Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Cleverly Vs Tony Bellew....P.P.V 22/11/14 18:28 - Nov 21 with 2465 viewsDiscodroids

Looking forward to what should be a cracking fight tomorrow night and a great undercard @ liverpool echo on sky.... just discovered ..its on pay per view though for a non title domestic tear up for £14.95.

i was rather hoping the £70 odd a month i pay to sky might cover a domestic fight , which means the square root of fu ck all to anyone outside the uk.

silly me.

if i get drunk enough i suppose i'll get it...mug.

Nathan Cleverly v Tony Bellew : 12 Rounds Cruiserweight

Anthony Joshua v Michael Sprott : 10 Rounds Heavyweight

George Groves v Denis Douglin : 12 Rounds Super-Middleweight

James DeGale v Marco Antonio Periban : 12 Rounds Super-Middleweight

Scott Quigg v Hidenori Ohtake : WBA Super-Bantamweight Title

Callum Smith v Nikola Sjekloca : 12 Rounds Super-Middleweight

Jamie McDonnell v Javier Chacon : WBA Bantamweight Title
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 18:30]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Nathan Cleverly Vs Tony Bellew....P.P.V 22/11/14 on 00:14 - Nov 23 with 723 viewsingeminate

Nathan Cleverly Vs Tony Bellew....P.P.V 22/11/14 on 23:30 - Nov 22 by TopCat34

1 minute 26 seconds, that's answered a few questions!

Well this is pretty sh/t would help if cleverly had two working hands,

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Nathan Cleverly Vs Tony Bellew....P.P.V 22/11/14 on 00:18 - Nov 23 with 713 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Nathan Cleverly Vs Tony Bellew....P.P.V 22/11/14 on 00:14 - Nov 23 by ingeminate

Well this is pretty sh/t would help if cleverly had two working hands,

nice lessons in slipping and rolling on the ropes but nothing really coming back. Shame. Last round, Rocky time!
Nathan Cleverly Vs Tony Bellew....P.P.V 22/11/14 on 00:20 - Nov 23 with 701 viewsingeminate

Nathan Cleverly Vs Tony Bellew....P.P.V 22/11/14 on 00:18 - Nov 23 by Pablo_Hoopsta

nice lessons in slipping and rolling on the ropes but nothing really coming back. Shame. Last round, Rocky time!

True - his legs went two rounds ago so he's been fighting with one hand and no legs - going to lose but done well considering....

Nathan Cleverly Vs Tony Bellew....P.P.V 22/11/14 on 00:31 - Nov 23 with 679 viewsdaveB

thought it was a dire fight but god knows how one of the judges gave that to cleverly, what was he watching
Nathan Cleverly Vs Tony Bellew....P.P.V 22/11/14 on 00:49 - Nov 23 with 653 viewsingeminate

Nathan Cleverly Vs Tony Bellew....P.P.V 22/11/14 on 00:31 - Nov 23 by daveB

thought it was a dire fight but god knows how one of the judges gave that to cleverly, what was he watching

According to the sky man nothing wrong with clever let's right hand - so why didn't he use it? Strange fight something stinks.

Nathan Cleverly Vs Tony Bellew....P.P.V 22/11/14 on 03:56 - Nov 23 with 618 viewsFredManRave

Nathan Cleverly Vs Tony Bellew....P.P.V 22/11/14 on 23:30 - Nov 22 by TopCat34

1 minute 26 seconds, that's answered a few questions!

Can you just confirm you're talking about the boxing, TC.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Nathan Cleverly Vs Tony Bellew....P.P.V 22/11/14 on 08:31 - Nov 23 with 571 viewsdaveB

Nathan Cleverly Vs Tony Bellew....P.P.V 22/11/14 on 00:49 - Nov 23 by ingeminate

According to the sky man nothing wrong with clever let's right hand - so why didn't he use it? Strange fight something stinks.

bizarre if his hand wasn't injured
Nathan Cleverly Vs Tony Bellew....P.P.V 22/11/14 on 11:02 - Nov 23 with 501 viewsTopCat34

Was Cleverly really up for that? Strange performance from someone supposedly pushing for a world title. It seems Bellew's extra-weight made a significant difference, and Cleverly never really got into it. Talk of a decider now - be surprised if that draws the same crowds.
Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Cleverly Vs Tony Bellew....P.P.V 22/11/14 on 11:24 - Nov 23 with 489 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Nathan Cleverly Vs Tony Bellew....P.P.V 22/11/14 on 11:02 - Nov 23 by TopCat34

Was Cleverly really up for that? Strange performance from someone supposedly pushing for a world title. It seems Bellew's extra-weight made a significant difference, and Cleverly never really got into it. Talk of a decider now - be surprised if that draws the same crowds.

Cleverly did well to stay standing for all the lack of fight he gave. Bellew threw lots but didn't land all of them by some way so I think it looked worse than it was. It's just that Cleverly didn't give much back. He was punching back which kept him in it but wasn't really offering much. Unless Clev had an injury, no point in having a rematch, seems to contrived and anyway Bellew wants Froch (one more big defence of Frochs title if that's the case imho). EDIT: oops DeGale wants Froch I mean. Still think Froch would win!
[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 11:27]
Nathan Cleverly Vs Tony Bellew....P.P.V 22/11/14 on 11:25 - Nov 23 with 483 viewsingeminate

Nathan Cleverly Vs Tony Bellew....P.P.V 22/11/14 on 11:02 - Nov 23 by TopCat34

Only thing I can think is cleverley came in with the injury, didn't want to withdraw, wanted the pay cheque so couldn't admit it after. He had nobody about during his training camp so would have been fairly easy to cover it up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024