Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. 08:31 - Nov 21 with 5224 viewsDiscodroids

As i tarried my way to ye olde stratford town this fine english morning for another day in servitude to the crown, ones attention was drawn to a most spectacular sight!!!!...i have witnessed the Taj Mahal, christ the redeemer, the Aztec Pyramids in the valley of Tenochtitlan , but nothing could compare to the unique sight of st Georges flags and a white fan outside an otherwordly structure 'known as a council house'..

i was so excited!!!, i thought id better tweet it !!

its called " house in maryland"..

where i believe magical , mythical, salt of the earth creatures dwell in cheap casual sportswear from jd sports, only leaving the dwelling on their white ford transit sleigh to work on things called 'building sites' and make 'deliveries' to 'people' and possibly eat at restaurants known as 'cafes'

cant wait to tell my friends back home in islington ,once ive burnt my protective paper suit and been de loused , then a dinner party , where a slide show of these jolly shanty towns , riddled with leprosy and teeming with lice and their spawn vitamin c deficient , will raise awareness of these jingoistic plebs....they simply wont believe it.!!

as you say emily,
#REMARKABLE.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 9:12]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:19 - Nov 22 with 956 viewseasthertsr

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:14 - Nov 22 by Discodroids

morning mate!!....lets have a truce , we cant go on like this , were like a couple of old queens fighting over the choice cuts at the local meat market palis nightclub!

cant we just have a nice natter over a white chocolate mocha decaf with a lemon twist and a gluten free brownie?.

I thought we already had one! Of course ! lets have a natter, but your choice of sustenance and beverage is bloody horrible!
England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:47 - Nov 22 with 949 viewsbarabajagal

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 08:20 - Nov 22 by Discodroids

fair enough barabajagel, but he did have the distinct whiff of a young christian about to impart sage advice on the inherient dangers of pre martial sex outside of the holy union ,twixt man and woman , that god has given us through his divine love.

resplendant in preppy 'american eagle ' clothing , he looks like he cuts pensioners toenails for them as well ,when not learning the chords to the hip far out jive that is 'come down Zacchaeus '....to be performed at the local retirement home on a sunday tea time.

'come down Zacchaeus (A chord then strum)
down from the tree.
come down Zacchaeus (E chord then strum)
and give the lord his tea..'

followed by polite applause and old flo 'sharting' in her bloomers and norman thankfully dying in his sleep

and for that reason, and the fact i simply ignore the opinions of 12 year olds....im out.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 9:19]

Now that's much better. By the way, doesn't anyone sleep on this forum?
England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:53 - Nov 22 with 943 viewsTheBlob

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 08:20 - Nov 22 by Discodroids

fair enough barabajagel, but he did have the distinct whiff of a young christian about to impart sage advice on the inherient dangers of pre martial sex outside of the holy union ,twixt man and woman , that god has given us through his divine love.

resplendant in preppy 'american eagle ' clothing , he looks like he cuts pensioners toenails for them as well ,when not learning the chords to the hip far out jive that is 'come down Zacchaeus '....to be performed at the local retirement home on a sunday tea time.

'come down Zacchaeus (A chord then strum)
down from the tree.
come down Zacchaeus (E chord then strum)
and give the lord his tea..'

followed by polite applause and old flo 'sharting' in her bloomers and norman thankfully dying in his sleep

and for that reason, and the fact i simply ignore the opinions of 12 year olds....im out.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 9:19]

Ah yes,that prat Owen Jones who the BBC often laud on Question Time as the "left wing firebrand".The media epitome of jack of all trades and master of none.It's funny you never get a right wing firebrand on there isn't it?
The BBC is to balance what syrup of figs is to medicine.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 10:32 - Nov 22 with 911 viewseasthertsr

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:53 - Nov 22 by TheBlob

Ah yes,that prat Owen Jones who the BBC often laud on Question Time as the "left wing firebrand".The media epitome of jack of all trades and master of none.It's funny you never get a right wing firebrand on there isn't it?

Farage?, Peter Hitchens? dare I say it Nick Griffin?
England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 11:10 - Nov 22 with 906 viewsTHEBUSH

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:53 - Nov 22 by TheBlob

What about this guy then, is he another ''left wing firebrand''

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 11:19 - Nov 22 with 886 viewsDiscodroids

has wee Owen learned the glockenspiel to 'micheal rode the boat ashore' yet.

when he's on the box imparting wisdom to indigenous white van man, i dont know whether to donate some table tennis bats to the local youth club or set up a monthly direct debit to christian aid.

halleluah !
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 11:20]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 11:26 - Nov 22 with 862 viewseasthertsr

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 11:19 - Nov 22 by Discodroids

has wee Owen learned the glockenspiel to 'micheal rode the boat ashore' yet.

when he's on the box imparting wisdom to indigenous white van man, i dont know whether to donate some table tennis bats to the local youth club or set up a monthly direct debit to christian aid.

halleluah !
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 11:20]

Disco, instead of having a go at someone you disagree with, why not try to counter the arguments he is proposing?, denigrating and name calling is easy and cheap, why not say what you would do and why what he is saying is wrong?
England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 11:31 - Nov 22 with 871 viewsDiscodroids

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 11:26 - Nov 22 by easthertsr

Disco, instead of having a go at someone you disagree with, why not try to counter the arguments he is proposing?, denigrating and name calling is easy and cheap, why not say what you would do and why what he is saying is wrong?

cant believe you saying that, sure i post jocular statements but i think you ihave a blind spot with my my more serious postings when i do explain my reasons

Login to get fewer ads

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 11:36 - Nov 22 with 848 viewseasthertsr

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 11:31 - Nov 22 by Discodroids

cant believe you saying that, sure i post jocular statements but i think you ihave a blind spot with my my more serious postings when i do explain my reasons

They're very rare to be honest mate, please tell us what the aforementioned Mr. Jones said that was so wrong?
England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 11:52 - Nov 22 with 847 viewsDiscodroids

ive learned in life that some people no matter how hard you try that when i communicate in binary they recive in cobal, and vice versa.

you levy charges of name calling at me, which is just but fail to see that you are guilty of those very same charges.

i believe that i have set out my reasons on the negative i impact of immigration and the betrayal of the labour party to my community and my family which dates back to the 18th century in east london.

now you want me at your behest to explain reasoning for my dislike and contempt for a man child who simply hasnt earned his stripes in the great dojo of life, preferring instead to live in some kind of 'Minecraft' version of it.

i have seen them all come and go down to this humble quarter , partaking of a full english in 'kens cafe' upton park when they have a book/paper to sell or need electing , and in 47 years ive never seen one commentator, 'comedian', activist, politician of any party, journalist , or think tank make a single jot of difference to the working class tides of newham.

and owen jones can sell as many books as he wants on 'chavs'..the nomadic tribe of white working class simple folk of this fine connurbation will only use the pages to clean up burning bengali shit fron their door mats.

now i do hope you excuse me , despite being jewish i have a bacon sandwich to eat.

peace unto you brother.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 12:08]

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 12:06 - Nov 22 with 828 viewsTheBlob

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 10:32 - Nov 22 by easthertsr

Farage?, Peter Hitchens? dare I say it Nick Griffin?

I don't think they've ever been introduced as "right wing firebrands",they have however been royally treated like pantomime villains to booing and hissing from the (carefully selected) audiences.

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 12:37 - Nov 22 with 799 viewsTacticalR

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 12:24 - Nov 21 by kensalriser

I'm finding all this too dispiriting.

Seven years of financial crisis during which the very rich have got massively richer and the largest corporations find ways to avoid paying tax without consequence while ordinary people get squeezed harder and harder, there are fewer jobs and opportunities for the young and the social divide is widening.

And the best we can do is blame immigrants and foreigners and vote for a party more illiberal and more authoritarian than the Government we have. Really poor.

The sheer volume of bilge is designed to hide that clear and obvious fact. Keep up the outrage against various non-entities of the left in the hope that nobody will notice the set of non-entities in power. Anything to avoid mentioning the social system that we live under. Although the magnitude of the bilge is impressive, in reality every word only shows the complete lack of positive ideas of any kind.

Air hostess clique

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 12:54 - Nov 22 with 783 viewsAntti_Heinola

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 09:18 - Nov 21 by paulparker

Ahhh the nasty vindictive Party out again in force ,
if they are not tweeting childish nonsense about a minor celeb who made their leader look like a chimp(telling a half Austrian/Philippine lady to leave the country, Ha the irony) , they then start having a pop about your average joe who more than likely works, contributes , pays his taxes which is more than can be said for some,
Milliband & his Party couldn't be more despised if he tried , all this while could old tony blair picks up another "Medal" for his services to foreign aid, ie our billions in tax being used abroad,
well done Labour

Whereas the Tories and Ukip are adored all over the country...

Miliband sacked her straightaway. In a similar position the Tories would have dragged it on for weeks.

Bare bones.

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 13:00 - Nov 22 with 774 viewsAntti_Heinola

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 12:06 - Nov 22 by TheBlob

I don't think they've ever been introduced as "right wing firebrands",they have however been royally treated like pantomime villains to booing and hissing from the (carefully selected) audiences.

And the moon landings never happened!

Bare bones.

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 13:01 - Nov 22 with 772 viewsAntti_Heinola

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 12:06 - Nov 22 by TheBlob

left wingers are firebrands
right wingers are nutters.

learn your terminology, please Blob.

Bare bones.

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 13:07 - Nov 22 with 766 viewsDiscodroids

i was going to tweet a picture of the golan heights today but found a nomadic tribe of mainly caucasian primates in small groups bearing tribal colours of 'football teams'.

strange markings of 'la coste', 'sergio tachinni' and 'stone island' appear to be crudely daubed upon their gayley coloured skins of lambs wool and argyle .

these 'pavement artistes' eschewing the travel options of a white van use a 'train' at weekends to attend these 'football matches'

it appears the 'alpha male' takes center stage and howls at the other prides of white van man , bedecked in a 'st georges cross' in a show of domination.

#an image of the football fan at play.

#emilythornberry/@photographer' art of war'
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 13:24]

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 13:08 - Nov 22 with 761 viewsTheBlob

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 13:01 - Nov 22 by Antti_Heinola

left wingers are firebrands
right wingers are nutters.

learn your terminology, please Blob.

How true.

And Liberals are?Is it something beginning with W?

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 13:47 - Nov 22 with 733 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

I have the pleasure of listening to Melanie Phillips whenever I take the plunge and listen to the moral maze
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 13:48]

It's got to be Yarg

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 14:15 - Nov 22 with 688 viewseasthertsr

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 11:52 - Nov 22 by Discodroids

ive learned in life that some people no matter how hard you try that when i communicate in binary they recive in cobal, and vice versa.

you levy charges of name calling at me, which is just but fail to see that you are guilty of those very same charges.

i believe that i have set out my reasons on the negative i impact of immigration and the betrayal of the labour party to my community and my family which dates back to the 18th century in east london.

now you want me at your behest to explain reasoning for my dislike and contempt for a man child who simply hasnt earned his stripes in the great dojo of life, preferring instead to live in some kind of 'Minecraft' version of it.

i have seen them all come and go down to this humble quarter , partaking of a full english in 'kens cafe' upton park when they have a book/paper to sell or need electing , and in 47 years ive never seen one commentator, 'comedian', activist, politician of any party, journalist , or think tank make a single jot of difference to the working class tides of newham.

and owen jones can sell as many books as he wants on 'chavs'..the nomadic tribe of white working class simple folk of this fine connurbation will only use the pages to clean up burning bengali shit fron their door mats.

now i do hope you excuse me , despite being jewish i have a bacon sandwich to eat.

peace unto you brother.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 12:08]

So that's a no then?
England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 14:26 - Nov 22 with 676 viewseasthertsr

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 14:15 - Nov 22 by easthertsr

So that's a no then?

And while we 're at it, when have I called anyone' names?'
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 14:26]
England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 14:27 - Nov 22 with 688 viewsDiscodroids

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 14:15 - Nov 22 by easthertsr

So that's a no then?

i think you need to go back to that cowardly thread that was started about me a few weeks ago...

i think you're a bit fixated on me for some reason, whether its because i get under your skin, im not sure,but if you dont want to listen to me, listen to others from that thread who think you are.

after that thread i got 24 pm's from people who seem to understand where im coming from, good bad and indifferent.

i need you easthertr , and i really need you to listen to me now.. leave me alone.

im not sure if there is an underlying problem of a personal nature, i know we all have them , i know i do.

im being quite serious and respectful. we cannot communicate on any level, and it no longer serves any purpose of any kind other than to bore fellow members.

i will not be responding to any of your future postings and the high percentage of which concern me.

if not for my sake then other members, again i refer you to that thread about me a month or so when various members suggested you put me on ignore.

i am loathe to do it, but i am forced to because i feel your behaviour is concerning and i dont think it is healthy for either of us.

i do feel its getting a bit creepy..please look at the ratio of your postings over the past year where i am mentioned,either as discodroid, disco or discodroids..its very uncomfortable .

i hope you enjoy the game this afternoon in which the football team we both love is taking part.

i wish you well.

glenn
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 14:38]

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 14:46 - Nov 22 with 653 viewseasthertsr

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 14:27 - Nov 22 by Discodroids

i think you need to go back to that cowardly thread that was started about me a few weeks ago...

i think you're a bit fixated on me for some reason, whether its because i get under your skin, im not sure,but if you dont want to listen to me, listen to others from that thread who think you are.

after that thread i got 24 pm's from people who seem to understand where im coming from, good bad and indifferent.

i need you easthertr , and i really need you to listen to me now.. leave me alone.

im not sure if there is an underlying problem of a personal nature, i know we all have them , i know i do.

im being quite serious and respectful. we cannot communicate on any level, and it no longer serves any purpose of any kind other than to bore fellow members.

i will not be responding to any of your future postings and the high percentage of which concern me.

if not for my sake then other members, again i refer you to that thread about me a month or so when various members suggested you put me on ignore.

i am loathe to do it, but i am forced to because i feel your behaviour is concerning and i dont think it is healthy for either of us.

i do feel its getting a bit creepy..please look at the ratio of your postings over the past year where i am mentioned,either as discodroid, disco or discodroids..its very uncomfortable .

i hope you enjoy the game this afternoon in which the football team we both love is taking part.

i wish you well.

glenn
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 14:38]

OK I hear and read what you say, but surely you go on a thread to converse and interact with other people. You hold one point of view that is widely held by posters on this website, all I am doing is responding with views that are different from your own, and which are not so often displayed on here. All I have done today is ask you to indulge us with your reasons for your position, you have chosen not to do so and called me cowardly in the process. I am sorry you are not able to partake in reasoned debate, so as you wish I will not respond to your posts in future, Democracy is a very precious thing Disco, debate is it's lifeblood, I'm not fixated with you, just very sad that you have taken this course of action.
England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 14:51 - Nov 22 with 655 viewsTheBlob

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 14:46 - Nov 22 by easthertsr

OK I hear and read what you say, but surely you go on a thread to converse and interact with other people. You hold one point of view that is widely held by posters on this website, all I am doing is responding with views that are different from your own, and which are not so often displayed on here. All I have done today is ask you to indulge us with your reasons for your position, you have chosen not to do so and called me cowardly in the process. I am sorry you are not able to partake in reasoned debate, so as you wish I will not respond to your posts in future, Democracy is a very precious thing Disco, debate is it's lifeblood, I'm not fixated with you, just very sad that you have taken this course of action.

Thank god for that.
Can we concentrate on the football now?
Everything else is irrelevant.

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 15:31 - Nov 22 with 632 viewssmegma

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 14:32 - Nov 21 by Mytch_QPR

Konk,
You've put an asterisk against your front garden, so I am expecting some sort of disclaimer (i.e you don't have a front garden per se, or you've had numerous rucks with other people who don't happen to be political party candidates).

What about that Mrs Bercow, though, eh?

Eh?

Konk doesn't have a front garden or a back one either. He calls them 'the grounds'. Just over the horizon is the butlers quarters. I believe he was given a beating on his bare buttocks last night as he happens to be a Brentford supporter.
England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 15:39 - Nov 22 with 623 viewssmegma

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 13:34 - Nov 21 by Michael_Hunt

AND from the Britwell in Slough!

Now that's deprivation for you.

Sup up your beer and collect your fags -
There's a row going on down near Slough
Get out your mat and pray to the West
I'll get out mine and pray for myself

Thought you were smart when you took them on,
But you didn't take a peep in their artillery room
All that rugby puts hairs on your chest
What chance have you got against a tie and a crest?

Hello-Hurray - what a nice day for the Eton Rifles, Eton Rifles
Hello-Hurray - I hope rain stops play for the Eton Rifles, Eton Rifles

Thought you were clever when you lit the fuse,
Tore down the house of commons in your brand new shoes,
Composed a revolutionary symphony,
Then went to bed with a charming young thing

Hello-Hurray - cheers then, mate. It's the Eton Rifles, Eton Rifles
Hello-Hurray - an extremist scrape with the Eton Rifles, Eton Rifles

What a catalyst you turned out to be:
Loaded the guns, then you run off home for your tea -
Left me standing like a guilty schoolboy...

What a catalyst you turned out to be:
Loaded the guns, then you run off home for your tea -
Left me standing like a naughty schoolboy...

We came out of it naturally the worst:
Beaten and bloody, and I was sick down my shirt.
We were no match for their untamed wit,
Though some of the lads said they'd be back next week.

Hello-Hurray - it's the price to pay to the Eton Rifles, Eton Rifles
Hello-Hurray - I'd prefer the plague to the Eton Rifles, Eton Rifles

Hello-Hurray - it's the price to pay to the Eton Rifles, Eton Rifles
Hello-Hurray - I'd prefer the plague to the Eton Rifles, Eton Rifles

Eton Rifles, Eton Rifles!
Eton Rifles, Eton Rifles!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024