Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bees groundsharing with us ? 12:05 - Nov 24 with 3444 viewsW5R

They might need somewhere to play next season and well...

Could be they come begging.

Mind you, could be they're in our League and us in theirs.
Bees groundsharing with us ? on 11:25 - Nov 25 with 974 viewsnadera78

Bees groundsharing with us ? on 11:08 - Nov 25 by switchingcode

Brentford will start season 2017/18 playing at Lionel Road.Everything is in place and approved a year ago.Regarding debt there is none the owner is a Bees fan and is putting in reasonable funds in line with the FFP rules.Unlike Qpr who have a West Ham fan spunking away money like confetti and there is no new ground on the horizon.Brentford have a team put together for less than your average player has cost.I expect mid table this season and then push on with a nice extra derby.

Losing £5million a year, according to your own club.
Bees groundsharing with us ? on 11:55 - Nov 25 with 954 viewsswitchingcode

Bees groundsharing with us ? on 11:25 - Nov 25 by nadera78

Losing £5million a year, according to your own club.

Like all clubs we don't make money and are funded to the tune of getting 18000 fans through the gate which we are a long way off bot this shortfall along with increased wages is more than 5 mill a year but as I said we have this a capped by the FFP rules something that would have prevented the shit state your finances are in if it was introduced a few years back.We had Noades running our club and he didn't spend a penny of his money just put us in debt and div 2 and near distinction.
Bees groundsharing with us ? on 12:13 - Nov 25 with 934 viewsnadera78

Bees groundsharing with us ? on 11:55 - Nov 25 by switchingcode

Like all clubs we don't make money and are funded to the tune of getting 18000 fans through the gate which we are a long way off bot this shortfall along with increased wages is more than 5 mill a year but as I said we have this a capped by the FFP rules something that would have prevented the shit state your finances are in if it was introduced a few years back.We had Noades running our club and he didn't spend a penny of his money just put us in debt and div 2 and near distinction.

I like Brentford, I actually played for their youth teams many years ago, and I like the way they go about playign the game. And I'm the first to say that QPR has been badly run for many, many years.

But, I'm correcting the misleading impression that it BFC is doing all of this on a shoestring budget.
Bees groundsharing with us ? on 12:44 - Nov 25 with 912 viewsswitchingcode

Bees groundsharing with us ? on 12:13 - Nov 25 by nadera78

I like Brentford, I actually played for their youth teams many years ago, and I like the way they go about playign the game. And I'm the first to say that QPR has been badly run for many, many years.

But, I'm correcting the misleading impression that it BFC is doing all of this on a shoestring budget.

You are right it's not a shoestring and top six budget last season however we are bar maybe rotherham and Bournmouth who we might be par with the smallest club and budget in the championship.
Bees groundsharing with us ? on 12:55 - Nov 25 with 898 viewsdaveB

Bees groundsharing with us ? on 12:44 - Nov 25 by switchingcode

You are right it's not a shoestring and top six budget last season however we are bar maybe rotherham and Bournmouth who we might be par with the smallest club and budget in the championship.

no one does things on a shoestring anymore but compared to what Fulham and others have spent including us it's a pretty impressive team they have. I like the manager as well, saw him on goals on Sunday a while back and his background coming from working in the city was really interesting.
Bees groundsharing with us ? on 13:00 - Nov 25 with 895 viewspaulparker

I don't mind Brentford either, the team they have assembled over the last couple of years has been good, and both Rosler & Warburton are good managers who have an eye for a player
watching them the other night against Foolham reminded me of how we used to be
and how we would play
fair play to them is what I say

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bees groundsharing with us ? on 13:07 - Nov 25 with 883 viewsActonOccident

I saw Brentford grind out a 3-2 home win against Peterborough (featuring Hogan Ephraim) last season in a match that probably exceeded most of what I saw with my season ticket at Loftus Road.

In the programme that night I read this interview with Warburton (at the time he was merely the sporting director, with Rosler still in charge). Really interesting career trajectory:

http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/documents/mark-warburton-programme-interview-261113
[Post edited 25 Nov 2014 15:25]
Bees groundsharing with us ? on 13:25 - Nov 25 with 859 viewsMonahoop

Bees groundsharing with us ? on 16:34 - Nov 24 by LowerloftLad

Fulham okay not to bothered about

Brentford over my dead body horrible little club full of mouthy 12 year olds who hate us yet we lasted played them when they were 2 years old even there new ground will be less and LR too
[Post edited 24 Nov 2014 16:37]

Why get up tight about a bunch of mouthy 12 year olds! I'd be more worried about some fans from the likes of Millwall, West Ham, Leeds or Birmingham where there are blokes approaching pension age who still think it's fun on a Saturday afternoon to lob bricks or such missiles at oppo fans or pick fights.

I've no problem with Brentford. I work with Jonathan Douglas' uncle and he fills me in with all that's going on down in that part of West London.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Login to get fewer ads

Bees groundsharing with us ? on 15:01 - Nov 25 with 821 viewsW5R

Brentford are our retarded unwanted from Hounslow. Anyone happy for them to set foot in our ground and call it their own needs a good shoeing.

Have some pride.
Bees groundsharing with us ? on 15:13 - Nov 25 with 817 viewsswitchingcode

Bees groundsharing with us ? on 15:01 - Nov 25 by W5R

Brentford are our retarded unwanted from Hounslow. Anyone happy for them to set foot in our ground and call it their own needs a good shoeing.

Have some pride.

Oh dear it was going so well and the idiot wants to get involved with nothing to say.
Bees groundsharing with us ? on 15:24 - Nov 25 with 810 viewsW5R

Bees groundsharing with us ? on 15:13 - Nov 25 by switchingcode

Oh dear it was going so well and the idiot wants to get involved with nothing to say.

"have some pride"

That is something to say. Brentford sing anti QPR songs..we couldn't give a monkeys. Virtually everyone fired from our club has ended up at the Bees.

You're not welcome in W12. That would involve an "oyster card" - it's a technological breakthru which I'm sure hasn't reached Somali land yet.
Bees groundsharing with us ? on 22:44 - Nov 25 with 742 viewsMrSheen

Bees groundsharing with us ? on 15:24 - Nov 25 by W5R

"have some pride"

That is something to say. Brentford sing anti QPR songs..we couldn't give a monkeys. Virtually everyone fired from our club has ended up at the Bees.

You're not welcome in W12. That would involve an "oyster card" - it's a technological breakthru which I'm sure hasn't reached Somali land yet.

Somaliland?!?!? Lacking in self-awareness at the very least.

The older I get, the harder it becomes to sustain the idea that my own football club is fundamentally superior to any other*. Posts like this confirm this feeling. What's different about it is that it is mine. I salute anyone who sticks with their club for little or no psychic reward out of ties to family or community. Glory hunters deserve pity and contempt.

* With one obvious exception
Bees groundsharing with us ? on 22:59 - Nov 25 with 734 viewszicoshoops

Bees groundsharing with us ? on 11:08 - Nov 25 by switchingcode

Brentford will start season 2017/18 playing at Lionel Road.Everything is in place and approved a year ago.Regarding debt there is none the owner is a Bees fan and is putting in reasonable funds in line with the FFP rules.Unlike Qpr who have a West Ham fan spunking away money like confetti and there is no new ground on the horizon.Brentford have a team put together for less than your average player has cost.I expect mid table this season and then push on with a nice extra derby.

I'm not talking about debt, I'm talking about raising funds to complete your development.
'Developer's,' usually have to name a backer that can provide the funds to complete the development.
Not just in the football word, but most large commercial developments.
In your case, dig a little deeper.......sometimes things are not what they seem.
I wish you the best of luck and I hope it happens for you.

That said...........In 5 years time I think you will still be playing at Griffin Park.

P.S.
I'm not bothered either way, but as things stand, regardless of what your club may say.
Things don't add up.
Bees groundsharing with us ? on 08:35 - Nov 26 with 682 viewsswitchingcode

Bees groundsharing with us ? on 22:59 - Nov 25 by zicoshoops

I'm not talking about debt, I'm talking about raising funds to complete your development.
'Developer's,' usually have to name a backer that can provide the funds to complete the development.
Not just in the football word, but most large commercial developments.
In your case, dig a little deeper.......sometimes things are not what they seem.
I wish you the best of luck and I hope it happens for you.

That said...........In 5 years time I think you will still be playing at Griffin Park.

P.S.
I'm not bothered either way, but as things stand, regardless of what your club may say.
Things don't add up.

Everything regarding this Developement is set up the only hold up has been a compulsery purchase of a small bit of the land which has now been concluded.The building work will start in the coming months I hope we don't have to wait too long before we have enough fans to fill it.
Bees groundsharing with us ? on 11:31 - Nov 26 with 649 viewsaston_hoop

Somaliland are the new Scotland apparently...
http://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2014/oct/21/somaliland-inspired-sc

Freedom for Somaliland....yeah

I quite like Brentford, good honest club with real fans just like us, would love them to join us in the top flight next season (I appreciate that involves us somehow getting better and staying up)

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bees groundsharing with us ? on 13:43 - Nov 26 with 604 viewsLythamR

Bees groundsharing with us ? on 09:41 - Nov 25 by nadera78

Another way of putting that would be "Ron Noades wanted us to move there so he could milk us for as much money as he possibly could". Honestly, that man ranks alongside Palladini, Briatore and Ecclestone on the list of football shysters.

Noades wasnt involved, nothing to do with it, it was when John Mcglashen (sp) and the Bees Trust was running the club
Bees groundsharing with us ? on 16:20 - Nov 26 with 571 viewsswitchingcode

Bees groundsharing with us ? on 13:43 - Nov 26 by LythamR

Noades wasnt involved, nothing to do with it, it was when John Mcglashen (sp) and the Bees Trust was running the club

Completely wrong
Bees groundsharing with us ? on 16:29 - Nov 26 with 563 viewsloftboy

Bees groundsharing with us ? on 15:01 - Nov 25 by W5R

Have some pride.

Try thinking before you post please, not a nice word you've used there.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Bees groundsharing with us ? on 16:45 - Nov 26 with 550 viewsW5R

Bees groundsharing with us ? on 16:29 - Nov 26 by loftboy

Try thinking before you post please, not a nice word you've used there.

Apologies. It wasn't meant to mean offence to you, anyone you know or just anyone with any sort of disabilities etc.
Bees groundsharing with us ? on 23:00 - Nov 26 with 499 viewsLythamR

Bees groundsharing with us ? on 16:20 - Nov 26 by switchingcode

Completely wrong

How so?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024