Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mayweather vs Pacquiao 08:43 - Nov 24 with 420 viewskingsburyR

If this happens isn't it about 5 years too late???

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Mayweather vs Pacquiao on 17:30 - Nov 24 with 370 viewsthemodfather

all depends on the blood testing cos last time it all fell apart cos manny is scared of needles, yeah right....
must be other ways to test for dope, ie hair samples?
also what weight what they settle at?
amazingly manny is an 8 weight champ.....
Mayweather vs Pacquiao on 18:14 - Nov 24 with 333 viewssimmo

Unfortunately I think Mayweather would still win, he might not have when Pacquiao was peaking, but I think he would take him now so no surprise the fight is being mooted.

I'd love to see someone smash fck out of him (Mayweather), he's so boring to watch.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Mayweather vs Pacquiao on 20:46 - Nov 24 with 287 viewsyankranger

Yes - that fight should have happened 5 years ago. It would have been massive. It is a shame on the sport that it did not happen then.

In recent years pretty much any athlete that has looked too good to be true has been found to be on some steroids - just look at lance armstrong. I'm hoping the same isn't true for Bolt. For Manny to go up that many weight classes and keep his speed and power is pretty suspicious. Look at pictures of him during that time period versus now. I think he is off whatever he was on during that run up in weight classes, his muscle mass looks totally different. He has lost a lot of size and definition.

If so, I can understand why Mayweather was so stringent on the drug testing protocol. It was an utterly massive fight. If you thought there was some chance that your opponent was on something, you'd put in the same demands that may weather did. If you weren't on something would you walk away from a $100m payday because you don't like needles? Doesn't sound right. And I'm a Pacquiao fan. Would love him to beat Mayweather.
Mayweather vs Pacquiao on 20:56 - Nov 24 with 280 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I didn't think he was afraid of needles or adverse to giving blood samples, it was more that he didn't want to give so many so often and so close to the fight. That's not an excuse from me for him, more like the explanation I'd read somewhere. None the less, the think they've avoided each other for far too long, it would have been good to have had this fight years ago but I'll still take it if it's on!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024