Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it a coincidence..... 19:21 - Nov 21 with 1216 viewsDeano19766

......that as soon as Sir Les turns up we start playing well? Sir Les is God. Wish I could go back to the 90's and see it all first hand again. Love watching youtube footage of those days and SL scoring goals for fun.....great times. What a fcuking centre forward that man was
Is it a coincidence..... on 19:47 - Nov 21 with 1174 viewsbosh67

There could be something in it. More probable is that the players are actually starting to take on board what Hoddle is saying and Hoddle, having been out the game for so long is also getting back up to speed. They have been so much better over the last few weeks. Hunting down the ball, moving as a unit, passing and moving quicker, getting shots away quicker.

I have massively criticised our coaching but perhaps it has just taken a while for Hoddle to get in the groove. With Les there too that will also have helped Charlie, Bobby, Vargas and others.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Is it a coincidence..... on 20:05 - Nov 21 with 1139 viewsHollowayRanger

and there was I thinking it was because ive been using my left hand instead of my right

to type that is

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Is it a coincidence..... on 22:52 - Nov 21 with 1009 viewsstansleftfoot

It's never been clear what Redknapp brings to the training pitch, equally, the voices of Jordan and Bond never speak with the passion or enthusiasm for the technical and creative side of football.
Hoddle we know has to get involved on the training pitch, Ramsey and Ferdinand bring a whole new approach, language and sense of endeavour to the QPR set-up.
The players will begin to look more confident, they are good players, they needed method, fitness, discipline and a sense of hope....I think Hoddle and Ferdinand have added these, the last embers of Harry's teams methods where seen at West Ham....only by losing the battle to prevent HR deciding our January transfer window is the remaining threat to our improvement....IMO!
Is it a coincidence..... on 23:05 - Nov 21 with 985 viewsWeaverQPR

I didnt think LF was involved in training?

@WeavQPR

Is it a coincidence..... on 23:24 - Nov 21 with 959 viewsQPRMUSO

Is it a coincidence..... on 19:47 - Nov 21 by bosh67

There could be something in it. More probable is that the players are actually starting to take on board what Hoddle is saying and Hoddle, having been out the game for so long is also getting back up to speed. They have been so much better over the last few weeks. Hunting down the ball, moving as a unit, passing and moving quicker, getting shots away quicker.

I have massively criticised our coaching but perhaps it has just taken a while for Hoddle to get in the groove. With Les there too that will also have helped Charlie, Bobby, Vargas and others.

100% Bosh, you can see Hoddles tactics in the passing, I think we are going to climb the table now.
Is it a coincidence..... on 00:17 - Nov 22 with 924 viewsTrom

Is it a coincidence..... on 23:24 - Nov 21 by QPRMUSO

100% Bosh, you can see Hoddles tactics in the passing, I think we are going to climb the table now.

Who knows what it is that's seemed to turn us around. The key now is to have faith and get behind the team. We can speculate on Glen, Harry's and Les's input but we don't actually know.

Per Les's brief then it's not a training role as far as we know. Harry attracts people and players to this club. I'd think it's time on the training ground. Lets see how we all react if the Newcastle result is not positive.
Is it a coincidence..... on 07:10 - Nov 22 with 844 viewsDylanP

Why did it take a few games for the players to get to know each other and gel as a team? Hmm, let's see .. the question sort of answers itself. The fans of any other team wouldn't even ask the question. We have been screwed before when players never gelled, that we are naturally suspicious. But, in reality, it is no mystery. It is just a little bit of progress.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Is it a coincidence..... on 07:51 - Nov 22 with 809 viewsToast_R

Lets not start sucking their dicks too early. There's s long long way to go and this team still have a lot of points to earn in order to get the club out the sh*t still. Running around doing what they should be doing is all well and good, but lets see that bring in some vital points please.
Login to get fewer ads

Is it a coincidence..... on 07:54 - Nov 22 with 808 viewsdavman

Is it a coincidence..... on 07:10 - Nov 22 by DylanP

Why did it take a few games for the players to get to know each other and gel as a team? Hmm, let's see .. the question sort of answers itself. The fans of any other team wouldn't even ask the question. We have been screwed before when players never gelled, that we are naturally suspicious. But, in reality, it is no mystery. It is just a little bit of progress.

"The fans of another team wouldn't even ask the question"?

So, its just US then is it? Do you think that the fans of every other team would have sat through the shower of shite we were subjected to at Tottenham, Man Ure, Wet Spam and consoled themselves that 'its alright, the team will gel soon'?

To remind you, it wasn't just us; look back at what the pundits were saying - they were SERIOUSLY worried for us.

Also, waiting for a set of 'wonderful' playeys to 'gel' bought that Welsh Twonk more time, but then I suppose you liked him too.

I really must get some of you happy pills, Dylan, you truly are a much better 'supporter' than I'll ever be.

For the record, Redknapp deserved the stick he got on here from me and others, he has earned a reprieve at the moment now that the team appears to be fighting for him, but the right is reserved for him to get it in the neck if those last four games were simply about rising to the occasion when there was no pressure or expectation on the team and we then revert to type in the games we may expect to get some points...
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 12:04]

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Is it a coincidence..... on 07:59 - Nov 22 with 799 viewsbosh67

The real test is actually getting something from today's game. A win would be fantastic, a point would be real progress. A defeat and the ghosts perhaps come back.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Is it a coincidence..... on 08:35 - Nov 22 with 770 viewsFDC

Is it a coincidence..... on 07:59 - Nov 22 by bosh67

The real test is actually getting something from today's game. A win would be fantastic, a point would be real progress. A defeat and the ghosts perhaps come back.

Yep, big game today.

Regards the OP, it isn't simply that the team have suddenly upped the performances, the system has changed (BZ, more direct etc), which I don't suppose is Lesley's doing.
Is it a coincidence..... on 09:57 - Nov 22 with 710 viewsDesertBoot

A point or more at in-form Newcastle would be our best of the season. Need to start showing we can achieve results on the road too.

Wish I could be like David Watts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024