Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harolds Away Day Checklist 17:17 - Nov 22 with 1765 viewsDiscodroids

1. produce somewhere in the mean mode and median of 1.000021 shots per match on target............ CHECK

2. Never score....using any methods or assets close to hand.....CHECK

3. never keep a clean sheet....not even if bondy has a wet dream rhymically riding over the speed bumps like steve cauthen on the long way home on the sunshine coach.CHECK

4. ensure Sandro fails to complete 90 mins........CHECK

5. install the belief in the team that they have no chance of drawing let alone winning a professional football match on an away ground by employing a sports psychologist bloke who looks like serial killer john wayne gacey.
...CHECK

6.include in a first eleven; Sandro , Dunne, Henry and Zamora to ensure the side has less pace than a lenord cohen monologue on mandrax in a division which is the quickest in the world....DOUBLE CHECK

7. never work on greens kicking in training so as he can continue with his distribution of tangents most foul and not seen magnus pike knocked up a geometry chart on angel dust. ........ CHECK

8. play greyfriars bobby zamora for his use of 'clever nudges, flicks, pulls and working the central defender' ....anything but score a fkn goal...TREBLE CHECK.

9.continue to gainfully employ coaches who couldnt get a job anywhere else other than north korea where its inhabitants watch the ' big match 'with brian moore resplendant in subtle plaids , before settling down to watch 'out of town' and jack hargreaves lament the sad demise of edwardian fishing tackle.......CHECK CHECK AND FKN CHECK YOU DOSS CNT.

10. tactically away from home , continue to be as predictable as a Zanu PF ballot box containing 100 papers delivered to a 'Mr R. Mugabi' for counting,then by some minor anamoly , recieving 450,000 votes ...SHIT CNT CHECK

11. ensure our points away total for the season under your stewardship , remAins lower than Kevin 'thousand yard stare' Bonds 'IQ ....FK IT ,CHECK

12.. ensure you Harold, remain in charge of QPR....SADLY , CHECK

not even the rarely seen sight and resulting tweet, of a white van parked outside the local 'working mans club' for 'working class' hoi polloi festooned with nits eating 'cockles' and bedecked in something called the 'st georges cross' could cheer me up.

just not good enough at this level.

whats harolds record with us at prem level?? , something like 6 wins in 36/37/38 games .

not for me.

you displease me sir!

[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 21:22]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 17:20 - Nov 22 with 1739 viewsJAPRANGERS

Thanks Disco, cheered me up a tad reading your post!
Harolds Away Day Checklist on 17:22 - Nov 22 with 1727 viewsWilloW4

Brilliant disco.... Totally agree, I looked to argue one of your 12 points, but all bang on.. Wonderfully written.
Harolds Away Day Checklist on 17:31 - Nov 22 with 1648 viewsJAPRANGERS

What ever happened to that Steve Black dude?? We need him to convince or hypnotize the players to believe that they are actually allowed to win or at least draw a match on another team's patch.
Harolds Away Day Checklist on 17:32 - Nov 22 with 1628 viewsQPRDave

Do you understand football op?..Or watch Rangers?
Harolds Away Day Checklist on 17:34 - Nov 22 with 1620 viewsWilloW4

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 17:31 - Nov 22 by JAPRANGERS

What ever happened to that Steve Black dude?? We need him to convince or hypnotize the players to believe that they are actually allowed to win or at least draw a match on another team's patch.

He was last seen in Hammersmith library looking up the terms "winnable matches " and "bonus games".!!!
Harolds Away Day Checklist on 17:42 - Nov 22 with 1585 viewsDiscodroids

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 17:32 - Nov 22 by QPRDave

good question .only since 1977.

as to whether i understand this bourgeouis sport , i can only offer conjecture and a lifetime of love and fiscal devotion to queens park rangers football club

im not to up to date with rangers though , the 800 mile round trip could prove to be a bit tiresome and i can only name one of there players on sight , a 17 stone derek johnstone with a home made perm from clairol.

all that sectarian stuff leaves me cold , big man

see you jimmy. och eye the noo , etc etc. .

oh well im off to watch the boxing now , subtle nuances taken into account , i think its where two geezers smsh the fk out of each other in cowhide gloves under queensberry rules.

gentleman jim corbett once fought a mountain gorilla to a standstill you know on a mississippi slow boat over 254 rounds of pugilism
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 18:04]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 18:09 - Nov 22 with 1516 viewsdaveB

more than a little harsh on Zamora, Henry and Dunne who all played pretty well today and have been excellent in recent
Harolds Away Day Checklist on 18:13 - Nov 22 with 1505 viewsQPRDave

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 17:42 - Nov 22 by Discodroids

good question .only since 1977.

as to whether i understand this bourgeouis sport , i can only offer conjecture and a lifetime of love and fiscal devotion to queens park rangers football club

im not to up to date with rangers though , the 800 mile round trip could prove to be a bit tiresome and i can only name one of there players on sight , a 17 stone derek johnstone with a home made perm from clairol.

all that sectarian stuff leaves me cold , big man

see you jimmy. och eye the noo , etc etc. .

oh well im off to watch the boxing now , subtle nuances taken into account , i think its where two geezers smsh the fk out of each other in cowhide gloves under queensberry rules.

gentleman jim corbett once fought a mountain gorilla to a standstill you know on a mississippi slow boat over 254 rounds of pugilism
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 18:04]

..i can't understand any of that, but made me larf anyway
Login to get fewer ads

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 18:16 - Nov 22 with 1497 viewsbosh67

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 18:09 - Nov 22 by daveB

more than a little harsh on Zamora, Henry and Dunne who all played pretty well today and have been excellent in recent

Agreed. Fortunately we are still not adrift if we can convert our home games into 3 points a lot more regularly.

We are not being humiliated anymore away from home and perhaps with Vargas we may have had a bit more attacking pace. Bobby is being asked to do a lot of work at the moment game after game for 90 mins. He's 34 in 2 months!

My only concern is that they may lose confidence again after the loss because it was apparently a very even game today and we just lacked a bit going forward in the end.

If they can keep the faith and the fans get behind them next week you would hope that they would turn over Leicester and put a stop to Burnley's mini revival.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 18:18]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 18:53 - Nov 22 with 1438 viewsstuabd

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 18:16 - Nov 22 by bosh67

Agreed. Fortunately we are still not adrift if we can convert our home games into 3 points a lot more regularly.

We are not being humiliated anymore away from home and perhaps with Vargas we may have had a bit more attacking pace. Bobby is being asked to do a lot of work at the moment game after game for 90 mins. He's 34 in 2 months!

My only concern is that they may lose confidence again after the loss because it was apparently a very even game today and we just lacked a bit going forward in the end.

If they can keep the faith and the fans get behind them next week you would hope that they would turn over Leicester and put a stop to Burnley's mini revival.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 18:18]

At the point they scored we were doing pretty well. Lots of possession but not a great deal of threat.

I agree with you that we've gone from being absolutely dire to quite reasonable. Small steps.
Harolds Away Day Checklist on 19:29 - Nov 22 with 1365 viewsDiscodroids

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 18:13 - Nov 22 by QPRDave

..i can't understand any of that, but made me larf anyway

its alright dave i have a job myself sometimes.

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 21:06 - Nov 22 with 1276 viewsDiscodroids

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 18:09 - Nov 22 by daveB

....decades ??, millenia ??, BBC costume period dramas on a sunday night??

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 22:53 - Nov 22 with 1216 viewsjohncharles

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 17:32 - Nov 22 by QPRDave

Football ? Haven't seen Rangers play football since Redknapp arrived.

Strong and stable my arse.

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 09:48 - Nov 23 with 1078 viewsPommyhoop

13. Rubber pants and bib for Big Joe ..Check..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 09:58 - Nov 23 with 1069 viewsDiscodroids

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 22:53 - Nov 22 by johncharles

Football ? Haven't seen Rangers play football since Redknapp arrived.

come now john , i feel your being to harsh with harolds premiership Fibonacci
stats now reading an impressive

played 37..won 6..drawn 11..lost 20...for 31..against 57 win ratio of approx 16 %

[Post edited 24 Nov 2014 10:57]

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 11:14 - Nov 23 with 1002 viewsjohncharles

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 09:58 - Nov 23 by Discodroids

come now john , i feel your being to harsh with harolds premiership Fibonacci
stats now reading an impressive

played 37..won 6..drawn 11..lost 20...for 31..against 57 win ratio of approx 16 %

[Post edited 24 Nov 2014 10:57]

I stand corrected.

Strong and stable my arse.

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 11:16 - Nov 23 with 999 viewsDiscodroids

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 11:14 - Nov 23 by johncharles

I stand corrected.

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 13:13 - Nov 23 with 964 viewsDiscodroids

QPR away wins???....like a rare , old fine wine ....

.... I like to think about what was going on the year the grapes were growing; how the sun was shining; if it rained........ I like to think about all the people who tended and picked the grapes and went to the riverside , middlesbrough...

. And how many of them must be dead by now.

I like how wine continues to evolve, like if I opened a bottle of wine today it would taste different than if I'd opened it on any other day, because a bottle of wine is actually alive. And it's constantly evolving and gaining complexity. That is, until it peaks, like your '61..... or our vintage win in middlesbrough .... And then it begins its steady, inevitable decline....
[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 13:16]

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 13:39 - Nov 23 with 942 viewsPommyhoop

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 13:13 - Nov 23 by Discodroids

QPR away wins???....like a rare , old fine wine ....

.... I like to think about what was going on the year the grapes were growing; how the sun was shining; if it rained........ I like to think about all the people who tended and picked the grapes and went to the riverside , middlesbrough...

. And how many of them must be dead by now.

I like how wine continues to evolve, like if I opened a bottle of wine today it would taste different than if I'd opened it on any other day, because a bottle of wine is actually alive. And it's constantly evolving and gaining complexity. That is, until it peaks, like your '61..... or our vintage win in middlesbrough .... And then it begins its steady, inevitable decline....
[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 13:16]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 15:42 - Nov 23 with 900 viewsDiscodroids

Harolds Away Day Checklist on 10:35 - Nov 24 with 809 viewsDiscodroids

i feel the new wave of optimism sweeping the board is just.

Harold is determined to fight on till next may with his advisers bond and jordan,

we are seeing the green shoots across the electorate and the news on the doorstep is that harold is concentrating on local issues such as getting us relegated to the championship and tyrone from corrie's phone being hacked.

clearly our position at the bottom of the table is an anomaly , and when seasonAlly adjusted this january by bringing in , defoe, lennon, tony galvin and john chedozie will show us challenging for a european place with our overlords in Brussels

moreover, i think good sensible supporters will see this 'premiership party' led by london pride pint swilling richard scudamore, is a protest division , built on shifting sands , and thus nothing more than a flash in the pan for bigoted hoops fans who cant do their times table.

harold is a man of the people , who cannot read or write yet communicates to us the, white van men and women of west london , through the power of suggestion and though provoking tweets from his union boss tony fernandes.

if harold can get a few more players in from eastern europe ,and its surrounding hinterlands, we can use their canny /predator instincts in and around the penalty area of the high street cash machine , to increase the fiscal turnover at w12.

vote harry.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2014 11:22]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024