Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eddy Hitler 17:06 - Nov 22 with 1566 viewsjohncharles

Bottom.

Strong and stable my arse.

Eddy Hitler on 17:09 - Nov 22 with 1542 viewsJigsore

i enjoyed the few weeks of optimism while it lasted

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Eddy Hitler on 17:13 - Nov 22 with 1509 viewskropotkin41

Eddy Hitler on 17:09 - Nov 22 by Jigsore

i enjoyed the few weeks of optimism while it lasted

I'm still optimistic. Let's see how we go against Leicester shall we? If we win - admittedly that would be almost too simple for QPR - we could easily be out of the bottom 3 next Saturday, who knows.

Don't lose any sleep over getting beaten at Newcastle.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Eddy Hitler on 17:19 - Nov 22 with 1467 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Eddy Hitler on 17:13 - Nov 22 by kropotkin41

I'm still optimistic. Let's see how we go against Leicester shall we? If we win - admittedly that would be almost too simple for QPR - we could easily be out of the bottom 3 next Saturday, who knows.

I said on another thread elsewhere that we could afford to lose this game and still claw our way back IF we beat Leicester. That is a MUST win game now surely!

Today from what I saw on the stream we started well enough but were faced with a different game plan from Newcastle than we expected. Instead of sticking to our game plan we tried to beat them at theirs, and lost. We should have stuck to our plan and inflicted ourselves upon them (thank you Jack Charlton), put them under pressure and would have had a better game.

Its all to play for now v Leicester. Lets hope today is the snap back to reality if one was needed.
Eddy Hitler on 17:20 - Nov 22 with 1455 viewsjohncharles

I found it difficult to stay awake.

Strong and stable my arse.

Eddy Hitler on 17:36 - Nov 22 with 1369 viewsHollowayRanger

dunn suspended?

if so gotta go onouha caulker

if rio gets back in id expect 0 points

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Eddy Hitler on 17:36 - Nov 22 with 1377 viewsQPR1882

No wins away all season, only 2 wins in 13 games, bottom of the league..........can see why you are optmistic.
Eddy Hitler on 17:44 - Nov 22 with 1329 viewskropotkin41

Eddy Hitler on 17:36 - Nov 22 by QPR1882

No wins away all season, only 2 wins in 13 games, bottom of the league..........can see why you are optmistic.

I think it's only 12 played in the league isn't it?

I take your point. I look at the way we're playing and see something that I haven't seen in a very long time. We missed Isla and Vargas today, but the last two seasons we spent in the Premiership we looked like a Championship side. This season - for the last few games - I think we've looked like a Premiership team.

I'm not over the Moon that we're bottom of the table with 8 points, but look at the table and the fixture list. I think we could be sitting on 20 points at the end of Christmas with 18 games left in the season. Now I might be proved to have been foolishly optimistic about this, but if we do get those points then we'll be in with a great chance of staying up.

After so so long watching sh*t and feeling desperate, let's at least recognise that the team are doing a lot of the right things and giving us a chance. Blimey, I know I'd rather watch what we're doing now and be fighting relegation in the PL than watching that warmed over shite last season and be near the top of the Championship.

Eddy Hitler on 17:47 - Nov 22 with 1319 viewsdaveB

Eddy Hitler on 17:36 - Nov 22 by QPR1882

record was the same after man City and everyone was happy. Still a very long way to go and the next 5 home games key for us
Login to get fewer ads

Eddy Hitler on 17:53 - Nov 22 with 1276 viewsRuislipHoop

After watching the the game today I thought I could smell coffee,surely I not the only one !!!
Eddy Hitler on 17:56 - Nov 22 with 1255 viewsDiscodroids

Eddy Hitler on 17:47 - Nov 22 by daveB

record was the same after man City and everyone was happy. Still a very long way to go and the next 5 home games key for us

i think 'everyone' is stretching it, i was proud of the way we played against city and villa , as for the rest of the season , well its been a bit misty buff really.

2 wins from 13 this season and eleven goals scored, not even a lib dem mp could massage those miserable figures.

still, i only go to the london away games from home, an afternoon perusing the secatuers seems a more entertaining , and cheaper way of spending a saturday afternoon.

as luck would have it goals , shots are flying in from all areas of the team and the defence must be better than bon accords in its steely efficency.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Eddy Hitler on 17:57 - Nov 22 with 1246 viewsQPR1882

Eddy Hitler on 17:47 - Nov 22 by daveB

We have more then 19 games this season,we can't rely on home form ( which is not good ) . We cant sit back for 19 games and let teams dictate and expect to stay in the division.

Man city game we took it to them and made them look ordinary, today away from HQ we sat back and made an inform team that were having a bad day look good. Harry HAS to get some bottle from somewhere and start attacking teams away from HQ and maybe the no wins away from home and the 2 wins in 13 stat will change.
Eddy Hitler on 17:59 - Nov 22 with 1233 viewsRuislipHoop

He hasn't done that since he arrived,don't see him changing now.
Eddy Hitler on 18:01 - Nov 22 with 1222 viewsbosh67

Eddy Hitler on 17:56 - Nov 22 by Discodroids

i think 'everyone' is stretching it, i was proud of the way we played against city and villa , as for the rest of the season , well its been a bit misty buff really.

2 wins from 13 this season and eleven goals scored, not even a lib dem mp could massage those miserable figures.

still, i only go to the london away games from home, an afternoon perusing the secatuers seems a more entertaining , and cheaper way of spending a saturday afternoon.

as luck would have it goals , shots are flying in from all areas of the team and the defence must be better than bon accords in its steely efficency.

According to my cousin who was there and a few radio reports we weren't too bad Disco. Lacking pace and Vargas.

The shame is we didn't get anything as usual. Not so concerned about the performance or the points at the moment, we are not adrift yet. Am concerned if the loss dents confidence as the next few games are vital to rise for.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Eddy Hitler on 18:07 - Nov 22 with 1180 viewsDiscodroids

Eddy Hitler on 18:01 - Nov 22 by bosh67

According to my cousin who was there and a few radio reports we weren't too bad Disco. Lacking pace and Vargas.

The shame is we didn't get anything as usual. Not so concerned about the performance or the points at the moment, we are not adrift yet. Am concerned if the loss dents confidence as the next few games are vital to rise for.

thanks bosh , appreciate it..

i only saw it on the stream hence my rant.

just want to get points on the board as we all do

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Eddy Hitler on 18:11 - Nov 22 with 1169 viewskropotkin41

One good run of a few games and then we can be as mediocre as we like the rest of the season. In fact, if we win just a couple we don't expect to, then 1 point a game will do it for us comfortably. I wouldn't want to suggest that it'll be easy. My optimism runs as far as believing we are showing enough to have a chance - at least as good a chance of staying up as 5 or 6 other teams. That's all.

If we get a win against Leicester next week we could be out of the bottom 3. Should we lose and play horribly then I'll shut the f*ck up!

Eddy Hitler on 19:51 - Nov 22 with 1016 viewsSpiritofGregory

Vargas makes the team tick.

He is the only player in the team that attacks with pace and confidence, he frightens the hell out of the opposition.
Eddy Hitler on 19:58 - Nov 22 with 993 viewsRangersAreBack

Fortunately we are not yet adrift but if performances are not translated into points soon we will leave ourselves a mountain to climb. Hopefully the team will look at Newcastle as an example of how a run of good results can transform your season. The Pardew Out website can't be getting many hits lately.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024