Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last season's Premier League table at this stage. 22:04 - Nov 23 with 1456 viewskropotkin41

Palace looked down already and Sunderland had exactly the same record as us this season but were further adrift. Both survived. I just don't see any reason to say that we're doomed yet when I reckon we've got a good team that's been getting better.

It's a real shame that Dunne is out for Saturday, but I still reckon we'll win (famous last words) and if we do we could even be out of the bottom 3. Survival is all to play for; the glories of 17th place are up for grabs.

Don't Panic.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Last season's Premier League table at this stage. on 22:15 - Nov 23 with 1425 viewsAlbRanger

Think that's the first post of yours I've ever agreed with

Well said
Last season's Premier League table at this stage. on 13:56 - Nov 24 with 1201 viewsadhoc_qpr

Palace stayed up by sacking Holloway and appointing a manager with a plan and experience of relegation scraps.

Sunderland also changed their manager and had a 'miracle' run of wins at the death to stay up.

We obviously aren't doomed yet either, but Redknapp's prem record (6 wins in 37...) is going to have to miraculously transform over the rest of the season for us to have even a shot of staying up.
Last season's Premier League table at this stage. on 15:23 - Nov 24 with 1130 viewswhittocksRs

Plenty of games to go and it is tight. Problem is, we've looked much better recently but have virtually nothing to show for it, and we have exactly zero away points and no form. That's got to change for us to stay up, and I'm still unsure Redknapp has enough guile to find a system that works away.
Last season's Premier League table at this stage. on 17:04 - Nov 24 with 1083 viewskropotkin41

Last season's Premier League table at this stage. on 15:23 - Nov 24 by whittocksRs

Plenty of games to go and it is tight. Problem is, we've looked much better recently but have virtually nothing to show for it, and we have exactly zero away points and no form. That's got to change for us to stay up, and I'm still unsure Redknapp has enough guile to find a system that works away.

I do agree that it doesn't look great, but the upturn in performances didn't exactly achieve nothing, it kept us in touch and got us (up to Saturday just gone) a point a game, just a touch less than we need from now on in. If we were for example to win on Saturday, then we'd have 7 points from 6 games and 11 pts from 13 games, not great, but something to build on.

Last season's Premier League table at this stage. on 17:20 - Nov 24 with 1061 viewsstevec

We've played 5 of the top 6 away from home and the other at Spurs in 10th so think our league position is maybe distorted at the moment.

You could argue that's why they're the top 6 but I'm determined to keep the faith.
Last season's Premier League table at this stage. on 17:27 - Nov 24 with 1048 viewsdaveB

we're doomed and everything is rubbish unless we win on Saturday then everything is great and we'll be fine until the next defeat
Last season's Premier League table at this stage. on 20:38 - Nov 24 with 963 viewskropotkin41

Last season's Premier League table at this stage. on 17:27 - Nov 24 by daveB

we're doomed and everything is rubbish unless we win on Saturday then everything is great and we'll be fine until the next defeat

Even when I write something that of all people I thought you'd agree with, you come on and make a sarcastic comment! FFS Man!!

Last season's Premier League table at this stage. on 10:23 - Nov 25 with 814 viewsdaveB

Last season's Premier League table at this stage. on 20:38 - Nov 24 by kropotkin41

Even when I write something that of all people I thought you'd agree with, you come on and make a sarcastic comment! FFS Man!!

I do agree with you but I hadn't said anything sarcastic for about 18 minutes and my klaxon was going off. Apologies.
Login to get fewer ads

Last season's Premier League table at this stage. on 11:17 - Nov 25 with 778 viewskropotkin41

Last season's Premier League table at this stage. on 10:23 - Nov 25 by daveB

I do agree with you but I hadn't said anything sarcastic for about 18 minutes and my klaxon was going off. Apologies.

Last season's Premier League table at this stage. on 13:20 - Nov 25 with 726 viewsFredManRave

Agree with the sentiment Don't Panic. There's no need, just yet! In 6 games, maybe!

We will undoubtedly be helped this season by the fact it's suchh a weird season already for results and positions. The fact that Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and Everton are all outside the top 6 after 12 games, the fact that Newcastle were relegation candidates before getting their 5th win on the spin taking them up to 4th only to lose that place to the worst Utd team I have ever seen shows just how open this season is played. If we'd won only 1 of our away games we'd be level on points with 17th place which could have been Liverpool.

This season is still the same 2 leagues in one it's just that this season it's Chelsea in a league of their own and the rest of us.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Last season's Premier League table at this stage. on 13:43 - Nov 25 with 699 viewskingsburyR

My wifes got her chuffing Xmas do on Saturday....All day.

I'm at home with the kids, was at the rugby in Dublin for the Man City game......... Seems like an age since I was last at HQ!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Last season's Premier League table at this stage. on 13:56 - Nov 25 with 681 viewswhittocksRs

Last season's Premier League table at this stage. on 13:20 - Nov 25 by FredManRave

Agree with the sentiment Don't Panic. There's no need, just yet! In 6 games, maybe!

We will undoubtedly be helped this season by the fact it's suchh a weird season already for results and positions. The fact that Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and Everton are all outside the top 6 after 12 games, the fact that Newcastle were relegation candidates before getting their 5th win on the spin taking them up to 4th only to lose that place to the worst Utd team I have ever seen shows just how open this season is played. If we'd won only 1 of our away games we'd be level on points with 17th place which could have been Liverpool.

This season is still the same 2 leagues in one it's just that this season it's Chelsea in a league of their own and the rest of us.

How does it help us if Arsenal, Spurs and Everton are having bad seasons?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024