Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. 08:31 - Nov 21 with 5227 viewsDiscodroids

As i tarried my way to ye olde stratford town this fine english morning for another day in servitude to the crown, ones attention was drawn to a most spectacular sight!!!!...i have witnessed the Taj Mahal, christ the redeemer, the Aztec Pyramids in the valley of Tenochtitlan , but nothing could compare to the unique sight of st Georges flags and a white fan outside an otherwordly structure 'known as a council house'..

i was so excited!!!, i thought id better tweet it !!

its called " house in maryland"..

where i believe magical , mythical, salt of the earth creatures dwell in cheap casual sportswear from jd sports, only leaving the dwelling on their white ford transit sleigh to work on things called 'building sites' and make 'deliveries' to 'people' and possibly eat at restaurants known as 'cafes'

cant wait to tell my friends back home in islington ,once ive burnt my protective paper suit and been de loused , then a dinner party , where a slide show of these jolly shanty towns , riddled with leprosy and teeming with lice and their spawn vitamin c deficient , will raise awareness of these jingoistic plebs....they simply wont believe it.!!

as you say emily,
#REMARKABLE.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 9:12]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 08:09 - Nov 24 with 607 viewsKonk

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 15:31 - Nov 22 by smegma

Konk doesn't have a front garden or a back one either. He calls them 'the grounds'. Just over the horizon is the butlers quarters. I believe he was given a beating on his bare buttocks last night as he happens to be a Brentford supporter.

We’re very fortunate to be set some way back from the main road. It’s only a five minute drive to the nearest kebab shop, but it’s almost like being in the countryside at times:

The back garden including water feature which we picked-up from our local garden centre at a very reasonable price:

As for Brentford — what can I say? We were terrible and would have been stuffed if it wasn’t for Bettinelli in goal. The only blessing was that I didn’t manage to get a ticket.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 12:01 - Nov 25 with 516 viewsDiscodroids

England Flags , white Vans and the Aztec Pyramids.. on 14:51 - Nov 22 by TheBlob

Thank god for that.
Can we concentrate on the football now?
Everything else is irrelevant.

http://www.anzacday.org.au/education/tff/images/last_post.wav

[Post edited 25 Nov 2014 12:02]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024