Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just been stitched up like a kipper on Twitter 21:46 - Nov 22 with 1365 viewsloftboy

Someone said the boxing was free on channel 872, and that sky had messed up, asked the Mrs to change the channel and it turned out to be the gay network! Explain that one away

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Just been stitched up like a kipper on Twitter on 21:55 - Nov 22 with 1329 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

LOL go here instead http://cricfree.sx/live-boxing-streaming-ch7.php

Its safe (honest :P )
Just been stitched up like a kipper on Twitter on 22:06 - Nov 22 with 1280 viewskingsburyR

Does it work before I get mullered by cookie requests?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Just been stitched up like a kipper on Twitter on 22:07 - Nov 22 with 1271 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Just been stitched up like a kipper on Twitter on 22:06 - Nov 22 by kingsburyR

Does it work before I get mullered by cookie requests?

Ive been watching all the fights on here since the first and so far so good. A few hiccups every now and then, but otherwise tip top. Im watching in google chrome if that makes any difference.

That said, if every bugger on here clicks on it no doubt itll slow down!
Just been stitched up like a kipper on Twitter on 22:33 - Nov 22 with 1194 viewskingsburyR

I cant find the X's to close the adverts in front of the picture!!

Arggghhhhh

Just been stitched up like a kipper on Twitter on 22:39 - Nov 22 with 1169 viewskingsburyR

Heeelllpppppppp

Just been stitched up like a kipper on Twitter on 22:45 - Nov 22 with 1147 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Just been stitched up like a kipper on Twitter on 22:39 - Nov 22 by kingsburyR

Heeelllpppppppp

Its there you just gotta find it! Sometimes its just a black or silver/grey box
Just been stitched up like a kipper on Twitter on 22:49 - Nov 22 with 1125 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Anthony Joshua up next!
Just been stitched up like a kipper on Twitter on 22:56 - Nov 22 with 1099 viewskingsburyR

how the fu(k do i get rid of the adverts???????

Login to get fewer ads

Just been stitched up like a kipper on Twitter on 22:57 - Nov 22 with 1094 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Just been stitched up like a kipper on Twitter on 22:56 - Nov 22 by kingsburyR

how the fu(k do i get rid of the adverts???????

post a screen shot and ill tell you where the x is to close them. Just have to close the windows infront of the viewing box and youre good to go.
Just been stitched up like a kipper on Twitter on 23:10 - Nov 22 with 1047 viewsLblock

Surely Joshua could have fought a bit more of a test than that?!?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Just been stitched up like a kipper on Twitter on 23:15 - Nov 22 with 1026 viewsE17hoop

He can only fight what he's presented with. There's no-one in his class in the UK any more but he's not got enough experience to step up yet.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Just been stitched up like a kipper on Twitter on 23:15 - Nov 22 with 1022 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Just been stitched up like a kipper on Twitter on 23:10 - Nov 22 by Lblock

Surely Joshua could have fought a bit more of a test than that?!?

I thought he would have gone to the third round but hey ho! Clearly, the way to beat Joshua is to have no weakness at all for him to exploit, and be bigger, faster and stronger...not many out there like that!

I still want to see him take a hit or two though, better to be tested now than in the ring fighting for the title.
Just been stitched up like a kipper on Twitter (n/t) on 23:18 - Nov 22 with 1004 viewsLowerloftLad

[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 23:19]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024