road in 1999.

So for the subsequent elections, I have written "Dave Sutch, where are you when we need you?" on my ballot paper, and shoved it in the box.

Then to prove there's no such thing as democracy, they don't even declare the number of spoilt papers in the results.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 10:28 - Nov 21 with 1864 viewsDiscodroids

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 10:23 - Nov 21 by ShotKneesHoop

That's why I always vote for Dave Sutch, one of South Harrow's finest.

He liked the place so much that he topped himself there in Parkfield Road in 1999.

So for the subsequent elections, I have written "Dave Sutch, where are you when we need you?" on my ballot paper, and shoved it in the box.

Then to prove there's no such thing as democracy, they don't even declare the number of spoilt papers in the results.

hahahahaa....superb post...hahahaha

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 11:20 - Nov 21 with 1773 viewsstevec

discodroids, your latest offering should be converted into posters and stuck up in every town in the country. Seriously funny and sums up those leftie cnts in a nutshell.
England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 11:31 - Nov 21 with 1750 viewsDiscodroids

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 11:20 - Nov 21 by stevec

discodroids, your latest offering should be converted into posters and stuck up in every town in the country. Seriously funny and sums up those leftie cnts in a nutshell.

aww shucks,
cheers steve..you gotta try to have a laugh about it all, otherwise you'rd bleedin well cry..

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 11:53 - Nov 21 with 1716 viewsderbyhoop

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 10:09 - Nov 21 by Phildo

Sadly the party of the working people does not have any working people in it - with one or two honourable exceptions. The absolute irony of a labour MP for Islington sneering at the working class. They do say a picture tells a thousand words. So depressing.

Sadly true.
But are the sandal wearers and the party of the rich any better?
Unless the electorate has a collective meltdown, believing that UKIP are a viable alternative, the choice will be between Cameron and Milliband. No wonder people are disillusioned with politics and politicians.

Apologies to non English voters.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 12:13 - Nov 21 with 1667 viewsKonk

I think it’ll probably be hours before the parties’ spin doctors have all the senior politicians flying England flags from their bathroom windows and having transit vans parked up on the drive. We’re normal — just like you. Look — I’m eating a Greggs sausage roll and smoking a roll-up outside Ladbrokes.

I’m not sure how he’d have got on as party leader, but at least Alan Johnson understands the real world and doesn’t have to be taught how to behave like a “normal” person.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 12:17 - Nov 21 with 1652 viewsRangersw12

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 12:13 - Nov 21 by Konk

I think it’ll probably be hours before the parties’ spin doctors have all the senior politicians flying England flags from their bathroom windows and having transit vans parked up on the drive. We’re normal — just like you. Look — I’m eating a Greggs sausage roll and smoking a roll-up outside Ladbrokes.

I’m not sure how he’d have got on as party leader, but at least Alan Johnson understands the real world and doesn’t have to be taught how to behave like a “normal” person.

"I’m not sure how he’d have got on as party leader, but at least Alan Johnson understands the real world and doesn’t have to be taught how to behave like a “normal” person."

And he is also a QPR fan !
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 12:54]
England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 12:24 - Nov 21 with 1636 viewskensalriser

I'm finding all this too dispiriting.

Seven years of financial crisis during which the very rich have got massively richer and the largest corporations find ways to avoid paying tax without consequence while ordinary people get squeezed harder and harder, there are fewer jobs and opportunities for the young and the social divide is widening.

And the best we can do is blame immigrants and foreigners and vote for a party more illiberal and more authoritarian than the Government we have. Really poor.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 12:33 - Nov 21 with 1614 viewsElHoop

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 12:24 - Nov 21 by kensalriser

Seven years of financial crisis during which the very rich have got massively richer and the largest corporations find ways to avoid paying tax without consequence while ordinary people get squeezed harder and harder, there are fewer jobs and opportunities for the young and the social divide is widening.

And the best we can do is blame immigrants and foreigners and vote for a party more illiberal and more authoritarian than the Government we have. Really poor.

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 12:38 - Nov 21 with 1597 viewspaulparker

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 12:24 - Nov 21 by kensalriser

I agree totally with what you say Kensalriser , it is depressing ,
like it or not Labour made a pigs ear of running this country and their legacy will be felt for years to come , also the way they act now is so far from the working man its untrue
that's not to say Cameron has done any better, he hasn't and lets face it does anyone trust the tory party, I still remember my poor &mum dad paying a mortgage rate of 15% in the 90's it killed them,
Cameron talks a good game but doesn't deliver (surprise, surprise)
what's the answer well it ain the Lib Dems
People will vote UKIP, The party will get bigger & it wouldn't surprise me if more from the Tories defect ,
the average bloke who works hard , pays his taxes is getting sick of being taken for a mug, they want a change & like it or not UKIP are coming across to a lot of people of being the party to vote for

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 12:41 - Nov 21 with 1590 viewsDiscodroids

but you must admit that Emily 'Capa' Thornberry ex MP, really captured both the nations zeitgeist , AND the evocative images of urban decay, with the homosapien indigenous white van man hopelessly trapped in his guilded cage / natural habitat..

i bet she could take photographs for freemans and littlewoods, and on a good day ...elziabeth duke for argos.

#wedding/bar mitzvah/kidsparties/funreralphotographer for hire
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 12:48]

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 13:03 - Nov 21 with 1527 viewsBluce_Ree

F**king Christ. I'm only sorry she didn't put #c*nts afterwards. I can't imagine anything worse than these people moving next door to me.

I bet their gaff is going to be covered in Xmas shite well into February.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024