Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I predict message board meltdown tonight 17:28 - Nov 22 with 2381 viewsloftboy

You just know it

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

I predict message board meltdown tonight on 12:37 - Nov 23 with 456 viewsPommyhoop

If we don't get at least 7 from the next 3 I'd sack the c'nt.
Seriously I can see us creeping into the Jan window with nul,minimal points but everyone saying how at least we are playing better than we were at the start of the season.
And then letting H go mental with a Spurs old boy reunion megadosh relegation parteh.
F'ck that .
Points H not excuses...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

I predict message board meltdown tonight on 12:51 - Nov 23 with 438 viewsDiscodroids

I predict message board meltdown tonight on 12:37 - Nov 23 by Pommyhoop

If we don't get at least 7 from the next 3 I'd sack the c'nt.
Seriously I can see us creeping into the Jan window with nul,minimal points but everyone saying how at least we are playing better than we were at the start of the season.
And then letting H go mental with a Spurs old boy reunion megadosh relegation parteh.
F'ck that .
Points H not excuses...

were certainly playing better than the start of the season , but then again the bar was set lower than karen carpenter on the 5:2 diet doing the limbo.

if we think we have easy passage and divine right to beat fellow strugglers at home at loftus road i think we need our heads examined.

we have won 6 matches out of 37 under his prem watch.

all these unlucky tales of woe re injuries, neat passages of play, the catering facilities at opposing grounds carries less weight than jemery thorpe on frankel.

"were through the looking glass here people ".

robert green kicking pattern 'Back, and to the left... back, and to the left... back, and to the left....'

discodroid 'still a patsy'
[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 12:56]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

I predict message board meltdown tonight on 13:49 - Nov 23 with 407 viewsPommyhoop

I predict message board meltdown tonight on 12:51 - Nov 23 by Discodroids

were certainly playing better than the start of the season , but then again the bar was set lower than karen carpenter on the 5:2 diet doing the limbo.

if we think we have easy passage and divine right to beat fellow strugglers at home at loftus road i think we need our heads examined.

we have won 6 matches out of 37 under his prem watch.

all these unlucky tales of woe re injuries, neat passages of play, the catering facilities at opposing grounds carries less weight than jemery thorpe on frankel.

"were through the looking glass here people ".

robert green kicking pattern 'Back, and to the left... back, and to the left... back, and to the left....'

discodroid 'still a patsy'
[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 12:56]

Yeah Man !.
Did you vote in the poll at the bottom of my sig?
Guess where I scrawled my X ?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

I predict message board meltdown tonight on 20:55 - Nov 23 with 328 viewsSonofNorfolt

He's a fuc.king idiot, and an embarrassment.
Push him in The Solent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024