Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Languid Fer 22:58 - Nov 22 with 4306 viewsLblock

FFS
Some players make the game look effortless, he certaInly fits into that category and not in a good way
Weak in the tackle
A cant be bothered attitude off the ball
Slow going forward and slower going back
Why take one step over when you can take 28?
The only positive about his expansive passing is that it's as shocking as his short passing
We've seen how poor he is in front of goal

So apart from that it's been another great use of SIX MILLION POUNDS or so by the Bungle Brothers

My patience has gone with him

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Languid Fer on 14:40 - Nov 24 with 405 viewsjohncharles

Everything will fall into place when we Lennon, Defoe and Crouchy in January.

Honest injun Tony. Would I lie to you old son ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Languid Fer on 15:02 - Nov 24 with 384 viewsCiderwithRsie

Languid Fer on 22:32 - Nov 23 by Hunterhoop

Alternatively, play wide players in wide positions. We had Hoilett, Phillips and Traore on the bench, but Redknapp MUST play Fer and Barton if they're available, it seems.

We are at our best when we have width and our centre forward is best getting on the end of crosses. Play to his strengths don't play a formation simply to accommodate Fer.

Part of the reason we were so poor yesterday was precisely because we had no width.

From my all-seeing position on an armchair, this seems to be half the problem with 'Arry's QPR.

Fer and Barton played wide, Isla as a conventional full-back, Onuaha at full-back, Ferdinand in a flat back four, Vargas an international centre forward played on the wing - there seems no co-ordination between the formation, the players selected, or the transfer policy. One of these days he's going to decide that as Rob Green and McCarthy are both decent he'd better stick one in goal and play the other one on the wing.

Either pick a formation and select the best players in those positions, preferably after having bought players with your formation in mind. Or decide who your best players are and choose the formation that makes use of your best players. But don't just shoe-horn players into positions that don't suit them.

The other half of the problem is simple lack of fight especially away - Redknapp has produced good performances on occasion but just doesn't seem able to sustain it.

PS Languid Fer is my favourite thread title ever. Sounds like a Bond girl.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024