Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. 21:32 - Nov 22 with 2575 viewsWilloW4

Oh dear!!! Redknapp goes on again about us having no pace in the team and it was a blow for us to see...(wait for it....) Remy leave us 2 days before the season started... None of us knew Remy was leaving so you can understand redknapp's frustration can't you !!?? NO !!! Nor me.
Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 21:42 - Nov 22 with 2525 viewsWestonsuperR

Surely he has got stop mentioning Remy soon it's all getting very boring, every chance he would go and we should have prepared for it.

I do agree there was an incredible lack of pace out there for us today but Harry picks the team.
Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 21:42 - Nov 22 with 2525 viewsDunstable_hoop

Remy wanted to move to Chelsea and I imagine would have kicked up a fuss until he got the move.

Your issue appears to be more with the power footballers have over their contracts as opposed to redknapp.

We just to a cracking goal at st James' park, to the prems in form team with two of our best players out. Deal with it.
Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 21:54 - Nov 22 with 2474 viewsWilloW4

Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 21:42 - Nov 22 by Dunstable_hoop

Remy wanted to move to Chelsea and I imagine would have kicked up a fuss until he got the move.

Your issue appears to be more with the power footballers have over their contracts as opposed to redknapp.

We just to a cracking goal at st James' park, to the prems in form team with two of our best players out. Deal with it.

My "issue" is nothing to do with the power footballers have... It is hearing redknapp whinge about lack of pace in our team and Remy leaving months after the event..it's quite simply more old tired excuses from our manager..the only thing for me to deal with is trying to find a way to ignore his constant and obvious excuses.
Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 22:05 - Nov 22 with 2422 viewsyankranger

Did he really mention Remy??!! If so, what an imbecile.

Seriously, I'd prefer he pointed at Adel being fat.
Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 22:10 - Nov 22 with 2399 viewsWilloW4

Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 22:05 - Nov 22 by yankranger

Did he really mention Remy??!! If so, what an imbecile.

Seriously, I'd prefer he pointed at Adel being fat.

He did and he is !!! (No mention about adels chubbiness).
Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 22:22 - Nov 22 with 2355 viewsQPRDave

Maybe he mean't Vargas

Didn't say anything about Remy here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30065846
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 22:43]
Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 23:04 - Nov 22 with 2256 viewsWilloW4

Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 22:22 - Nov 22 by QPRDave

Maybe he mean't Vargas

Didn't say anything about Remy here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30065846
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 22:43]

He definitely mentioned Remy mate on the official R's site.
Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 23:21 - Nov 22 with 2220 viewsLowerloftLad

Five years from now we will lose 2-1 at home to Barnsley and I fully expect the excuse to be ........ Well you know we really have missed remy and his pace

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 23:34 - Nov 22 with 2196 viewsPunteR

Remy who?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 00:14 - Nov 23 with 2106 viewsBrazilNutR

the annoying thing was we had quite a lot of pace on the bench today...which I thought should have been sent on earlier.. Hoillet and Isla...even Phillips... but Harry waited until they had scored before reacting...
Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 02:11 - Nov 23 with 2013 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Remy's gone, he's a thwart, we are staying up cos Harry said so
Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 03:55 - Nov 23 with 1977 viewsFredManRave

[Post edited 23 Nov 2014 3:58]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 05:58 - Nov 23 with 1938 viewsbosh67

Yes I also saw him mentioning losing Remy. It's a bit like when my ex girlfriend left me. I need to get over it!

Harry also mentioned that we don't have the pace in away games. That has to be down to the manager's selection, surely?

Harry, you need to find out who the manager is and sack them immediately.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 07:21 - Nov 23 with 1890 viewsthemodfather

we lose= more excuses
remy looked poor before we sold him anyway...if we 'd kept him he'd have sulked and we'd have adel,swp and remy all deadwood.
Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 11:43 - Nov 23 with 1691 viewsQPRDave

Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 05:58 - Nov 23 by bosh67

Yes I also saw him mentioning losing Remy. It's a bit like when my ex girlfriend left me. I need to get over it!

Harry also mentioned that we don't have the pace in away games. That has to be down to the manager's selection, surely?

Harry, you need to find out who the manager is and sack them immediately.

Was she pacy ?
Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 14:06 - Nov 23 with 1580 viewsRecoilboss

Vargas... we missed Vargas Harry, you tool. Still, no point in replacing him with any of the paciest options from the bench, or the creative ones for that matter. Fcukwit.
Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 15:13 - Nov 23 with 1519 viewsTacticalR

Pretty strange since it's not as though Rémy has ever been a regular at QPR.

Perhaps it's a coded message to Fernandes, as according to Downes on Open All R's it was Fernandes who was peddling the line that Rémy wasn't going to leave - until the day he left.

Air hostess clique

Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 15:25 - Nov 23 with 1491 viewsPommyhoop

Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 15:13 - Nov 23 by TacticalR

Pretty strange since it's not as though Rémy has ever been a regular at QPR.

Perhaps it's a coded message to Fernandes, as according to Downes on Open All R's it was Fernandes who was peddling the line that Rémy wasn't going to leave - until the day he left.

No one believed Tony's 'bollox about Remy staying .Including H.!
If H is still peddling this line about Remy leaving 'fecking up our start to the Prem' then he has gone immortal.
He has become the god of bullshit. Absolute deity of bare faced lying.
We should be indeed honoured and give him grace until at least the winter festivity's have ended.
Top top bullshitter . Fair play H.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 15:57 - Nov 23 with 1448 viewsBrazilNutR

While on the subject of Remy.... Do you think he is pleased he left? He has become seemingly 3rd choice striker, and gets 10 minutes a game if he is lucky. Has he even played a full 90 minutes yet for the scum? Sure he'll get a medal at the end of the season, but how much will he have played a part in it....
Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 16:13 - Nov 23 with 1424 viewsTacticalR

Redknapp... We missed Remys pace. on 15:57 - Nov 23 by BrazilNutR

While on the subject of Remy.... Do you think he is pleased he left? He has become seemingly 3rd choice striker, and gets 10 minutes a game if he is lucky. Has he even played a full 90 minutes yet for the scum? Sure he'll get a medal at the end of the season, but how much will he have played a part in it....

Frankly, yes. Having done his time at Nice, Marseilles and Newcastle he wanted to be at a top four club, even if that means sitting on the bench.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024