Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace 15:16 - Nov 23 with 1448 viewsjohncharles

I hope it's not one of those home bankers we hear so much about.
3 - 1 up against Liverpool and well worth it. Big problem is that the ref. must be a scouser and is giving free kicks to L'pool like he's going for some sort of record. Think he'll play 45 minutes injury time.

Strong and stable my arse.

Palace on 15:22 - Nov 23 with 1403 viewsToast_R

Brenda is getting found out big styler.

Lost Suarez granted but his summer transfers with the dough are turning out to be appalling. Out done Spuds on that front.
Palace on 15:24 - Nov 23 with 1380 viewsHantsR

Saints fans enjoying the schadenfreude!

Happy for Colin

Not happy for us
Palace on 15:25 - Nov 23 with 1362 viewsToast_R

Carraghers boat is a picture
Palace on 15:29 - Nov 23 with 1331 viewsQPR442

Its called mentality. Palace did well and wanted to win. We don't seem to have the same mental make up as teams around us.
No excuses now we need to win our next 4 home games or we will be going down,
same thing is happening as it did in 2012 in that teams you hope drop points, don't and we blow important games.
Palace on 15:33 - Nov 23 with 1305 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Palace on 15:29 - Nov 23 by QPR442

Its called mentality. Palace did well and wanted to win. We don't seem to have the same mental make up as teams around us.
same thing is happening as it did in 2012 in that teams you hope drop points, don't and we blow important games.

That is the first game they have won for ages mate. Overreaction?
Palace on 15:38 - Nov 23 with 1262 viewsMedwayR

Are you forgetting that we absolutely battered Liverpool & somehow scored 2 og's to lose then did the same to Man City, we should have won both & were unlucky not to. I'd say that was the same attitude/mentality as Palace have shown today.

Poll: Who’s better?

Palace on 15:42 - Nov 23 with 1243 viewsDejR_vu

Palace on 15:38 - Nov 23 by MedwayR

Are you forgetting that we absolutely battered Liverpool & somehow scored 2 og's to lose then did the same to Man City, we should have won both & were unlucky not to. I'd say that was the same attitude/mentality as Palace have shown today.

No points for bad luck. Battering teams doesn't count when the points are added up at the end of the season.

Good teams win when they are playing poorly. Poor teams manage to lose when they shouldn't.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Palace on 15:43 - Nov 23 with 1232 viewsQPR442

Palace on 15:33 - Nov 23 by CroydonCaptJack

That is the first game they have won for ages mate. Overreaction?

I heard the same in 2012. We need to start winning, stop giving away cheap goals and have some grit to want to win. Not an overreaction but we lost to the same poor Liverpool team that Palace just beat and they haven't won In ages. Now Palace go 4 points in front of us. As I said we need to start winning games
Login to get fewer ads

Palace on 15:51 - Nov 23 with 1190 viewsterryb

None of those four home games are a given for us.

We are just as likely to win none of them as all four.
Palace on 15:51 - Nov 23 with 1188 viewsBrazilNutR

It does make the game we lost to liverpool seem all the worse, at the time i was thinking it was a good attempt to beat one of the top 4 teams..a gallant and ultimately unlucky display, and we didn't let liverpool play... but it actually seems to be that Liverpool are not that good..and they still managed to win against us despite playing appallingly badly for about 85 minutes.

3 pts against leicester and its basically all back to starting at 0..and hopefully we are an improving team, where others have already peaked or are now getting found out... big game next week.
Palace on 16:02 - Nov 23 with 1148 viewsJigsore

so Liverpool have won 2 of their last 9 PL matches and of course one of those was at Loftus Road

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Palace on 16:09 - Nov 23 with 1120 viewsBrazilNutR

Interestingly... if we had got the 3 pts in that game, then we would be level on 11 points with liverpool.. and things would be looking a whole lot brighter!

unfortunately those types of facts are the ones usually linked to relegated teams..
Palace on 16:15 - Nov 23 with 1101 viewsMatch82

I bet you that if you looked around the Palace / Burnley message boards after we drew with Man City, they were saying exactly the same thing about us.
Palace on 16:22 - Nov 23 with 1079 viewsDiscodroids

Palace on 15:42 - Nov 23 by DejR_vu

No points for bad luck. Battering teams doesn't count when the points are added up at the end of the season.

Good teams win when they are playing poorly. Poor teams manage to lose when they shouldn't.

amen to that brother.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Palace on 16:46 - Nov 23 with 1033 viewsQPRDave

Can someone wip round this blokes house and remove all sharp objects and the washing line
Palace on 17:03 - Nov 23 with 980 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Palace on 15:43 - Nov 23 by QPR442

I heard the same in 2012. We need to start winning, stop giving away cheap goals and have some grit to want to win. Not an overreaction but we lost to the same poor Liverpool team that Palace just beat and they haven't won In ages. Now Palace go 4 points in front of us. As I said we need to start winning games

We played better than palace did today but still lost. unlucky as usual!
Palace on 18:24 - Nov 23 with 860 viewsvegasranger

Palace on 16:46 - Nov 23 by QPRDave

Can someone wip round this blokes house and remove all sharp objects and the washing line

I think he's spot on and realistic. Bad teams find a way to lose, two stupid own goals has nothing to do with luck.
Palace on 18:48 - Nov 23 with 802 viewsjohncharles

Palace on 16:46 - Nov 23 by QPRDave

So losing doesn't upset you, win or lose it's all the same to you. You must love these recent passionless displays.Bet Fer was your MOTM.

Strong and stable my arse.

Palace on 19:17 - Nov 23 with 748 viewsdaveB

We seem similar to Palace with that mentality at home but very different team away
Palace on 19:40 - Nov 23 with 708 viewsQPRDave

Palace on 18:48 - Nov 23 by johncharles

So losing doesn't upset you, win or lose it's all the same to you. You must love these recent passionless displays.Bet Fer was your MOTM.

Oh ffs ....How did you manage to deduce those 3 pearls of wisdom from my post?
Palace on 21:32 - Nov 26 with 470 viewsToast_R

Liverpool are f*cking hilarious again!

2-2 turned the corner and hit another dead end.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 21:33]
Palace on 21:44 - Nov 26 with 442 viewsSpiritofGregory

Spot on, you make your own luck.

Harry can moan all he likes about those stupid mistakes, at the end of the day it's up to the manager to make sure that the team is disciplined and well drilled.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024